The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 12-19-2016, 12:06 PM   #1
Vicky82
Emperor

New Episodes In Korean (Warning Spoilers)

Warning this thread will be full of spoilers

Thought it's best to do this thread so not to clog the Season 4 discussion thread up.

If you watched the episodes then discuss them here.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 12:11 PM   #2
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

I am having a deja vu right now XD

Because Korea did the same thing with Miraculous Ladybug TV show.
It was in another korean channel, but they aired the season finale one month before the original air date in France.

In summary, Korea strikes back

If they have aired 23 and 24, I dont see any reason to stop it and not air 25 and 26
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 12:30 PM   #3
Penst0ck
Thug

I think Battle of the Tokka and Earth might be my favorite Raphael centered episode so far. It really emphasized on his more softer side being the focus this time instead of his fear of bugs or his temper. I was thinking Chompy was just going to be the replacement cute pet on the show, but I was surprised! They actually made an episode around him, creating consequences and conflict.

AND! Freaking the Earth Protection Force got more development! Cant wait to see what episodes come from that cuz now it looks like earth actually as some fire power against aliens now. I wonder what other aliens EPF will end up blasting at. HMMMMMMMM?

The Korean dub is top notch in my opinion, as someone who doesn't speak the language. Cant what to hear it in English!
Old 12-19-2016, 12:39 PM   #4
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
I am having a deja vu right now XD

Because Korea did the same thing with Miraculous Ladybug TV show.
It was in another korean channel, but they aired the season finale one month before the original air date in France.

In summary, Korea strikes back

If they have aired 23 and 24, I dont see any reason to stop it and not air 25 and 26
If they do then this could be the biggest leak since that book on the Season 3 final came out before the episode.

Old 12-19-2016, 12:45 PM   #5
AlZarkovski
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
I watched Korea's TV-program next week. No new episodes, only repeats.
AlZarkovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 12:47 PM   #6
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlZarkovski View Post
I watched Korea's TV-program next week. No new episodes, only repeats.
That sounds good. I dont mind to see the season finale in korean first, but of course I prefer to watch them in english, so I can understand what the h*ck is going on XD
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 12:57 PM   #7
Vicky82
Emperor

The Tokka episode has to be the best Raph episode, I got teary eyed when Raph was going to lose Chompy and then when he got him/her back again when Tokka let her/him stay.

This made me laugh, the 2014 movie reference.

It was quiet strange for Mikey and Casey to team up when they split up, it was obviously going to fail and it did when they got captured 2 seconds later.

Old 12-19-2016, 01:17 PM   #8
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist

But if tokka is the mother aren't they worried that chompy one day will grow to be a giant like her?
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 02:13 PM   #9
Penst0ck
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
But if tokka is the mother aren't they worried that chompy one day will grow to be a giant like her?
I'm curious if this concern was exctanged in the diolog. Like maybe Splinter, Leo, Donnie or Bishop brings it up. Let's hope space kaiju babies don't grow fast!
Penst0ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 02:16 PM   #10
Vicky82
Emperor

Tiger Claws Story was good.

Alopex is badass and she runs really fast. Tiger Claw and Alopex have some sort of psychic connection.

April foresees deaths now, I expect it will happen again.

There was a GOTG reference with the mixtape.

Shredder was in this episode but by mouser video link talking to Tiger Claw. I don't know if he was in the same building but in a different area or he was out somewhere.

I assume Splinter was training the turtles to fight someone under impairment (someone who's drunk or high on drugs) because they could still be dangerous.

I assume the story was that Alopex was stealing these weapons that had a curse on them and if they scratch someone they are cursed to die and of course it happens to Casey and he keeps avoiding death. To break the curse he has to destroy one of the weapons, which he does.

So Alopex cuts of Tiger Claws hand, It was pretty shocking but it was clever how they did it. The screen went black (with the slash marks) when she cuts off his hand, Tiger Claw (screaming in pain) and covering up his now injured arm so you don't see the stump but you do see his hand and the bit of flesh on it but you don't see the bone.

