The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 04-07-2012, 05:21 AM   #61
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Emperor

Oozing year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
I'm assuming that Ch'rell re-established the Foot Clan, because the Demon Shredder calls upon "fallen Foot Soldiers" (who are wearing feudal Japanese armor) to fight the turtles in the episode that Karai almost dies. So I'd say Demon Shredder started the Foot Clan first.

The 1990 and 2000 things just don't line up. There's no in-show reference to those years, and even if they were "canon".... that would make the Turtles 10 years old when they first fight Shredder. Didn't happen like that.

I've been led to believe that The Shredder Wars could simply have been an alternate time-line. If not, I'd put it in with were Serling goes back to the future.

Please do!
Depends on at which age they were oozed.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:20 AM   #62
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedenfan 1982 View Post
Depends on at which age they were oozed.
Makes no sense. They get oozed and after one year Splinter just goes "Happy 6th birthday boys!"?
Plus there is no freaking way 6 years pass between "Things Change" and the opening scene of Future Shellshock.

Ooze date = DoB.

Besides, the official synopsis for "The Journal" even refers to the year they went to the future as 2006.

Last edited by ToTheNines; 04-07-2012 at 01:49 PM.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #63
Xav
Foot Elite

How could Splinter be alive in the 70's? Rats only live a couple of years. Even if the Ooze increased his lifespan, there is no way he could've lived to 1988 to get Oozed. Plus the Foot from A Tale of Master Yoshi are listed as 60's Foot Ninja. You also have to remove the 2106 stuff as that is not canon because of BTTS and Turtles Forever.

Last edited by Xav; 05-24-2012 at 12:34 AM.
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:42 AM   #64
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
How could Splinter be alive in the 70's? Rats only live a couple of years. Even if the Ooze increased his lifespan, there is no way he could've lived to 1988 to get Oozed.
It's a cartoon.

Quote:
Plus the Foot from A Tale of Master Yoshi are listed as 60's Foot Ninja.
That was a character design sheet.

Quote:
You also have to remove the 2106 stuff as that is not canon because of BTTS and Turtles Forever.
Uh... no I don't. There is obviously a decent sized gap between the last episode of FF and "Tempus Fugit", all of that could have happened easily.
Old 05-29-2012, 02:17 PM   #65
Xav
Foot Elite

Yes I know it's a cartoon, but it should at least make sense, and I have no idea why you have to be so rude with your responses. BTW both of my parents were married when I was born. There are a couple reasons the second season of Fast Forward couldn't had happened. For one thing Viral couldn't had returned in Master Fighter 2105, as she was still in Serling in Tempus Fugit and the last thing she remembered was Cody deleted her in The Day of Awakening, and Ch'rell couldn't had escaped from the ice asteroid as he already did in Turtles Forever.

Last edited by Xav; 06-05-2012 at 09:32 PM.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:48 AM   #66
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
There are a couple reasons the second season of Fast Forward couldn't had happened. For one thing Viral couldn't had returned in Master Fighter 2105, as she was still in Serling in Tempus Fugit and the last thing she remembered was Cody deleted her in The Day of Awakening
I will admit that not everything from the planned second season of Fast Forward could have happened. But they still had off-screen adventures before the events of BttS happened.

Quote:
and Ch'rell couldn't had escaped from the ice asteroid as he was still there in Turtles Forever.
That doesn't even make any sense to me...
Old 06-05-2012, 08:56 PM   #67
Xav
Foot Elite

So your saying sometime after Turtles Forever Ch'rell got sent back to the ice asteroid to escape again in the future?
Old 07-09-2012, 02:40 AM   #68
Royal Flush
Random Punk

Wow, this timeline is great! I didn't read all of it, because I didn't finish the whole show.
Royal Flush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #69
ToTheNines
[sic]

Thank you, friend. I highly recommend checking out the whole series though!
Old 10-01-2012, 06:30 PM   #70
Loudo
Thug

I have been working on a timeline of my own (by the way, great job ToTheNines!).

The timeline was holding up nicely... until I reach the episode Timing Is Everything.

At the beginning of the episode, we see that in 2105 the Post Office is celebrating its 200th anniversary. Don and Splinter get zapped back in time to the day when they mutated.
The problem is, when Donatello sends the letter to Raph and Mikey from the past, the Post Office is celebrating its 100th anniversary. Meaning that Splinter and the Turtles mutated in 2005 and Things Change takes place in 2020.

And that's not all. Leo and Cody get zapped to the day when the Turtles first defeated the Shredder. Cody checks the date and his screen reads 1993.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...magineoxv.jpg/

I think that for my own sanity I'll pretend this episode never existed...
Loudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #71
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudo View Post
I have been working on a timeline of my own (by the way, great job ToTheNines!).

The timeline was holding up nicely... until I reach the episode Timing Is Everything.

At the beginning of the episode, we see that in 2105 the Post Office is celebrating its 200th anniversary. Don and Splinter get zapped back in time to the day when they mutated.
The problem is, when Donatello sends the letter to Raph and Mikey from the past, the Post Office is celebrating its 100th anniversary. Meaning that Splinter and the Turtles mutated in 2005 and Things Change takes place in 2020.

And that's not all. Leo and Cody get zapped to the day when the Turtles first defeated the Shredder. Cody checks the date and his screen reads 1993.

The year 1993 completely contradicts the season because it was established the turtles were zapped 99 years into the future. So let's say Cody's watch thing glitched up.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:27 AM   #72
Chris
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudo View Post

The episode is fine but the dates in that episode are seriously messed up, just ignore them
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:00 PM   #73
HeatGuts
Random Punk

yeah thats messed up with the timeline
HeatGuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:22 PM   #74
redsai4lex
Stone Warrior

This is too cool! I love referencing info like this! very cool thread!
Old 06-11-2017, 06:12 AM   #75
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Emperor

Alvarez hypothesis

According to Wikipedia, scientists now say the Earth collided with the comet around 66 000 000 BC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvarez_hypothesis

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/968367/O...NT-Cartoon-Fan

(under reconstruction, will last some time because of computer problems. Hopefully, some will reappear as soon as possible)
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4kids, timeline