The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2017, 10:44 AM   #41
neatoman
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 4,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by pferreira View Post
Shock horror someone likes elements of the Fred Wolf series. You know what, why not? No really why not? Not interesting to you but interesting to other people?
Since whoever controls your internet access clearly won't allow you to spend enough time to read through anything correctly, I'll make this easy to read:

It's not that he went with Fred Wolf ideas, it's that he went with ones that weren't very good, didn't have much potential in the first place and have largely been ignored for decades.

Oh and, Mexiun, I realise you just became a frequent poster, so a word of advice, don't pay too much attention to pferreira like I have. He's most likely a mental patient with limited internet access (he refutes it but won't give a reason for his behaviour). He's not interested in any sort of real discussion and he's just here to stroke his own nostalgia boner and make strawmen out of people with a differing opinion.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!

Last edited by neatoman; 05-04-2017 at 10:52 AM.
neatoman is offline  
Old 05-04-2017, 03:56 PM   #42
Mexiun
Thug
 
Mexiun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Netherlands.
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Since whoever controls your internet access clearly won't allow you to spend enough time to read through anything correctly, I'll make this easy to read:

It's not that he went with Fred Wolf ideas, it's that he went with ones that weren't very good, didn't have much potential in the first place and have largely been ignored for decades.

Oh and, Mexiun, I realise you just became a frequent poster, so a word of advice, don't pay too much attention to pferreira like I have. He's most likely a mental patient with limited internet access (he refutes it but won't give a reason for his behaviour). He's not interested in any sort of real discussion and he's just here to stroke his own nostalgia boner and make strawmen out of people with a differing opinion.
What? So far Pferreira is a lot nicer than you were towards me and he actually likes my idea's.
You say that he a mental patient who makes strawmen out of people who have different opinions but so far that looks like you would do that though...
Mexiun is offline  
Old 05-04-2017, 05:48 PM   #43
neatoman
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 4,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexiun View Post
What? So far Pferreira is a lot nicer than you were towards me and he actually likes my idea's.
You say that he a mental patient who makes strawmen out of people who have different opinions but so far that looks like you would do that though...
Trust me, you don't want to throw in with him just because he acts "nicer".

First off, the thing about him potentially being a mental patient isn't a joke. It started with him denying evidence and facts in favor of clinging to bias, then we noticed how his posting habits went after a weekly schedule like there was a limit to his internet access. When asked about these things, he got really defense but he refused to give a reason and instead opted to threaten is with reports, rather than explain what's going on. It makes him highly suspicious to say the least.

Secondly, I might be a bit brash but don't think I'm not open to opinion. He, despite claims to the opposite, isn't by any stretch of the imagination. He'll only ever take in opinions in favor of the Fred Wolf cartoon, but if anyone dares to say it sucks they're a fourteen year old without respect for the past. What really pisses him off though is when someone points out that it was meant to sell toys and had very little reason to exist beyond that, because it's true and that gets in the way of his perception of the show.

In the end, he probably doesn't like your ideas in particular. It's more likely that he just likes someone he thinks see the Fred Wolf cartoon as the sacred cow he does, thinks he can add to the echo chamber. He recently called Cybercubed "approachable" (most likely because of his tendency to be defensive of the Fred Wolf cartoon, if I had to guess) a statement most users here would think is laughable.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline  
Old 05-05-2017, 03:30 AM   #44
Shark_Blade
Prince Elias Acorn
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilSpooky View Post
Easy, an adaptation of the Mirage comics done in the style of the Sin City movies.
This with added raunchy sex & tcest scenes, bodily mutilation and ultra violence.

And some humour to make things light hearted.
__________________

Sonic Mania 15 Aug 2017 - PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbone, PC
Sonic Forces 2017 - PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbone, PC
Sonic joined IDW Publishing 21 July 2017 - possible crossover with TMNT in the future?
Shark_Blade is offline  
Old 05-05-2017, 04:39 AM   #45
Mexiun
Thug
 
Mexiun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Netherlands.
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Trust me, you don't want to throw in with him just because he acts "nicer".

First off, the thing about him potentially being a mental patient isn't a joke. It started with him denying evidence and facts in favor of clinging to bias, then we noticed how his posting habits went after a weekly schedule like there was a limit to his internet access. When asked about these things, he got really defense but he refused to give a reason and instead opted to threaten is with reports, rather than explain what's going on. It makes him highly suspicious to say the least.

