The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2020, 01:10 PM   #2541
inaheap
Stone Warrior
 
inaheap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 777
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTFanatic4Life View Post
Ha, I wonder if they changed the date for online orders so that the 10 dollars off for Target circle members expires....on the 17th
This would not surprise me. May also be to through off scalpers and/or give people a chance to buy instore.
__________________
I have always liked Cowa-bunga!


We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 01:32 PM   #2542
ls1z28
Hench Mutant
 
ls1z28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Sewer lair, where else??
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
This would not surprise me. May also be to through off scalpers and/or give people a chance to buy instore.
Scalpers are like flies at a outdoor buffet... They are everywhere...
ls1z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 01:35 PM   #2543
wpugh2424
Mad Scientist
 
wpugh2424's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Triceraton Republic
Posts: 1,378
Yes and we need to crush them w the fly swatter
__________________
"Go! Move it, will ya? Aw, you're letting him blow right by ya! Can you believe this guy? Come on! Don't just...! Ninja-kick the damn rabbit! Do something!"
wpugh2424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 02:14 PM   #2544
lilmotto
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpugh2424 View Post
Yes and we need to crush them w the fly swatter
They are getting crushed by the fat stacks of cash people are paying them for figures.... $140 for a $53 set... I mean i can't believe people are that impatient. Gotta be the first to get it no matter the cost.
__________________
I list items on ebay frequently:
http://shop.ebay.com/lilmotto/m.html...1&_from=&_ipg=
lilmotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 04:17 PM   #2545
stcardinal
Thug
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
This would not surprise me. May also be to through off scalpers and/or give people a chance to buy instore.
It hurts me to know that scalpers are using this discount to buy all of these and then flipping them for double the price.

The only way to prevent scalpers is to STOP BUYING from them. Go enjoy the other toys you JUST bought last week first.

I am so glad I waited 2 years for Bebop and Rocksteady. I will eventually get them all at my price.
stcardinal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 10:26 AM   #2546
jestergoblin
Stone Warrior
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 856
This week was the first time I've ever seen Bebop & Rocksteady in a store.
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 01:53 PM   #2547
AlZarkovski
Stone Warrior
 
AlZarkovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 835
Spoiler:
__________________
AlZarkovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 05:22 PM   #2548
mikey see
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 373
Little sneakpeak at some figures we can expect to get later on the screens there it looks like. I'll confess that I don't recognize any of them but Tokka. Might be some easy skips in this line finally.

Krang is looking great though!
mikey see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 07:59 AM   #2549
DonnieLaForge
Stone Warrior
 
DonnieLaForge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Secret Sewer Lair
Posts: 501
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey see View Post
Little sneakpeak at some figures we can expect to get later on the screens there it looks like. I'll confess that I don't recognize any of them but Tokka. Might be some easy skips in this line finally.

Krang is looking great though!
I found the roadkill rodney set at an Iowa Target Friday night. Happy, but, I sure wish there were more than 1 set in a 100 mile radius since this is an army builder...
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 09:57 AM   #2550
FooKid
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 10
Still not seeing this wave (Roadkill, Splinter, Krang) up for pre-order with the usual Canadian sites I get them from... worried I might feel the pain of trying to get these like the Americans fans this round.
FooKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 10:36 AM   #2551
italianice388
Hench Mutant
 
italianice388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 322
based on previous trends, what is the most accurate guess for when we can expect the following to go live on target:
  • krang
  • splinter/baxter

what are the most successful methods of getting these? app vs website? time?
italianice388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 01:05 PM   #2552
Lreid183
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: North Miami Beach, FL
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by italianice388 View Post
based on previous trends, what is the most accurate guess for when we can expect the following to go live on target:
  • krang
  • splinter/baxter

what are the most successful methods of getting these? app vs website? time?
Download the Target app. Once the placeholder links are revealed, go to them on the app, and click "Notify when in stock." You should receive a notification on your phone -- just make sure you already have a Target account created... and the only downside to this, is that times are now random. I woke up to a notification for Traag & Granitor, only to learn the notification was sent at 4am... it was gone by the time I saw it.
Lreid183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 01:12 PM   #2553
italianice388
Hench Mutant
 
italianice388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 322
awesome, thanks so much for the tips
italianice388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 02:26 PM   #2554
Lreid183
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: North Miami Beach, FL
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by italianice388 View Post
awesome, thanks so much for the tips
You're welcome, hope this is helpful!
Lreid183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 04:51 PM   #2555
5523Rich
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 42
Picked up Triceraton and Rodney on my vacation passing through Peru, Illinois. Surprisingly they had Bebop and Rocksteady, Shredder and Krang as well.
5523Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 06:54 PM   #2556
Y2Josh
Mouser
 
Y2Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by FooKid View Post
Still not seeing this wave (Roadkill, Splinter, Krang) up for pre-order with the usual Canadian sites I get them from... worried I might feel the pain of trying to get these like the Americans fans this round.
It's my understanding that international vendors haven't been solicited for this wave yet, but should have them in the future - may just have to wait a bit longer than normal.
Y2Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 07:35 PM   #2557
IMJ
Mad Scientist
 
IMJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 1,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5523Rich View Post
Picked up Triceraton and Rodney on my vacation passing through Peru, Illinois. Surprisingly they had Bebop and Rocksteady, Shredder and Krang as well.
Wow, way out that way? Crazy. Nothing in the NW burbs. Nothing.
__________________
Collection Photos
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 12:38 AM   #2558
wpugh2424
Mad Scientist
 
wpugh2424's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Triceraton Republic
Posts: 1,378
Did this ever go up online ? Triceraton and roadkill?
__________________
"Go! Move it, will ya? Aw, you're letting him blow right by ya! Can you believe this guy? Come on! Don't just...! Ninja-kick the damn rabbit! Do something!"
wpugh2424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 05:57 AM   #2559
mikey see
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lreid183 View Post
Download the Target app. Once the placeholder links are revealed, go to them on the app, and click "Notify when in stock." You should receive a notification on your phone -- just make sure you already have a Target account created... and the only downside to this, is that times are now random. I woke up to a notification for Traag & Granitor, only to learn the notification was sent at 4am... it was gone by the time I saw it.
The trend seems to be for a product to go up for the first time around 4pm CST and then blip in and out about 12 hours later. This was the case for the Target exclusive GI Joe figures as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpugh2424 View Post
Did this ever go up online ? Triceraton and roadkill?
Supposed to go live today.
mikey see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 08:47 AM   #2560
inaheap
Stone Warrior
 
inaheap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 777
Anyone see a placeholder for the Triceraton Roadkillrodney pack yet?
__________________
I have always liked Cowa-bunga!


We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.