The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 09-16-2016, 02:24 PM   #1
Allio
Foot Elite

Videogame Collection

since there isn't a thread for this, what is in your videogame collection? you can either list the games you have or post pictures if you want - perhaps even share the games you even have pre-order or plan to add to your collection.

off hand right next to me, I have my PS4 games - keep in mind, I got my PS4 last november

PS4:
Spoiler:
Batman - Telltale Series
Bioshock - The Collection
Darksiders 2 - Deathinitive Edition
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Dragonball Xenoverse
Gravity Rush -Remastered-
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
Nights of Azure
Nitro BlasterZ
One Piece: Burning Blood
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3
Senran Kagura - Estival Versus
TMNT: Mutants in Manhattaan
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (came free with my PS4)
Uncharted 4
Kamen Rider Battride War Genesis

PS4 i have on Pre-order
Spoiler:

Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
Digimon World: Next Order
Dragonball Xenverse 2
Gravity Rush 2
Kingdom Hearts 2.8
The Last Guardian
Shantae: Half genie Hero

so. how about you guys.
Old 09-19-2016, 12:28 AM   #2
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold

Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Pretty sweet collection. I'll be taking some pics then I'll post what all I have

Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 12:41 AM   #3
Ninjinister
無問題

I never end up completing lists of this sort because I have so darn much, and with some systems they're either not physically here or I just can't find all of the games, especially after a move.

It makes me sad, actually. I have so much that I'm proud of, not on a "hey I have this rare/obscure/odd title or system" but on a personal level, that I've never been able to accurately catalogue.
Old 09-19-2016, 12:51 AM   #4
CyberCubed
Overlord

I probably have 500 games from all 6 Nintendo consoles, Playstation consoles, Gameboy/GBA/DS/3DS games....and digital games...
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 01:20 AM   #5
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
I never end up completing lists of this sort because I have so darn much, and with some systems they're either not physically here or I just can't find all of the games, especially after a move.

It makes me sad, actually. I have so much that I'm proud of, not on a "hey I have this rare/obscure/odd title or system" but on a personal level, that I've never been able to accurately catalogue.
Pretty much. No way I can remember from the top of my head how many damn games I own. Plus there's others which I'm not so sure if I can count them as "my games" or as "my brother's games". And considering my NES no longer works and I never play on my Sega Saturn or N64 nowadays, I might as well not have those consoles and those games anymore.

I've never been one to collect every game out there, though. I buy games primarily to play them. I have no interest whatsoever in buying a crappy game just to say I own every SNES game.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 01:33 AM   #6
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I've never been one to collect every game out there, though. I buy games primarily to play them. I have no interest whatsoever in buying a crappy game just to say I own every SNES game.
Yeah the only s**tty games I ever knowingly buy are in specific collections that I maintain (certain licenses like TMNT, fighting games, etc.). I won't buy a game I have zero interest in just to have it and unless the number released on a system is laughably small and easy to obtain I have no reason to collect everything on any given platform.
Old 09-19-2016, 11:08 AM   #7
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
Yeah the only s**tty games I ever knowingly buy are in specific collections that I maintain (certain licenses like TMNT, fighting games, etc.). I won't buy a game I have zero interest in just to have it and unless the number released on a system is laughably small and easy to obtain I have no reason to collect everything on any given platform.
The worst games me and my brother own are 2 of Simpson's NES games. Bart vs. the Space Mutants and Bart vs. the World . TMNT BattleNexus for the GameCube is also mediocre as is the first ever NES TMNT game, but hardly games we beat ourselves for buying.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote