The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 09-01-2014, 03:37 PM   #1
neatoman
Emperor

Predictions

So any predictions about future storylines or anything?

I have a prediction about April's dad that I don't want to come true.
Spoiler:
Given the fact that he experimented with super soldier serums, drank some ooze (hehe) which might lead to superhuman abilities, the fact that his name is John and the fact that the captain in TIT #3 looks a lot like him leads me to believe that he might be Agent Bishop.

I hope I'm wrong though. I mean, I would like to see it happen, just not with April's dad.

Also, I think we all think the Battle Nexus will come back soon enough.
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 12:17 AM   #2
Joey Kamikaze
Stone Warrior

Oh hell.

My guess is #50 will be the Technodrome event, and that Shredder and Krang will both be (mostly) absent from the story for a while afterward, giving us more time with Hob, Kitsune, the Rat King and probably other villains old or new.

I'm thinking we'll see the Battle Nexus appear at some point again... and if Cudley is working there, all the better. And I bet Renet will show up in the main line at some point, maybe the first time she meets the turtles from her POV.

I have no idea if they plan to use Null or Maligna, but I hope we at least get Null. He'd fit into the whole demi-gods-playing-chess-over-millennia-for-the-world thing this book is doing, and he'd be great to play against Hob's faction too as a TMNTA nod.
Joey Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 05:02 PM   #3
corvus
Stone Warrior

I don't think we'll see rat king again for a long time. I feel like there's a story arch involving him and Kitsune that takes place in the next year or so. If we do see him again it will only be foreshadowing to that.

I feel like leatherhead may appear working for Krang. Voluntarily or through coercion is what we'll have to wait for....hmm given the time of his transformation a pirate style leatherhead would be amazing and interesting.

In issue four of turltes in time we may see Krang and Stockman as turtle allies given that this is a shredder ruled timeline. This may possibly be the first appearance of leatherhead, albeit an alternate future version.

At some point I feel like Hun will turn against Shredder but not change his stripes creating a war between the foot and dragons.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:29 AM   #4
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvus View Post
In issue four of turltes in time we may see Krang and Stockman as turtle allies given that this is a shredder ruled timeline. This may possibly be the first appearance of leatherhead, albeit an alternate future version.
Stockman eh? How far into the future do you think it is? If it's next couple of decades sure, but if it's the far future he's no longer human at that point.

Maybe it's just the sick puppy in me, but I would like to see Krang cut out Baxter's brain and put it into an android body because "that form pleases him".
Old 09-03-2014, 09:53 AM   #5
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
So any predictions about future storylines or anything?

I have a prediction about April's dad that I don't want to come true.
Spoiler:
Given the fact that he experimented with super soldier serums, drank some ooze (hehe) which might lead to superhuman abilities, the fact that his name is John and the fact that the captain in TIT #3 looks a lot like him leads me to believe that he might be Agent Bishop.

I hope I'm wrong though. I mean, I would like to see it happen, just not with April's dad.

Also, I think we all think the Battle Nexus will come back soon enough.
I don't know, the evil pirate also looked like Rat King and people were speculating it was Rat King. The reason the characters look a like is bc when drawing you always start with base and add details from their

As far as predictions I predict Mikey will be cracking wise and eating pizza!!!
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 07:50 AM   #6
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
I don't know, the evil pirate also looked like Rat King and people were speculating it was Rat King. The reason the characters look a like is bc when drawing you always start with base and add details from their

As far as predictions I predict Mikey will be cracking wise and eating pizza!!!
I don't believe that the evil pirate looking like Rat King was just a tip of the hat, either there is a connection or it was to divert the attention from the good captain looking familiar.

And yes, Mike will certainly crack wise and eat pizza.

Tags
comic, comics, idw