The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 02-16-2014, 10:58 PM   #21
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiko View Post
That would be cool to see a Dark Don. He could go work for Shredder therefore Shredder would have no use for Baxter and have Baxter go with the Turtles.
Nice! Or Shredder could just mutate Baxter into Fly Baxter.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:04 PM   #22
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiko View Post
That would be cool to see a Dark Don. He could go work for Shredder therefore Shredder would have no use for Baxter and have Baxter go with the Turtles.
If Donnie works for the Shredder it would be against his will not because he wants to.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:27 PM   #23
Eiko
Aussie and Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
If Donnie works for the Shredder it would be against his will not because he wants to.
Yea I realize this but still think would be pretty cool.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:53 PM   #24
shuriken
Second City Shinobi

No.
Because not everything is black and white when it comes to crushes and liking someone.
Old 02-18-2014, 06:14 PM   #25
jezza
Foot Soldier

I think Donnie will end up letting it go in the end. One thing this show is doing, is making it clear that the Turtles are willing to learn, both in their training and with normal life lessons. One thing I think Donnie will do, is eventually realise that he adores April enough to let her live a more human life, probably not before exploiting April's mutant routes to see if there is a way for them to be together that way.

The way I see it. He will see April and Casey become closer, realise that it's for the best that they have each other and be the humble friend who respects it.
jezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 08:09 AM   #26
kolaida
Foot Soldier

I wasn't really picking up on that, but I can see how there are some similarities. I think Donnie can see the April/Casey coming and isn't too excited for it. I can't really fault Donnie for wanting something special with someone (and sometimes crushes can be overwhelming). Just like I couldn't fault Leo for it, he just seems to have come to terms with it much quicker than Donnie (probably helps that Karai was trying to kill them, lol).

Even thought the Apritello (or whatever it's called) can be grating at times, sometimes it does make for some pretty awesome stuff! I loved that one scene with Raph and Leo when Raph owned up to telling Donnie he had no shot with April.

Leo: "Why would you say something like that?"

Raph: "Because he has no shot with April!"

Leo: "Well, yeah, but! You don't TELL him that!" xD

I'm not so sure about the whole evil Donnie thing, though (thought I DO like some evil Donnie in Ninja Gaiden). I would like to see how he responds to April/Casey, though. And Casey'll obviously be around a lot, but that's something that Donnie'd have to deal with anyway at one point, whether it be Casey or some other male (or female!) human.

I'm with jezza here, I think he'll just let it go and learn to live with it.
kolaida is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
donatello