The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 04-16-2014, 03:44 PM   #21
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac

Chicken marsala and chicken francese.

Pizza.

Bacon.

Pretzel M&M's.

Mozzarella sticks.

Whipped cream.

Crab cakes.

Shrimp cocktail.

Chocolate lava cakes.

Cadbury carmel eggs.

I could keep going...there are so many different foods I love.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:15 PM   #22
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

I see we've gotten Redeemer craving chocolate chip cookies. haha I might just pick some dough up on my shopping trip this evening because I don't really want to shop on Easter weekend. It's usually crazy/busy around here.

Duckie, had no idea they still did the oreo cheese cake at BK as a seasonal thing. I've got to keep a lookout for those. My fiancé and I really like those strawberry pies at McD's. Seems like they have them every April/May due to strawberry season. There's also a terrific strawberry pie my future father-in-law makes. Sort of reminds me of the ones from McD's because of the cream cheese he puts in there. Want to say he uses an oreo crust for that one.

Speaking of cream cheese, there's this chocolate cake my mom makes. You don't use icing for it. It's meant to deceive the eyes at first. It looks like an icingless chocolate cake. When you bite into the cake, you encounter the cream cheese filling. I'll have to ask her to make it when she comes to visit us this summer. God, that sucker's awesome. She also makes a mean cheesecake brownie.

More foods I can't get enough of include Chick Fil-A's nuggets as well as those from McD's. Forgot about them. I also love my fiancé's beef stew during the Winter months.
Old 04-16-2014, 06:02 PM   #23
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
I'm not sure if they have them right now, but I've seen them the last few times I was in BK- obviously, since I WORK in fast-food, I try to avoid going to most other fast-food places, because it just reminds me of my job. Ugh! The only places I go here are mostly Taco Bell, Subway, and Arby's, since they don't serve the same kind of food we do. The strawberry ones we have usually stick around until the end of summer, which is awesome, because they are my favorite thing we have. Those new bacon cheddar McChickens are pretty good too.

Speaking of desserts, my mom makes a killer buttermilk pie that is based on a recipe of my great-grandmother's. She claims hers isn't as good as great-grandma's, but I think they are absolutely amazing.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 02:56 AM   #24
Whatswiththeheadbands?
The Weed of Crime

Another food I can't get enough of is cheese burgers. All sorts of deliciousness.
Old 04-17-2014, 03:55 AM   #25
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

Headbands, totally agree about the burgers. I haven't had a really awesome cheeseburger in quite some time because most of the time the cheese is cold whenever I have bitten into a hot burger. One of my bucket list items is to some day find the perfect cheeseburger or as close as I can get to it. They're awesome home made. I guess that's about as close as I'm going to get.

Duckie, never tried buttermilk pie but heard nothing but great things about it. I think I have an aunt who makes those but I see her like every 3 or so years. I've never gotten to try one.

Another food I can't live with out would have to be chicken/turkey and dressing. My fiancé's family calls it stuffing but there ya go. We still haven't perfected an actual home made stuffing, but I have to say that the Pepperidge Farms boxed cornbread stuffing comes very very close to the peak of awesomeness. Well it's actually in a bag, but whatever. You just add two cans of chicken broth and a stick of butter to the stuff from the bag, stir for around 4 or so minutes, throw it in the oven for about an hour and there you go. I just add a bit of celery and onion to the mix before putting it in the oven and it's even better. Seriously thinking about picking up a pack of chicken breasts this weekend and making this stuff for lunch on Sunday. Still have to do the ham dinner thing that evening, but at least I'll have a tun of leftovers for the next few days. No cooking for a while sounds great. And since my fiancé loves ham as well as left over ham, it means more chicken and dressing leftovers for me!
Old 04-17-2014, 09:33 AM   #26
Whatswiththeheadbands?
The Weed of Crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
Headbands, totally agree about the burgers. I haven't had a really awesome cheeseburger in quite some time because most of the time the cheese is cold whenever I have bitten into a hot burger. One of my bucket list items is to some day find the perfect cheeseburger or as close as I can get to it. They're awesome home made. I guess that's about as close as I'm going to get.
I live near a cafe that makes some of the best burgers ever. They are so good, you can literally feel your arteries clogging up with every bite.

I haven't been there for so long. Might have to go again sometime
Old 04-18-2014, 08:10 AM   #27
Icebot
Foot Elite

McDonald's French Fries!
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:57 AM   #28
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Thought of some more.

