The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 08-18-2017, 11:55 PM   #201
Powder
So tired of this place

What are you talking about?

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 12:24 AM   #202
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I came here excited thinking some new info about the crossover was leaked, only to be dissapointed
FredWolfLeonardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 07:05 AM   #203
GoldMutant
Control Your Narrative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
What are you talking about?
I think he's talking about the art he made on the last page, man. It's at the top of page 10.

Seriously though splinterfan, when you clearly see there's no more discussion, there's no point in reviving the thread unless you do one of two things. Either you bring up new information confirmed for the DVD or you can add to the conversation with new thoughts. Based on that, you're not doing either right now.

At this point, it's getting ridiculous. I know you're still relatively new here, but that doesn't disprove that the thread is done for now until the DVD release.
Old 08-19-2017, 07:27 AM   #204
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMutant View Post
I think he's talking about the art he made on the last page, man. It's at the top of page 10.

Seriously though splinterfan, when you clearly see there's no more discussion, there's no point in reviving the thread unless you do one of two things. Either you bring up new information confirmed for the DVD or you can add to the conversation with new thoughts. Based on that, you're not doing either right now.

At this point, it's getting ridiculous. I know you're still relatively new here, but that doesn't disprove that the thread is done for now until the DVD release.
He is an idiot, I had to block him on Tumblr because he kept asking me stupid questions.

He thinks i'm Psychic or I work on the show or something.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 08:00 AM   #205
GoldMutant
Control Your Narrative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
He is an idiot, I had to block him on Tumblr because he kept asking me stupid questions.

I wouldn't say that necessarily, he just loves the crossover conception and wants to hear more. It's almost the same as the Nickelodeon website; kids just say their favorite Turtle on the website, "cool!" and so on. That is grating for me when I browsed the site years ago.

I do agree, however, that reviving the thread is unnecessary.
Old 08-19-2017, 12:41 PM   #206
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:

Don't be too harsh on him Vicky. While I think he's definetly wrong for double posting/pointless questions, Im pretty sure hes just a kid who doesnt know better and has good intentions.
Old 08-19-2017, 12:55 PM   #207
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMutant View Post
I wouldn't say that necessarily, he just loves the crossover conception and wants to hear more. It's almost the same as the Nickelodeon website; kids just say their favorite Turtle on the website, "cool!" and so on. That is grating for me when I browsed the site years ago.

I do agree, however, that reviving the thread is unnecessary.

My response to most TMNT news is more often than not, "cool!".
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 07:19 AM   #208
tmntsplinterfan1997
Foot Soldier

New GIFS from Mikeyandpizza on Tumblr!

Spoiler:

tmntsplinterfan1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 11:22 AM   #209
CyberCubed
Overlord

Wow, Nick's version of Traag and Granitor are back! I didn't expect to see them again.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 12:40 PM   #210
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Looks like 80s Shredder and Krang will really be the big bad threats and the spotlight of the crossover, unlike TF. They'll have:

1. The technodrome
2. 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady
3. Nick Traag and Graanitor
4. Their army of foot soldiers.
Old 08-23-2017, 12:51 PM   #211
Vicky82
Emperor

The crossover is certainly going to have a lot of characters in it

2012 Turtles
80s Turtles
April
Casey
Karai
Shinigami
The Mutanimals (Slash, Leatherhead, Rockwell, Mondo Gecko and Mona Lisa)
2012 Rocksteady and Bebop
80s Rocksteady and Bebop
80s Shredder
80s Krang

So that's 23 voice over role's

But there is also

Traag and Graanitor (but they don't talk)
Space Heroes TNG, Characters (It looks like the turtles will be watching the cartoon)
Foot Soldiers (They don't talk)

I wonder who else will be in it.

Old 08-23-2017, 01:03 PM   #212
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

The only other characters Im wishing for at this point are 80s April and Casey, but only as a cameo in the 2D world so that there arent too many characters.
Old 08-23-2017, 01:44 PM   #213
CyberCubed
Overlord

I think it's especially notable April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami appear in this because this is the last time we'll see them because of the timeskip to 50 years in the last episode. Assuming they're still alive in the last arc, they'll all be around 70 years old.

Even if this comes out on DVD before the monster arc, it's a bit bittersweet knowing this is the last time we'll see April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami as we know them.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:16 PM   #214
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I think it's especially notable April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami appear in this because this is the last time we'll see them because of the timeskip to 50 years in the last episode. Assuming they're still alive in the last arc, they'll all be around 70 years old.

Even if this comes out on DVD before the monster arc, it's a bit bittersweet knowing this is the last time we'll see April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami as we know them.
Did Ciro say the whole arc was 50 years in the future or just the last episode? Still, rather it didn't end without them.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 02:24 PM   #215
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
Did Ciro say the whole arc was 50 years in the future or just the last episode? Still, rather it didn't end without them.
Yeah it's the whole arc. (all 3 episodes)

It might start out in the present or there could have flashbacks but the whole arc is in the future and everyone is going to be 50 years older (well even though the turtles will be 50 years older they will actually look 20 years older, that's what Brandon said anyway)

Old 08-23-2017, 03:06 PM   #216
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist

I pre-ordered the monsters and mutants dvd from australia a few days ago..you know the one with the 240 minutes runnig time.as it apparently has yet to be confirmed what episodes exactly will be featured on this release (next to the obvious monsters arch) I wondered could it be that the aussies have put the 80s crossover arch on that release perhaps??...
since there seems to ONLY be an american version of the wanted:bebop and rocksteady dvd and their release date is close or even the same (don't know exactly)..what do you guys think?
Old 08-23-2017, 03:06 PM   #217
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:

It might start out in the present or there could have flashbacks but the whole arc is in the future and everyone is going to be 50 years older (well even though the turtles will be 50 years older they will actually look 20 years older, that's what Brandon said anyway)
I wish they weren't doing that, so far ahead anyway, kinda makes the crossover feel like an end in a way. Still, ought to be good (or I hope so as it's the finale )
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 03:07 PM   #218
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:

I wonder if they will give Raph the eye-patch like Future Raph in the Archie comics.
Old 08-23-2017, 03:22 PM   #219
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
I wonder if they will give Raph the eye-patch like Future Raph in the Archie comics.
If they do that then will Mikey lose an arm, it look like it was forshadowed in the 3rd Usagi episode with those Ninja cats nearly chopping Mikey's arm off.

I also noticed there were other Foreshadowing moments, in the Yojimbo Donnie said that it would take 57 years (so it's nearly 50 years) to build a teleporter and Mikey said Sweet good thing Turtles have long lives

Old 08-23-2017, 03:23 PM   #220
CyberCubed
Overlord

I like the last arc is 50 years in the future, it'll essentially act as proper closure for this universe. And all the stuff they didn't touch on will be settled over time.

Tags
bebop_and_cucksteady, cuck everlasting, cybercubed loves lesbians, tigercuck