The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 06:30 AM   #41
Longview01
Foot Soldier
 
Longview01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntpower1988 View Post
Living in the UK sucks especially Northern Ireland, it has to be the worst place in the world, it's useless for getting things. Very nice picture BTW I have all the 2k3 episodes on DVD as well, just that my collection is a bit different. Mine's has:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 1 Part 1 of 2 (USA)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 1 Part 2 of 2 (USA)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 2 Part 1 of 2 (USA)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 2 Part 2 of 2 (USA)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 3 Box 1 (Australian)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 3 Box 2 (Australian)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 4 Box 1 (Australian)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 4 Box 2 (Australian)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ninja Tribunal (USA)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fast Forward Vol. 1 Future Shellshock (USA)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fast Forward Vol. 2 Day of Awakening (USA)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles BTTS Vol. 1 Something Wicked (Australia)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles BTTS Vol. 2 City Under Siege (Australia)

Turtles Forever (UK)

I'll get a picture of the collection later.
Back when these were being released I had to do a course for work and on that course I met a guy who put me onto a website called dvdpacific and I bought most of those on there straight from the US for around 4 each.

That websit doesn't seem to ship to the UK anymore which is sad.

But yeah, cool collection. Can't wait to see your pic!

EDIT - Just checked it out and it does ship to the UK still but the prices are not what they used to be....might order the bluray versions of the movies from there.
Longview01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:43 AM   #42
tmntpower1988
Hench Mutant
 
tmntpower1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview01 View Post
Back when these were being released I had to do a course for work and on that course I met a guy who put me onto a website called dvdpacific and I bought most of those on there straight from the US for around 4 each.

That websit doesn't seem to ship to the UK anymore which is sad.

But yeah, cool collection. Can't wait to see your pic!

EDIT - Just checked it out and it does ship to the UK still but the prices are not what they used to be....might order the bluray versions of the movies from there.
Yeah prices of the DVD's have gone up in price since then and some of the DVD's are hard to get now since they've gone out of print. I got them a week or so before they went out of print. Here's pics of my collection:











I have pics of my 1980s Turtles DVD collection, Next Mutation and the movies too. I was wondering if I could put them up in this thread or would it be a bit off topic? Thanks. I see a copy of Season 2 Part 2 on Amazon going for $10 :O

Last edited by tmntpower1988; 01-29-2013 at 11:19 AM.
tmntpower1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:12 PM   #43
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 18,518
I must find part two of BTTS
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL;3DS FC: 5069-4236-7320; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #44
tmntpower1988
Hench Mutant
 
tmntpower1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
I must find part two of BTTS
It's available here:

http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/D...Siege/3179108/

3 copies left, so you're best to order asap. They post worldwide and delivery is quick enough too.
tmntpower1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:30 AM   #45
Longview01
Foot Soldier
 
Longview01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntpower1988 View Post
It's available here:

http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/D...Siege/3179108/

3 copies left, so you're best to order asap. They post worldwide and delivery is quick enough too.
That's where I got mine from!

I think it took about 5 days to get to the Uk, which is really good.

Awesome pics as well mate
Longview01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:50 AM   #46
tmntpower1988
Hench Mutant
 
tmntpower1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview01 View Post
That's where I got mine from!

I think it took about 5 days to get to the Uk, which is really good.

Awesome pics as well mate
Thanks mate. TheCanadiandrome did you order a copy from the mighty ape site? I see there's only 2 copies left on there now.
tmntpower1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:28 AM   #47
Vegeta
Hench Mutant
 
Vegeta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 336
When do you guys think this will be packed as a full set now that nick owns it?
__________________
Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:41 AM   #48
tmntpower1988
Hench Mutant
 
tmntpower1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
When do you guys think this will be packed as a full set now that nick owns it?
Not for a while, they'll want the fans to focus more on their 2012 CGI show for the moment, make as much money out of it as possible. Maybe we'll get a full set in 2 years time or so, I'll not get my hopes up though. I'm happy enough with the DVD's I got anyway but a complete series box set would be nice too.
tmntpower1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:33 PM   #49
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 18,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntpower1988 View Post
TheCanadiandrome did you order a copy from the mighty ape site? I see there's only 2 copies left on there now.
Edit: ok, I caved, I just bought it
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL;3DS FC: 5069-4236-7320; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276

Last edited by TheCanadiandrome; 01-30-2013 at 09:40 PM.
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:33 AM   #50
Donny
Foot Soldier
 
Donny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sewers of Denmark
Posts: 180
If anyone finds a shop where season 3 and 4 are in stock (australian versions) and posts worldwide then please share Until now, my only hope is ebay
__________________
Mikey: (singing) T-M-N-T! What you get is what you see!
(All the turtles look at him)
Raph: You know seriously, you're only embarrassing yourself...
Donny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:46 AM   #51
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,715
tmntpower1988 - what is the audio setup on those DVDs of yours? Are any of them 5.1, or are they all stereo?

Also, there's a 'free DVD' sticker on your BttS Vol. 2. What was the 'free DVD'?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:48 AM   #52
tmntpower1988
Hench Mutant
 
tmntpower1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
tmntpower1988 - what is the audio setup on those DVDs of yours? Are any of them 5.1, or are they all stereo?

