The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2019, 10:56 AM   #2201
I Crave Pizza No More
Mad Scientist
 
I Crave Pizza No More's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 1,438
I got a Pre-Order alert from Sideshow for the turtles themselves. Perhaps Mondo is re-releasing them?
I Crave Pizza No More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 07:31 PM   #2202
cloud
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More View Post
I got a Pre-Order alert from Sideshow for the turtles themselves. Perhaps Mondo is re-releasing them?
For 90 bucks this time? Thats how much theses are going for / should go for
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 03:59 AM   #2203
I Crave Pizza No More
Mad Scientist
 
I Crave Pizza No More's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 1,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
For 90 bucks this time? Thats how much theses are going for / should go for
$105, I think.
I Crave Pizza No More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 06:13 PM   #2204
Btown
Hench Mutant
 
Btown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 312
I see them on sideshow for 119.99 on pre order marked down from 150. That’s still to much to me.
__________________
Btown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 03:53 AM   #2205
I Crave Pizza No More
Mad Scientist
 
I Crave Pizza No More's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 1,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btown View Post
I see them on sideshow for 119.99 on pre order marked down from 150. That’s still to much to me.
Huh. Could have swore that they had been listed at $105. Perhaps I'm thinking of something else. In any event, it's odd that these are being reissued and for less than they were originally sold for.
I Crave Pizza No More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 04:58 AM   #2206
Btown
Hench Mutant
 
Btown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More View Post
Huh. Could have swore that they had been listed at $105. Perhaps I'm thinking of something else. In any event, it's odd that these are being reissued and for less than they were originally sold for.


I agree. I really don’t want to the turtles rereleased I really hope we get the Casey, shredder and foot soldiers soon or least more info

__________________
Btown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 05:35 AM   #2207
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,597
Raph is sold out, but the rest of the Turtles are under $100 on BBTS.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 06:32 PM   #2208
super curry max
Hench Mutant
 
super curry max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sterling, IL
Posts: 456
Are the restocks fixed in any way?

Or just old unsold stock.
__________________
Try not to die.
super curry max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:34 PM   #2209
Btown
Hench Mutant
 
Btown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 312
We honestly have no idea. I haven’t seen mondo put anything out about a reissue so at this point I’d have to assume old stock
__________________
Btown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 08:16 PM   #2210
Btown
Hench Mutant
 
Btown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 312
Was looking through IG and came across some more pictures of these from the designer of them. These really look incredible. Asked if he knew if they were still coming out and he responded


__________________
Btown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 09:15 PM   #2211
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,248
Is that Mikey statue a good smile statue or something else? Never seen the statue before and looks really cool on that strange looking machine. I like his coloration too.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 11:06 PM   #2212
cloud
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
Is that Mikey statue a good smile statue or something else? Never seen the statue before and looks really cool on that strange looking machine. I like his coloration too.
That should be the new Pop Culture Shock statue. 1/4 scale, looks very impressive and out of my league
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 09:58 AM   #2213
Macaquerie
Mouser
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btown View Post
Was looking through IG and came across some more pictures of these from the designer of them. These really look incredible. Asked if he knew if they were still coming out and he responded
Mondo's stuff always looks gorgeous and is generously packed with accessories, but just tends to get overshadowed by a lot of the other TMNT stuff out there. Like I can't imagine too many people choosing these guys over the NECA Shredder and Foot Soldier unless they vastly prefer the Mirage aesthetic or are collecting both lines.
Macaquerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 02:01 PM   #2214
TommyT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Canada
Posts: 860
I don’t see it. Mondo may be 1/6 scale, but the quality is not there at all. Look at their MOTU figures, and the design is really nasty.

The Neca Mirage Shredder was a thing of beauty.
TommyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 11:46 AM   #2215
j3h
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 84
Super late to the party, but I picked up a Donatello super cheap on a Black Friday deal, so I started looking around for deals on the others. While not on sale at all, I did find that Mondo has in stock right now their exclusive version of Raphael with Casey’s Mask...seems odd that they still have it. Maybe a return or wearhouse find?
j3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 11:50 AM   #2216
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 2,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3h View Post
Super late to the party, but I picked up a Donatello super cheap on a Black Friday deal, so I started looking around for deals on the others. While not on sale at all, I did find that Mondo has in stock right now their exclusive version of Raphael with Casey’s Mask...seems odd that they still have it. Maybe a return or wearhouse find?

Theyve had most of these in stock the entire time. The line didnt sell well.
__________________
SuperChadMonkey
Space Monkey Toys
http://www.SpaceMonkeyToys.com/
Email: SuperChadMonkey@SpaceMonkeyToys.com
Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 12:29 PM   #2217
EddieNES
Stone Warrior
 
EddieNES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 810
Yeah and Brock said the new pieces would be out in 2019.


Pizza dudes got 30 seconds.
EddieNES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 03:04 PM   #2218
wpugh2424
Mad Scientist
 
wpugh2424's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Triceraton Republic
Posts: 1,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieNES View Post
Yeah and Brock said the new pieces would be out in 2019.


Pizza dudes got 30 seconds.
Ii loved this line
true to mirage for me.
__________________
"Go! Move it, will ya? Aw, you're letting him blow right by ya! Can you believe this guy? Come on! Don't just...! Ninja-kick the damn rabbit! Do something!"
wpugh2424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 04:22 PM   #2219
Otter
Hench Mutant
 
Otter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 299
I thought with the activity in this thread there might be news about the Casey and Foot wave.

Good to know they are still coming at least. I'm in for Casey, but that Shredder is also pretty tempting.
__________________
Wanted to buy (or trade for): Toynami Thundarr the Barbarian: Thundarr, Ariel and Ookla (all three, loose and complete or carded, but figures in NM/M condition). PM me.
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 11:58 AM   #2220
TobeyP
Random Punk
 
TobeyP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Somerset, UK
Posts: 39
Finally got my 4 turtles today after nearly two weeks in customs. I thought I got them quite cheap until I got that pesky customs letter.
__________________
Cowabunga says it all!!!
TobeyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
mondo tmnt

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.