Totino's pizza rolls
Cream cheese
STRAWBERRIES hehe
Gum (I don't care if it's a food or not. I gum)
Rice
Old 04-18-2014, 10:34 AM   #29
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebot View Post
McDonald's French Fries!
You ain't kidding! Loved those since time out of mind. That's one thing I wish I could remember, the first time I got to try those fries. I had to have been two or three. Haven't had their hamburgers in a while. When it comes to burgers, I love BK's whopper but McD's quarter pounders are also tops.

Yeah LL, I also dig those pizza rolls. As for preference of gum, it'd be Dr. Pepper gum although they quit making that ages ago. It's nowhere near as bad as it sounds.
Old 04-19-2014, 07:13 AM   #30
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Quote:
You ain't kidding! Loved those since time out of mind. That's one thing I wish I could remember, the first time I got to try those fries. I had to have been two or three. Haven't had their hamburgers in a while. When it comes to burgers, I love BK's whopper but McD's quarter pounders are also tops.

Yeah LL, I also dig those pizza rolls. As for preference of gum, it'd be Dr. Pepper gum although they quit making that ages ago. It's nowhere near as bad as it sounds.
Wait. Wait. Wait. Dr. Pepper Gum?? I freaking love Dr. Pepper. And there was a gum of it?! Dang i wish they still made it. I would have loved to try it.
Old 04-20-2014, 10:19 AM   #31
Whatswiththeheadbands?
The Weed of Crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
My "can't get enough" foods are lasagna, crab legs, mac & cheese, cheesecake, chocolate chip (or Oreo) cookies, Pocky sticks, and sour gummi worms.
Never tried those Pocky sticks. They are sold as Mikado over here.
Old 04-20-2014, 10:42 AM   #32
Kanon
Stone Warrior

I forgot my favorite summer snack: WATERMELON

I love them sooooo much!
Old 04-20-2014, 10:53 AM   #33
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Lullaby View Post
Wait. Wait. Wait. Dr. Pepper Gum?? I freaking love Dr. Pepper. And there was a gum of it?! Dang i wish they still made it. I would have loved to try it.
Yeah, it was one of the best gum flavors I ever tried. Someone recently claimed that they still make the stuff. If any place'll have it, it'd be the Dr. Pepper museum in Waco Tx. I forgot to look for it when I was there a few years ago. The Dr. Pepper jelly beans are also great. Have you tried those?
Old 04-25-2014, 05:38 AM   #34
Kanon
Stone Warrior

Chupa Chups Lolipops with Watermelon flavor. Yummy
Old 04-25-2014, 05:44 AM   #35
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

this place near me that is like Chipotle but instead of mexican it's indian... so you can get a "burrito" that's a naan wrapped around butter chicken + veggies, or a bowl, etc.

Pretty much eat there anytime I can

Also I just really love San Francisco style burritos... basically Chipotle style, since they copied the concept. We have tons of shops that make that style of burrito here. Local places.

Can't get enough

But yeah I could really go on... there's way too many I can't get enough of but some things just aren't as easily accessible (or makeable at home) to eat often I have a thing for fish tacos for example
Zulithe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 02:27 PM   #36
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac

I still find Dr. Pepper gum in my 5-Below, along with Orange Crush gum. I don't know if they're remakes or what, but the Dr. Pepper one is really good. Orange Crush is...well...orange. Nothing too special there.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 02:50 PM   #37
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

Sun-pat peanut butter!

Also love Bananas, Blueberries, Marmite/bovril, Rice cakes Baked beans and Moo Moo juice!

M&Ms, revels, Cadbury cream eggs!

oddly enough I have never been one for chips and pizza!

http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)

Last edited by TheBlueTurtle1; 04-25-2014 at 03:03 PM.
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 06:51 PM   #38
Darth Knuckles
Stone Warrior

For me it's pizza (curious), cheese tortellini / ravioli, macaroni and cheese, chili dogs, cheese burgers, & McDonald's french fries.

For dessert it would be Life Savers Gummies and ice cream.

Last edited by Darth Knuckles; 04-25-2014 at 09:25 PM.
Darth Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 09:56 AM   #39
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Knuckles View Post
For me it's pizza (curious), cheese tortellini / ravioli, macaroni and cheese, chili dogs, cheese burgers, & McDonald's french fries.

For dessert it would be Life Savers Gummies and ice cream.
Have you done gummies mixed with icecream? I'm pretty sure some chains offer them as a sort of topping. Gummy bears mostly, I bet.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:56 PM   #40
Darth Knuckles
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Have you done gummies mixed with icecream? I'm pretty sure some chains offer them as a sort of topping. Gummy bears mostly, I bet.
You know what, I've seen those places that offer gummies as an ice cream topping but I've never ate it like that myself. I usually enjoy them at separate times but I may just have to try it once to see what it tastes like.