The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 07:05 AM   #41
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Allison Mack under investigation for being second in command in a Sex Cult

Allison Mack who was Chloe Sullivan on Smallville, is under investigation for being second in command of a Sex Cult
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-sex-cult.html
Old 11-09-2017, 07:11 AM   #42
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Then I guess i know who they'd send to ever lure me into such a cult.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 11-09-2017, 07:15 AM   #43
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

Never watched Smallville, but this has got to be some sucky news for her fans.

Old 11-09-2017, 09:08 AM   #44
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Wow, if this is real, that is seriously messed up.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:10 AM   #45
Spike Spiegel
See You Next Mission

I guess this story belongs on a real life "Wall of Weird."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryomancer View Post
Mirage [is]...a comic about life and how life and the people closest to you just absolutely suck sometimes. It's "adult" in a very real sense, in that it deals with heavy themes that resonate more with adults, not that it's full of blood and titties or whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_osborn View Post
[TMNT 1990 director Steve] Barron recognized the early Mirage issues as perfect storyboards. It's a shame no other filmmaker has.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:58 AM   #46
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Mack: Somebody saaaaaaaaaaaaaaave me
Old 11-09-2017, 10:02 AM   #47
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Interesting...
Old 11-09-2017, 11:32 AM   #48
CyberCubed
Overlord

What the hell is a, "sex cult?"

As long as no minors are involved, adults can do whatever they want with each other within reason.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:33 AM   #49
CyberCubed
Overlord

It's Charlie Sheen. Man should have been locked up since the 90's.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:02 PM   #50
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
What the hell is a, "sex cult?"

As long as no minors are involved, adults can do whatever they want with each other within reason.
If it involves abuse, beatings and branding, I don't think so.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:11 PM   #51
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
If it involves abuse, beatings and branding, I don't think so.
I'd say that so long as all parties are of age and give consent, then pretty much anything goes.

But laws in various jurisdictions do not agree with that opinion.
Paddleboro,
MA
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:13 PM   #52
CyberCubed
Overlord

I change my mind. Lock them up. LOCK THEM ALL UP.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:49 PM   #53
Krutch
Like, stupid rich.

I read about this a few months ago when I noticed my friend's name on the list of "confirmed sex slaves" of the group. She claims it's a smear campaign and after a bit of digging I'm inclined to believe her: the parties involved in outing this "cult" have all been involved in some very shady dealings. Not to mention all of this has been out there for months and only now gaining any traction due to media outlets trying to capitalize on the Hollywood outings with Weinstein and Spacey.

I'll keep her name out but I'll copy/paste the convo here... It's from August 14th.

Not sure how to phrase this but I thought I'd share it with you incase you were in the dark about it and wanted to get ahead of it
Stumbled across your name and picture on what looks like one of those fictitious news websites...
https://frankreport.com/2017/08/02/t...ore-to-follow/
I know this is super awkward but I figured if my name and picture was out there associated in a story like that, even satirical, I'd like to know so I thought I'd give you the heads up.
Sorry this isn't just a friendly hello-and-catch-up.

hey...
yeah this is pretty brutal...
thanks for letting me know, just curious, how did you find it...
is this easy to find?

Yeah, I figured I'd give you the heads up... This the first your hearing of it? Sorry.

no
i knew
it's horrible

I'm a fan of Allison Mack and hadn't heard of anything she's done for a while so I just googled her and that was one of the results

oh ok.
ah i see...

The website looks like trash.

yeah it is...
its a giant smear campaign

You okay?

yeah - except for being on that thing

Obviously.

yeah everything is fine with me...nothing they are talking about is true

I assumed as much. I didn't dig far into it after stumbling across it but basically the only person talking about it is this one dude so already that kills most legitimacy.
Sorry you're being thrown in the mix

thank you! thanks for reaching out.
it's scary being written about like that

the website says you can have your name removed if you email or call them... but I assume thats just his way of getting you to contact them instead of doing the work

yeah

I can't imagine being written about like that... I'd be freaking out. Glad you seem to have a strong head about it.

haha
it's been rough
but i'm dealing with it better.

Good to hear it

I never brought it up to her again. Take it for what you will.

I'll be honest, my friend is a sweetheart but also a bit of an odd duck. I want to believe her and my guts telling me 60/40 that she's telling the truth. But I also wouldn't be too surprised.

In any case, I hope the actual truth, whatever it may be, comes out sooner than later.

