The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2016, 05:16 PM   #41
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 11,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by THGhost View Post
I wondered what happened to that. Guess they're saving it for the sequel?
It's possible, plus she's supposed to be blue as well.
__________________
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 11:00 AM   #42
Purse Grabbin Puke
Stone Warrior
 
Purse Grabbin Puke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 714
Rumor is that The Wolverine Sequel will be rated R...I think Wolverine could do well with an R rating, but I hope they really only stick with R ratings when it involves Deadpool, or if there is a Punisher movie. Would be pretty awesome if the main villain in this Wolverine movie hires Deadpool to kill him.
__________________
Oh you don't like my opinion? ---->
Purse Grabbin Puke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 11:36 AM   #43
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Black Order Initiate
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 12,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purse Grabbin Puke View Post
Rumor is that The Wolverine Sequel will be rated R...I think Wolverine could do well with an R rating, but I hope they really only stick with R ratings when it involves Deadpool, or if there is a Punisher movie. Would be pretty awesome if the main villain in this Wolverine movie hires Deadpool to kill him.
I doubt they're gonna make the third in a (admittedly loose) trilogy of movies is going to change ratings. Origins: Wolverine and The Wolverine were both PG-13.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Technodrome Member: Whys CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy running?

Technodrome Moderator: Because we have to chase him.

Technodrome Member: He didnt do anything wrong.

Technodrome Moderator: Because hes the hero Technodrome Forums deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So well hunt him because he can take it. Because hes not our hero. Hes a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark knight.
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 11:40 AM   #44
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
I doubt they're gonna make the third in a (admittedly loose) trilogy of movies is going to change ratings. Origins: Wolverine and The Wolverine were both PG-13.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/x-men/...eed-be-a131104
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 11:53 AM   #45
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Black Order Initiate
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 12,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I actually just saw that over there. I'm not fully convinced, but it could be for reals...

Hmmm. I think my main reason for skepticism regarding that photo's legitimacy is: Shouldn't the title be something different? "The Wolverine" came out in 2013. Unless this is "The Wolverine III"... unclear.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Technodrome Member: Whys CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy running?

Technodrome Moderator: Because we have to chase him.

Technodrome Member: He didnt do anything wrong.

Technodrome Moderator: Because hes the hero Technodrome Forums deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So well hunt him because he can take it. Because hes not our hero. Hes a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark knight.
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 02:25 PM   #46
THGhost
Puppet Master
 
THGhost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 2,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
I doubt they're gonna make the third in a (admittedly loose) trilogy of movies is going to change ratings. Origins: Wolverine and The Wolverine were both PG-13.
Origins is still considered canon? The Wolverine has a extended version that might as well have been rated R.
__________________
-
-
-

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42
THGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 02:34 PM   #47
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Black Order Initiate
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 12,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by THGhost View Post
Origins is still considered canon? The Wolverine has a extended version that might as well have been rated R.
It's not canon, but neither is half of the X-Men series now... they're definitely not going to call the movie "The Wolverine 2", I'll guarantee that right now.

Yeah... the X-Men film series is the most convoluted self-contradictory mess of a "cinematic universe" ever. EVER.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Technodrome Member: Whys CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy running?

Technodrome Moderator: Because we have to chase him.

Technodrome Member: He didnt do anything wrong.

Technodrome Moderator: Because hes the hero Technodrome Forums deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So well hunt him because he can take it. Because hes not our hero. Hes a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark knight.
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 02:41 PM   #48
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine
 
plastroncafe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Upsidedown
Posts: 7,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
It's not canon, but neither is half of the X-Men series now... they're definitely not going to call the movie "The Wolverine 2", I'll guarantee that right now.

Yeah... the X-Men film series is the most convoluted self-contradictory mess of a "cinematic universe" ever. EVER.
Which is entirely in character, given the source material.
And I say that with love.
__________________
------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel View Post
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
plastroncafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 02:45 PM   #49
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Black Order Initiate
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 12,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
Which is entirely in character, given the source material.
And I say that with love.
But you can say that the source material of pretty much any comic series is that way. But so far, most of them have been able to do a much more streamlined job of transitioning that to a film series, regardless of quality or lack thereof.

Although to be honest, none of them have been around as long as the X franchise, so maybe it's inevitable: the Batman series got a hard reboot after Schumacher's reign, and the Marvel Cinematic Universe was deliberately set up at the very beginning to flow smoothly from one film to the next with a definite roadmap governing everything.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Technodrome Member: Whys CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy running?

