The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2019, 02:49 PM   #1
TMNTfan83
Mouser

New TMNT MOC UP Collector

Hi everyone, I thought I would make a post in this myself my name is Shawn and I come from a GIJOE, and retro video game background. I’ve been collecting Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for about two years I only collect them mint on card, unpunched figures and not the entire run but 88 through 91 thanks for letting me join the forums and I hope I can learn and help others if they have any problems.
Old 10-18-2019, 06:13 PM   #2
OA
Scatter the nuns!!

Welcome to the Drome! The original toy line is a classic and a fun one to collect. Lot's of collectors here on the boards. Just poke around the site, check out old threads, use the search function, and you'll find a ton of info that will likely answer most questions you can come up with.
Old 10-23-2019, 06:20 AM   #3
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Welcome into the Technodrome
Old 10-23-2019, 09:17 AM   #4
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTfan83 View Post
Hi everyone, I thought I would make a post in this myself my name is Shawn and I come from a GIJOE, and retro video game background. I’ve been collecting Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for about two years I only collect them mint on card, unpunched figures and not the entire run but 88 through 91 thanks for letting me join the forums and I hope I can learn and help others if they have any problems.
Welcome aboard! I think your collecting focus is totally admirable and also really important given how large TMNT collecting can be.

With a focus like this, you'll probably be a pretty successful vintage TMNT collector. I'd love to see some pix of your set as it develops!
Old 10-24-2019, 01:53 PM   #5
Wesley
Mad Scientist

Welcome. Leo and Raph are my favourite characters, though I like Mikey nearly as much. He’s witty and funny.
Closed Thread