Old 12-19-2016, 02:26 PM   #11
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penst0ck View Post
I'm curious if this concern was exctanged in the diolog. Like maybe Splinter, Leo, Donnie or Bishop brings it up. Let's hope space kaiju babies don't grow fast!
I hope so! NYC can't take any more of a beating lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Tiger Claws Story was good.

Alopex is badass and she runs really fast. Tiger Claw and Alopex have some sort of psychic connection.

April foresees deaths now, I expect it will happen again.

There was a GOTG reference with the mixtape.

Shredder was in this episode but by mouser video link talking to Tiger Claw. I don't know if he was in the same building but in a different area or he was out somewhere.

I assume Splinter was training the turtles to fight someone under impairment (someone who's drunk or high on drugs) because they could still be dangerous.

I assume the story was that Alopex was stealing these weapons that had a curse on them and if they scratch someone they are cursed to die and of course it happens to Casey and he keeps avoiding death. To break the curse he has to destroy one of the weapons, which he does.

So Alopex cuts of Tiger Claws hand, It was pretty shocking but it was clever how they did it. The screen went black (with the slash marks) when she cuts off his hand, Tiger Claw (screaming in pain) and covering up his now injured arm so you don't see the stump but you do see his hand and the bit of flesh on it but you don't see the bone.
She is the best female on this show. Beats out Karai for me as my favorite female character. Really want to see more of her.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 02:37 PM   #12
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
I hope so! NYC can't take any more of a beating lol

She is the best female on this show. Beats out Karai for me as my favorite female character. Really want to see more of her.
Yeah I really hope we do see more of her, she's awesome.

I see her a rogue character so it will probably take a few episodes for her and the turtles to become friends but she still can be a ally.

Old 12-20-2016, 02:15 AM   #13
Ashwolf
Stone Warrior

noticed this in the alopex ep and i dont think its meant to look as it does.....

aside from that, gotta say both eps are well done and alopex is wicked sweet so far
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tmnt tech issue.jpg (65.7 KB, 38 views)

Last edited by Ashwolf; 12-20-2016 at 02:22 AM.
Ashwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 04:08 AM   #14
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist

So the episodes are in Korean, right? If that's the case I'll wait until they air.
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 04:36 AM   #15
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninturtle View Post
So the episodes are in Korean, right? If that's the case I'll wait until they air.
You'll be waiting until February.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 04:52 AM   #16
Rhio2k
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninturtle View Post
Gimme english subtitles and I'm good to go. My korean is spotty at best. I know these eps are available SOMEWHERE online.
Rhio2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 07:59 AM   #17
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
The Tokka episode has to be the best Raph episode, I got teary eyed when Raph was going to lose Chompy and then when he got him/her back again when Tokka let her/him stay.

This made me laugh, the 2014 movie reference.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/03cb7f2c...ut2ko3_400.gif

https://68.media.tumblr.com/bcdab654...ut2ko4_400.gif

It was quiet strange for Mikey and Casey to team up when they split up, it was obviously going to fail and it did when they got captured 2 seconds later.
Nice to see the 2014 movie take a W over this series.

Fav Quote - 87 Leo: "TURTLES FIGHT WITH HONOUR!"
Fav Series - 2012 Nickelodeon
Fav Game - Out of the Shadows
Fav Comic - IDW Series
Fav Movie - Liebesman's TMNT (2014)
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 08:50 AM   #18
Vicky82
Emperor

I wonder what that new character's name is (the soldier general guy) in the Tokka episode. He seems like a 2K3 Bishop because he wanted to dissect Mikey. I hope we see more of him.

Old 12-20-2016, 10:54 AM   #19
neatoman
Emperor

So the EPF have taken over TCRI, are Utroms we see in glass cages Kraang getting rehabilitated? Assuming the Triceraton invasion still began the same despite time travel, Kraang Prime would be dead.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 02:34 PM   #20
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Now i have to search and find someone else for second in command. Tiger Claw is totaly useless to me now without a hand! I will ask Stockman if he can create a clone body and then tranfer his brain there. That the only way Tiger Claw can be a great warrior again!

So the military has taken over TCRI and now they are doing experiments on Utroms to understand what these little aliens realy are. If they know that Bishop is alien then why are they working with him and how he conviced them that he is good utrom?

Tags
korean, new episodes