Also, there's a 'free DVD' sticker on your BttS Vol. 2. What was the 'free DVD'?
I'm not sure about the Australian DVD's, I checked all the boxes and checked the DVD's on the DVD player but there's no mention of stereo or 5.1. I know the American DVD's say stereo on the back of the boxes.

As for the free DVD it's one of those mini DVD singles with one episode on it Lone Raph & Cub. Here's a pic of it I found on the internet, looks just like the one I have:



It would have been cool if the mini dvd had Mayhem from Mutant Island instead.
tmntpower1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:02 AM   #53
Longview01
Foot Soldier
 
Longview01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntpower1988 View Post
I'm not sure about the Australian DVD's, I checked all the boxes and checked the DVD's on the DVD player but there's no mention of stereo or 5.1. I know the American DVD's say stereo on the back of the boxes.

As for the free DVD it's one of those mini DVD singles with one episode on it Lone Raph & Cub. Here's a pic of it I found on the internet, looks just like the one I have:



It would have been cool if the mini dvd had Mayhem from Mutant Island instead.
I got the Raph one as well
Longview01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:24 PM   #54
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
If anyone finds a shop where season 3 and 4 are in stock (australian versions) and posts worldwide then please share Until now, my only hope is ebay
EzyDVD.com, maybe.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:39 PM   #55
tmntpower1988
Hench Mutant
 
tmntpower1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
If anyone finds a shop where season 3 and 4 are in stock (australian versions) and posts worldwide then please share Until now, my only hope is ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Teenage-Muta...item43b86244b1

^^^ This one is Buy It Now, it's the second box set of Season 4. You could always send the seller a message and ask if he has any other copies of Season 4 Box 1 or Season 3 Box 1 left. He had them up on ebay not that long ago.

I have a spare copy of Season 3 Box Set 2 if you want it.

If the seller no longer has Season 3 Box Set 1 or Season 4 Box Set 1 I'll keep an eye out for them on the internet then let you know if I see them.

Last edited by tmntpower1988; 02-16-2013 at 03:44 AM.
tmntpower1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:08 PM   #56
Donny
Foot Soldier
 
Donny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sewers of Denmark
Posts: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntpower1988 View Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Teenage-Muta...item43b86244b1

^^^ This one is Buy It Now, it's the second box set of Season 4. You could always send the seller a message and ask if he has any other copies of Season 4 Box 1 or Season 3 Box 1 left. He had them up on ebay not that long ago.

I have a spare copy of Season 3 Box Set 2 if you want it.

If the seller no longer has Season 3 Box Set 1 or Season 4 Box Set 1 I'll keep an eye out for them on the internet then let you know if I see them.
Yeah, I noticed the item you refer to on ebay. I think I will contact the seller as you suggest, since he right now sells dvds with BTTS, season 3 and 4 (I am also looking for BTTS).

Thank you very much for your reply. Very kind of you to keep an eye on the dvds, and to offer me season 3 part 2 Is it new or used, and how much does it cost? (You can also PM me if you prefer)
__________________
Mikey: (singing) T-M-N-T! What you get is what you see!
(All the turtles look at him)
Raph: You know seriously, you're only embarrassing yourself...
Donny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:08 PM   #57
Donny
Foot Soldier
 
Donny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sewers of Denmark
Posts: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
EzyDVD.com, maybe.
Thanks, but unfortunately nothing on that site
__________________
Mikey: (singing) T-M-N-T! What you get is what you see!
(All the turtles look at him)
Raph: You know seriously, you're only embarrassing yourself...
Donny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:33 PM   #58
tmntpower1988
Hench Mutant
 
tmntpower1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
Yeah, I noticed the item you refer to on ebay. I think I will contact the seller as you suggest, since he right now sells dvds with BTTS, season 3 and 4 (I am also looking for BTTS).

Thank you very much for your reply. Very kind of you to keep an eye on the dvds, and to offer me season 3 part 2 Is it new or used, and how much does it cost? (You can also PM me if you prefer)
OK I'll PM you.
tmntpower1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:53 PM   #59
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 18,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntpower1988 View Post
I'm not sure about the Australian DVD's, I checked all the boxes and checked the DVD's on the DVD player but there's no mention of stereo or 5.1. I know the American DVD's say stereo on the back of the boxes.

As for the free DVD it's one of those mini DVD singles with one episode on it Lone Raph & Cub. Here's a pic of it I found on the internet, looks just like the one I have:

Spoiler:


It would have been cool if the mini dvd had Mayhem from Mutant Island instead.
yup i have that! my only complaint was that my copy arrived in a damaged DVD case, but it was a simple replace
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL;3DS FC: 5069-4236-7320; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:04 AM   #60
alliance
Hench Mutant
 
alliance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 328
ive only seen a few episodes and i like it but im not a completist i just want something that'll have me gain more interest for this series, thats why i just want a couple good seasons..


what do u guys say is unquestionably the best seasons from this series?
__________________

80's TURTLES MUCH COOLER THAN FORGOTTEN 4KIDS
alliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dvd, dvd releases

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.