Last edited by Krutch; 11-09-2017 at 01:00 PM.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:44 PM   #54
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Report: 5 women accuse Louis C.K. of sexual misconduct

http://www.wral.com/report-louis-c-k...acts/17103030/

Comedian Louis C.K. has been accused of sexual misconduct toward several women, including masturbating in front of them to their horror and embarrassment, according to a report in The New York Times.

Five women — including comedians Dana Min Goodman, Abby Schachner, Julia Wolov, Rebecca Corry — allege the Emmy-winning star of FX's "Louie" either pleasured himself in front of them, asked to do it or did so over the phone.

A publicist for C.K. did not immediately respond to comment from The Associated Press. Another publicist told the Times the comedian would not respond to their reporting.

In anticipation of the report, the New York premiere of Louis C.K.'s controversial new film "I Love You, Daddy" was canceled on Thursday night and C.K.'s scheduled Friday appearance on "The Late Show With Stephen Colbert" also has been scrapped.

C.K. is among the latest Hollywood figures to be accused of misconduct in a wave that began when dozens of sexual harassment allegations were reported last month against film mogul Harvey Weinstein.

Known for his candid, warts-and-all personal humor, which often includes bodily fluids and sex, C.K. grew up outside Boston. He performed stand-up sets in New York and eventually landed writing gig on Conan O'Brien's "Late Night" and David Letterman's "Late Show."

He went on to become the head writer of "The Dana Carvey Show" from 1995-96 and contributed to the animated "TV Funhouse" vignettes on "Saturday Night Live."

He was a writer on "The Chris Rock Show" and voiced patients on the Comedy Central's "Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist." He also wrote and directed the film "Pootie Tang" with Rock, an infamous bomb. His recent TV series are "Baskets," ''Horace and Pete" and "Better Things."

His new film, "I Love You, Daddy," had its premiere this summer at the Toronto International Film Festival. C.K., who co-starred in Woody Allen's "Blue Jasmine," said he and co-writer Vernon Chatman wanted to make a movie about beloved artists who are trailed by murmurs of scandal.

Some also see the black-and-white 35mm film as C.K.'s response to his own controversies. Allegations of questionable sexual behavior long have dogged C.K. and Roseanne Barr has said there are "multiple accusations" and comedian Tig Notaro advised C.K. to "handle" the rumors.

In the film, C.K. plays a successful TV producer whose 17-year-old daughter begins a relationship with an older director. It spawns a kind of crisis for C.K.'s character, who has his own issues with how he treats women.
Old 11-09-2017, 02:00 PM   #55
CyberCubed
Overlord

LOCK THEM UP.

I love how this is now piling out like a great flood or something. Pretty soon every actor will be accused.
Old 11-09-2017, 02:03 PM   #56
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Godammit Louis CK...
Old 11-09-2017, 02:28 PM   #57
dl316bh
Stone Warrior

Louis CK's had rumors and whispers surrounding him for a bit now, so this is one of the less surprising ones. At least now it's on the record this time. I saw plenty of people brush off discussion of it in the past because there weren't any formal allegations.

Quote:
I love how this is now piling out like a great flood or something.
It was bound to happen the second women - and hell, men too, given Spacey - got a single signal that they weren't alone, the general public would finally believe them and take this seriously. Weinstein going down in flames turned out to be that. Now, the more people that come out, the more people who have kept silent apparently feel safer coming into the light.

I was actually mistaken in that I thought this was all simply going to be brushed aside again for the next news cycle when it just kept going. Now I'm thinking we might see a lot of the people doing this dragged out. Half the entertainment industry is probably per-emptively lawyering up at this point.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:54 PM   #58
Leofan26
Mad Scientist

It's nothing new for this man, same old same old. Wake me when he actually doesn't
Old 11-09-2017, 04:57 PM   #59
Leofan26
Mad Scientist

Why the Hell does this keep happening? It seems like everyone's being accused of sexual hurrasment these days.

It all started with Cosby than went down hill from there.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:01 PM   #60
shuriken
Second City Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leofan26 View Post
Why the Hell does this keep happening? It seems like everyone's being accused of sexual hurrasment these days.

It all started with Cosby than went down hill from there.
They wouldn't be accused if they didn't do anything wrong. Screw these people taking advantage of others. In the case of Spacey, that one hurt, I really respected the guy and his work. Freaking gross