Secondly, I might be a bit brash but don't think I'm not open to opinion. He, despite claims to the opposite, isn't by any stretch of the imagination. He'll only ever take in opinions in favor of the Fred Wolf cartoon, but if anyone dares to say it sucks they're a fourteen year old without respect for the past. What really pisses him off though is when someone points out that it was meant to sell toys and had very little reason to exist beyond that, because it's true and that gets in the way of his perception of the show.

In the end, he probably doesn't like your ideas in particular. It's more likely that he just likes someone he thinks see the Fred Wolf cartoon as the sacred cow he does, thinks he can add to the echo chamber. He recently called Cybercubed "approachable" (most likely because of his tendency to be defensive of the Fred Wolf cartoon, if I had to guess) a statement most users here would think is laughable.
Well if he is a mental patient then so be it, i don't mind
People like that deserve to be treated as humans even if they have issues, it's not easy to live with mental problems and i speak out of self experience.
No need to bully someone who can't help being who they are and also no need to talk bad about him to me because that's not very nice, and i also want to see how he acts personally for myself.
Thanks for the warning i appreciate it but i don't mind people with issues (if i know they have them and can't help it), i work with people with emotional issues aswell and i too have emotional issues.

But we're getting off-topic baaaddddly here, let's just keep it nice and fun
Mexiun is offline  
Old 05-11-2017, 08:08 AM   #46
pferreira
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Since whoever controls your internet access clearly won't allow you to spend enough time to read through anything correctly, I'll make this easy to read:

It's not that he went with Fred Wolf ideas, it's that he went with ones that weren't very good, didn't have much potential in the first place and have largely been ignored for decades.
So you're basically saying you don't like the Fred Wolf ideas then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexiun View Post
What? So far Pferreira is a lot nicer than you were towards me and he actually likes my idea's.
You say that he a mental patient who makes strawmen out of people who have different opinions but so far that looks like you would do that though...
Users like neatoman are the worst fans a franchise can have. You'll notice in other parts of the forum that neatoman, Andrew and CylonKlingon whatever gang up on me whenever I post because they don't like the fact that I consider the 80s Turtles cartoon as worthy as any other iteration of TMNT so I get labelled 'a mental patient with limited Internet access' (I only post on Thursdays simply because that's my routine). They have a total disregard for other fans who like stuff they don't like so they harass them. Not exaggerating, that's what they have done to me. Just because I consider the 80s cartoon as worthy?! I mean WTF?!

Meanwhile the users who appreciate other fans like CyberCubed get temporarily banned. I'll leave you to figure out who's right and wrong in their behaviour here.
pferreira is offline  
Old 05-11-2017, 08:17 AM   #47
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Victory Is Life
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,579
Preening proudly.

Happy Thursday, folks!
__________________
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is online now  
Old 05-11-2017, 09:44 AM   #48
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 11,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by pferreira View Post
I consider the 80s Turtles cartoon as worthy as any other iteration of TMNT so I get labelled 'a mental patient with limited Internet access' (I only post on Thursdays simply because that's my routine).


Seems easy enough for you to debunk. Post on Friday. Or Monday.
Andrew NDB is offline  
Old 05-11-2017, 09:53 AM   #49
FredWolfLeonardo
Mad Scientist
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Fourside
Posts: 1,361
I dont think he sees it as worthy to take the time to disprove your theories.
FredWolfLeonardo is online now  
Old 05-11-2017, 10:02 AM   #50
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Victory Is Life
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/wp-...raitjacket.jpg

Seems easy enough for you to debunk. Post on Friday. Or Monday.
Just once. If Obama can finally release his birth certificate and Trump can finally release his tax returns (oh snap!), surely you can post on a second day of the week for us, right?
__________________
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is online now  
Old 05-11-2017, 10:13 AM   #51
DestronMirage22
Mad Scientist
 
DestronMirage22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: MO
Posts: 1,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Just once. If Obama can finally release his birth certificate and Trump can finally release his tax returns (oh snap!), surely you can post on a second day of the week for us, right?
He probably doesn't just to keep getting the attention he gets. Once his schtick is over nobody'll post about him anymore.
Either that, or he literally can't for the reasons you guys think.
__________________

Spoiler:
DestronMirage22 is offline  
Old 05-11-2017, 10:33 AM   #52
pferreira
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I dont think he sees it as worthy to take the time to disprove your theories.
A combination of walking to brick walls and ignoring the bullies yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Just once. If Obama can finally release his birth certificate and Trump can finally release his tax returns (oh snap!), surely you can post on a second day of the week for us, right?
Well since you're rude to me every week I'm online I'm going to do everything I can to post only on Thursdays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 View Post
He probably doesn't just to keep getting the attention he gets. Once his schtick is over nobody'll post about him anymore.
Either that, or he literally can't for the reasons you guys think.
What exactly is my 'schtick'. I'd really love to know. No really I would...
pferreira is offline  
Old 05-11-2017, 10:37 AM   #53
FredWolfLeonardo
Mad Scientist
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Fourside
Posts: 1,361
If you posted on Thursdays, youd be accused of seeking attention. And if you started postin on other days, youd also be accussed of tryin to seek attention.
FredWolfLeonardo is online now  
Old 05-11-2017, 10:44 AM   #54
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 6,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja-zero View Post
chameleon
Archie had Chamelon, so maybe he can be rebooted?
__________________
Because the crossovers doing nothing else than messing up the timeline and other stuff of the 1987-1996 series, I've given up writing fanfiction about it. Instead, I'm trying to reboot the TMNT as many other fanfiction writers do:

Hopefully, stories will later appear at

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/968367/O...NT-Cartoon-Fan
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is online now  
Old 05-11-2017, 11:13 AM   #55
pferreira
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
If you posted on Thursdays, youd be accused of seeking attention. And if you started postin on other days, youd also be accussed of tryin to seek attention.
I cannot win simply because I post on this site.
pferreira is offline  
Old 05-11-2017, 02:26 PM   #56
Mexiun
Thug
 
Mexiun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Netherlands.
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by pferreira View Post
So you're basically saying you don't like the Fred Wolf ideas then?

Users like neatoman are the worst fans a franchise can have. You'll notice in other parts of the forum that neatoman, Andrew and CylonKlingon whatever gang up on me whenever I post because they don't like the fact that I consider the 80s Turtles cartoon as worthy as any other iteration of TMNT so I get labelled 'a mental patient with limited Internet access' (I only post on Thursdays simply because that's my routine). They have a total disregard for other fans who like stuff they don't like so they harass them. Not exaggerating, that's what they have done to me. Just because I consider the 80s cartoon as worthy?! I mean WTF?!

Meanwhile the users who appreciate other fans like CyberCubed get temporarily banned. I'll leave you to figure out who's right and wrong in their behaviour here.
Yeah i noticed it with myself on a topic i created about the Mirage comic, i said that i didn't like most of the chapters and everyone basically ganged up on me, not that i care though.

Just ignore these low life bullies, the more they talk bad about someone the more it shows their lack of knowledge and understanding in humans, thats how i see it and it just makes me like them less and less to the point where i just ignore them

And if you only post on thursday then well so be it who cares right? It's not like if it's a rule to post on any other day.
So far i only see them bashing you for posting on thursdays and them making a (useless) big deal out of it because they lack understanding and knowledge (appearently).

It's sad though, i thought this forum was with adults who enjoyed eachothers company... how wrong i was...
Mexiun is offline  
Old 05-11-2017, 02:29 PM   #57
Mexiun
Thug
 
Mexiun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Netherlands.
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
If you posted on Thursdays, youd be accused of seeking attention. And if you started postin on other days, youd also be accussed of tryin to seek attention.
Him posting on any other day will also just give these bullies what they want (and you never should give a bully what they want because it would mean that they win) and it will also be used against him eventually.
Let them stress themselves out by being annoyed and upset by him posting on a thursday, it's their health and mood thats ruined, not ours
So he is doing good by not posting on any other day.
Mexiun is offline  
Old 05-11-2017, 02:31 PM   #58
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 11,020
What is this, a pity party? I don't even see anyone attacking anybody.
Andrew NDB is offline  
Old 05-11-2017, 02:54 PM   #59
Mexiun
Thug
 
Mexiun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Netherlands.
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
What is this, a pity party? I don't even see anyone attacking anybody.
Then i guess you're not an 'anyone' then, what you do IS considered attacking, wether it is a passive attack or not.
Mexiun is offline  
Old 05-11-2017, 02:55 PM   #60
neatoman
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 4,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
What is this, a pity party? I don't even see anyone attacking anybody.
Yeah, I don't really get it either. Nobody was really "attacking" Mexiun for his opinions, just writing counter arguments. Nobody's really "attacking" pferreira either, he's just an idiot who'll deny reality and gets angry when people call him out it.

You'd have to have a pretty thin skin to think of this is outright hostility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexiun View Post
Then i guess you're not an 'anyone' then, what you do IS considered attacking, wether it is a passive attack or not.
Not really.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
michael bay, tmnt movie

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.