Technodrome Moderator: Because we have to chase him.

Technodrome Member: He didnt do anything wrong.

Technodrome Moderator: Because hes the hero Technodrome Forums deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So well hunt him because he can take it. Because hes not our hero. Hes a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark knight.
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 03:27 PM   #50
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 4,265
Ron Perlman to play Cable nuff said.
__________________





I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 03:41 PM   #51
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine
 
plastroncafe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Upsidedown
Posts: 7,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Ron Perlman to play Cable nuff said.
...

That's brilliant.
__________________
------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel View Post
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
plastroncafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 03:49 PM   #52
Purse Grabbin Puke
Stone Warrior
 
Purse Grabbin Puke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Ron Perlman to play Cable nuff said.
If it was 2003, I'd be all for it...but the guy is in his 70's now. Fox presumably wants to make a ton of these movies, do you think they'd risk losing one of the main characters because he was too old?
__________________
Oh you don't like my opinion? ---->
Purse Grabbin Puke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 03:54 PM   #53
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 4,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purse Grabbin Puke View Post
If it was 2003, I'd be all for it...but the guy is in his 70's now. Fox presumably wants to make a ton of these movies, do you think they'd risk losing one of the main characters because he was too old?
Actually Ron Perlman is 65
__________________





I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 04:55 PM   #54
THGhost
Puppet Master
 
THGhost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 2,825
He's still too old now. I'm surprised he's even bothering to make Hellboy 3 at this stage.

Apparently the 3rd Wolverine film will in fact be rated R - http://io9.gizmodo.com/it-begins-fox...d-r-1759434090
__________________
-
-
-

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42
THGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 06:08 PM   #55
Purse Grabbin Puke
Stone Warrior
 
Purse Grabbin Puke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 714
X-Force Could Be Rated-R, Says Simon Kinberg

http://collider.com/x-force-movie-ra...simon-kinberg/

I think Wolverine being rated R means it's going to be gory. He does say the F word in his movies so maybe he'll drop a few of those too. But the story for Wolverine 3 must be really violent for it to be R, I know Jackman said years ago him and Mangold had a story in place already.
__________________
Oh you don't like my opinion? ---->
Purse Grabbin Puke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 08:13 PM   #56
THGhost
Puppet Master
 
THGhost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 2,825
Deadpool writers talk Cable, other potential characters and the sequel's budget and X-Men timeline - http://collider.com/deadpool-2-cable...en-characters/

There's also a Change.org petition for Deadpool to host SNL for some reason - https://www.change.org/p/lorne-micha...day-night-live
__________________
-
-
-

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42
THGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 08:02 PM   #57
JakeSully
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 782
Cable in the sequel? how interesting.

Jon Hamm must play the part.

And who wants a pockets/pouches and big gun joke thrown in the movie to make fun of Rob Liefled and his 90s extreme hero stuff?
JakeSully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 03:09 AM   #58
Amaranthus
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: West-Flanders, Belgium
Posts: 1,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeSully View Post
Cable in the sequel? how interesting.

Jon Hamm must play the part.

And who wants a pockets/pouches and big gun joke thrown in the movie to make fun of Rob Liefled and his 90s extreme hero stuff?
Here we go again.
Amaranthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 04:42 PM   #59
THGhost
Puppet Master
 
THGhost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 2,825
Don't dis the pockets/pouches.

Screen Junkies' pitch for a Deadpool sequel:



Mova, the company behind Deadpool's facial animations, is in the middle of a legal battle - http://arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy...-legal-battle/



Look who's mostly likely going to appear in Deadpool 2 - http://io9.gizmodo.com/meet-the-othe...dpo-1761508282

Fox announces 2 untitled Marvel movies, one most likely the Deadpool sequel - http://comicbook.com/2016/02/28/fox-...ly-a-deadpool/

This. Is. Insane. It's hard to believe there was actually this much CGI going on.



Director doesn't feel bigger is better for Deadpool 2 and talks about Cable some more - http://movieweb.com/deadpool-2-cable...or-tim-miller/

Possible villains for Deadpool 2 - http://www.empireonline.com/movies/f...ible-villains/
__________________
-
-
-

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42

Last edited by THGhost; 10-25-2016 at 07:54 AM.
THGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 09:47 PM   #60
The Deadman
Mad Scientist
 
The Deadman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,447
Deadpool 2 Coming in 2018?
__________________

Last Movie Watched: The Shallows (2016).
Last TV Show Watched: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (S3:E18.
Last Video Game Played: Sonic Chrono Adventure (PC).
http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.