The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2017, 05:30 AM   #1
Prowler
Emperor

Who would you consider to be the 10 most well known people all over the world today?

Saw this thread in another forum and thought it'd be fun to do it here.

Name 10 people, whether in order or not it's up to you, who do you consider to be the most well known people all over the world today. And this is only about LIVING people. So no Hitler, Stalin, Julius Caeser, etc.

I'll try. In no order:

Donald Trump: A no brainer, really
Barack Obama: Also a no brainer. He's still fresh in memory. Maybe in some years the world will sorta forget him like they're forgetting George W. Bush these days who completely moved away from politics.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson: Highest grossing actor in Hollywood in the last few years, I believe?
Kanye West: A no brainer as far as musicians go.
Kim Kardashian: yeah I know she's famous for stupid reasons and all, but we're not discussing merits nor the quality of their work here, but their fame only. And also, she is married to Kanye West, meaning her relevancy in the mainstream wont' go away anytime soon.
Vladimir Puin: Arguably the most well know state leader nowadays next to Trump It's him or Angela Merkel or the Queen of England, imo.
Angela Merkel: See above.
The Queen of England: Ditto.
The current Pope: No brainer either. I mean... who doesn't know the goddamn Pope?

To complete the top 10... an athlete... one of these for certain: Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Lebron James or Michael Jordan. Also add Hulk Hogan if you count him into it.

Your turn now.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote