The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2018, 03:21 PM   #1
ZacksSoUgly
Foot Soldier

Favorite OG Subline

What's up everyone? I don't know if this thread exists or has existed - my apologies if either is the case - but as I'm trying to grow my old school Turtles collection I'm coming across LOTS of Turtles toys and was curious...

What's everyone's favorite subline of the old school Turtle toys? There's SO many : sports, military, music, samurai, wacky, etc. I thought it'd be fun to start up a thread and see what everyone's favorites were and why.

I love the Samurai Turtles figures (from the third movie) and the Shogun Turtles. I'm biased 'cos I really like anything samurai related, but both sets are really great to me. Love the textured skin, the detailed armor, the shiny armor for the Shoguns', and the art/packaging. When I was younger I had all the samurai Turtles, but now only have a Japanese version of Mikey. I only have Shogun Leo currently, but I'm working on filling out both these sets (Turtles only). Some other personal favorites are the Military Turtles and the Metal Mutants, but for me the Samurai and Shoguns are collection grails.

How about y'all?
Kevin Eastman Interview

TMNT Collecting Social Media
Instagram : @ZOSOtmnt
ZacksSoUgly is offline   Reply With Quote