The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Old 05-12-2018, 05:44 PM   #81
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

More things with Aska, at the age when she's learning to sleep on her own. With the exception of storms.

Old 05-17-2018, 10:07 PM   #82
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

My depiction of Leatherhead

Spoiler:

His origins are basically the same as in Mirage. He was the pet of a gang leader that ended up in the sewer and was rescued by Dr. Xeinos of the Utroms, who he views as his mother. He was originally intended to be Splinter's first pupil in TCRI's mutation experiments, but he had bonded with Xeinos first.

I decided to play with the idea of him being albino. Being the previous pet of a gang leader, thought "what would a guy like that prefer? A regular ol' alligator or a 'shiny' one?".

He's a touch older than the turtles, but retains a few of his juvenile stripes.
Old 06-27-2018, 11:53 PM   #83
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

A few updates.

I'm testing out a new art style.

Spoiler:
Obviously at some point, Ma'riell is going to have to stumble upon Ch'rell and Ch'rell is going have to find a corner somewhere to grieve alone. So that was this.

I wanted to try a new look to see if it would add more dimension, and did it ever!

Spoiler:
I tried it again in a brighter setting and found it's still good.

But, I kept flats for something rather silly. And with Michelangelo and Casey no less! Basically how I'd have Michelangelo look up to Casey in a way.

Spoiler:

I guess a master of yo-yoing that reaches godliness from his perspective?

Inspired by this

But with Doctor Who's Bad Wolf theme
Old 07-05-2018, 12:11 AM   #84
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Aska's not a single child anymore.

Spoiler:

With a short companion story.

Pallamil checked over her notes as rapidly as she could. Ensuring she had as much detail as she could. She reviewed her photos as quickly as she could.

The General was getting impatient.
“If you’re quite done, I would like to have some peace with my family.” He said dryly.
“Of course, General. I’m just making sure I have all that I need.” Pallamil nodded fervently. She glanced up briefly, interrupted by the Princess’s excited chatter.
“I can’t wait to play with him!” She squealed.
“In due time, my darling.” The Colonel crackled in his voice; he was the most tired of all, save for the new Prince enveloped in his arms.

Pallamil looked back at her digipad for a brief moment.
“I think I have all I’ll need.” She said.
“Good.” The General sank slightly; one of the legs on his tripod bent downward out of balance. He ungracefully straightened out, practically stumbling.
“I look forward to your article.” He started to pull the curtain at the side of his bed. “Let’s hope you can start getting out of my sister-in-law’s shadow.” He lead the curtain around the bed.
“Well, since she’s a Duchess now, it should be easy.” Pallamil joked lightly.

“Jehroli will probably be waiting to meet with you. I wouldn’t make her wait longer than you should.” The General stopped at the edge of the bed.
Pallamil pulled the satchel from the back of her walker and slid in her digipad.
“I’ll leave you be, General. It was an honor to be here for this occasion.” She tried to flash a smile, but bit her lip when she noticed how much he was sagging from exhaustion.
“Goodbye, General Krang…” She turned awkwardly and departed out the door.

Once it had shut, Krang docked his walker at the bed’s side and nearly collapsed into the bed. His daughter spun from facing her other father and new brother. “Are we going to sleep now!?” Despite her volume, Aska’s eyes were dark and she seemed more pallid than usual. The baby uttered a low, warbling whine at the sudden burst of noise.
Ch’rell sighed deeply, turning the newborn inward under his beard.
“Yes…but we need you to settle.” He put one tentacle on her. She had already wiggled herself against Krang, closing her eyes and barely covering herself in blanketing, which he had to ensure.

“Well…” Krang draped his tentacle over his eyes, feeling a stark numbness. “Let’s just get this over with” He made sure Aska was secure on the pillow before reaching around to touch Ch’rell’s arm. He could barely see the baby; his red tone matched too closely. “I’ll have time later…” He groaned, closing his eyes and sinking in, just realizing that Ch’rell had fallen asleep as well.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:44 PM   #85
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

More design changes. This time to the backmost legs and giving them tails like 87 Krang sometimes had ("brainstem" I guess).

Spoiler:

And a new concept for Krang's mother. This one is an aristocrat from a military family, who pampered Krang to no end...even after she eventually separated from Quanin when she realized he didn't want more children. Only having Krang because he needed an heir. She took on a partner and had a few more children, and raised Krang until he was old enough to go to his father to learn Heir Things. Unfortunately, he was too spoiled rotten by then and had to get sense kicked into him by Morbus to finally come to grips. Fortunately, she adjusted well to his abrupt changes in demeanor (and tremendous drop in weight) and maintained a steady relationship with Krang, when things kept being turbulent with Quanin.

In an IDW setting, I'd have her and her family survive to go into stasis, Krang having rescued them before he went to Quanin because they were more reasonable. His relationship with her would have been comfortable enough that he doesn't actively crave her presence; it's hard enough to go without his entire species, he might as well lump her in with the rest. He's more toppled by Quanin's actions anyway.

I just need to see if I can do dynamic poses here.
Old 07-29-2018, 08:29 PM   #86
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Oh hey, I actually made a video!

It's not on Youtube and it's actually turtle-based.

This is a disaster.
Old 10-16-2018, 06:15 PM   #87
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Some Ch'rell doodles made this morning; the last one before Ch'rell starts doing some "canon" behaviors and I no longer have to speculate

Old 04-19-2019, 12:44 AM   #88
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

An update after a really long time.

Spoiler:

Had to invent a lot of Utrom marriage ceremony customs and this was the best I could come up with.

And both of the kids
Spoiler:

Aska becomes "that" teenager. Who would probably put bright purple streaks in her android's hair and blast Evanesense from her room, all while insisting her actual political rank of "Princess" is demeaning.

Last edited by Utrommaniac; 04-19-2019 at 12:49 AM.
Utrommaniac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan art, krang, speculation, utroms