The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Old 07-18-2020, 03:26 PM   #121
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix12345 View Post
I'd suggest Slash, as he can do quite a bit of damage and I make frequent use of him personally. (Mikey after him, as any character that can stun is a boon.) Also, I'd concentrate on the Scrapyard first since if you can get it up to a high rank, you'll have plenty of scrap to further upgrade the other rooms.
Will do. Had enough to boost Slash up to 120. I tried him out. He has the run through dash like Raphael and Rocksteady do. Looks like it will take a few days before I can conquer Krang. Its the sheer power level that is uneven. Maybe 5 viable 3*s at 150 will do it.
Old 07-18-2020, 07:10 PM   #122
80gmrp
Foot Soldier

Finally caved in and tried it out. As simplistic as the gameplay is, it's okay, even if a bit too similar to TMNT Legends, and despite this being a throwback to the FW cartoon, I am grateful that Leatherhead was both one of the first heroes I managed to unlock and seemingly irrelevant to the story within the game so far.
Old 07-21-2020, 11:27 AM   #123
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Got past the difficult Krang boss part of the way through Act 13 and progressing again. The enemies power level overall is much more difficult in Act 13. Act 12 Tokka as always was hard, but it does not seem to matter in Act 13 as it is hard in general.

I noticed a storyline start with the game mode, but then its like it stopped after going through the Dimension X Act around 6. I wonder if because it is not officially released?

When are we able to get 4 star characters? I read earlier Shredder is a giveaway character after reaching a certain point. Is it at the completion of Act 13?
Old 07-21-2020, 02:13 PM   #124
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

I recently acquired Razhar and attempted to level him up, but I get an error code that prevents me from further elevating the character. Has anyone else ran into this?

Last edited by MikeandRaph87; 11-20-2022 at 05:11 PM.
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 09:21 AM   #125
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

I had to reboot my phone and it was fine. I am working my way through Shredder's Act now. I found the main issue for me was I had not increased my team's power by much. Once I started using that for my scrap I was able to be more on par with Krang. I also pulled him. All my characters are at either level 100 or 150 maxed out. So I am going to concentrate on scrape and dojo. Dojo costs a lot of scrap metal!

Do the cut scenes ever return and resume any semblance of a story like it started?
Old 07-23-2020, 01:52 PM   #126
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Haven't seen another cutscene yet. Makes me wonder if it's just an underdeveloped element or if the full release will have more to it.
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 07:01 PM   #127
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Haven't seen another cutscene yet. Makes me wonder if it's just an underdeveloped element or if the full release will have more to it.
Maybe that is why. It just seems odd to have so many acts and by a t 6 no more cut scenes. I beat The Shredder to finish Act 14. When did you get awarded The Shredder? I thought it might have been after beating him. I am glad he was alone as the final boss otherwise it would have been difficult. In fact it was easy as long as I had my characters attacking.

Thinking about any possible story, could 14 have been it for a narrative because Krang and Shredder are back to back then act 15 features Bebop?

It now takes 7 to 8 million to upgrade anything in the dojo. Since the power rankings of opponents have surged I may give the gave a couple of days rest to restock scrap so I can get more scrap and dojo points. I am sitting on level 74 scrap and 62 dojo right now.
Old 07-26-2020, 02:13 PM   #128
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Why the jump in how much scrap to upgrade? The spike seems sudden and despite the level 75 scrap it is 115.6k for 7.5 million upgrades? T I guess it is a built-in way of slowing our progress once we reached a certain point? I might take a work week off of Mutant Madness so I can get scrap built up as it becomes impossible to upgrade. I need to boost my dojo to get much further. It also has gotten to the point I don't need any ooze for awhile, but it keeps building, its over 35 million now. It would be nice to trade for scrap! How much scrap is the level 90 cap at? 500k an hour?
Old 07-26-2020, 10:07 PM   #129
Ninjinister
無問題

F'reals I literally can only upgrade one room a day now.
Old 07-27-2020, 03:48 AM   #130
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Makes me glad that I got every one of my rooms except for the Dojo and Workshop up to Lv.90 before they nerfed it.
Old 07-27-2020, 07:33 AM   #131
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

support@tmntmutantmadness.zendesk.com

Perhaps if we all complain about the nerf halting us we can get something going. The amount of scrap versus the cost to upgrade is freaking ridiculous!

Also, the crates awarded every few battles won increased rewards from like 20k to 60k. Now, open the crate and sit through the commercial and it's the same as if you don't open the crate and only 10k. How are we supposed to upgrade anything? I get the slight increase from 1 million to upgrade to 1.1 million to upgrade the level after that and so on, but this? Bu? Robbing us because of the officially official release not until a date in September?
Old 07-27-2020, 06:27 PM   #132
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
support@tmntmutantmadness.zendesk.com

Perhaps if we all complain about the nerf halting us we can get something going. The amount of scrap versus the cost to upgrade is freaking ridiculous!

Also, the crates awarded every few battles won increased rewards from like 20k to 60k. Now, open the crate and sit through the commercial and it's the same as if you don't open the crate and only 10k. How are we supposed to upgrade anything? I get the slight increase from 1 million to upgrade to 1.1 million to upgrade the level after that and so on, but this? Bu? Robbing us because of the officially official release not until a date in September?
Y'all gonna complain to the manufacturer about a game you pirated?
Old 07-29-2020, 07:43 AM   #133
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
Y'all gonna complain to the manufacturer about a game you pirated?
Heh, I can't help but wonder what kind of fan outrage might ensue if the official release of the game does not recognize the progress folks made playing the pre-release version.

On the other hand, if the save data is compatible, then players who have had the two-month head start will likely have a huge advantage on character leveling over players who start from the bottom at launch.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 12:34 AM   #134
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Somehow managed to rank #1 in the Economy event and unlocked Granitor as a reward! The Battle Pass rewards have also reset, which now includes Mondo Gecko as one, the first confirmation of his eventual playability. (He's not on the characters page yet, though.)
Old 08-01-2020, 08:22 AM   #135
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Somehow managed to rank #1 in the Economy event and unlocked Granitor as a reward! The Battle Pass rewards have also reset, which now includes Mondo Gecko as one, the first confirmation of his eventual playability. (He's not on the characters page yet, though.)
I am letting my scrap boost for awhile. However, how do you do the Economy event?

I was thinking about it, you said that Leonardo is the Act 18 boss. Maybe it is a placeholder image like the icons of our user which are that of Leonardo. Have you gotten through Act 18 yet?
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 10:26 AM   #136
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

The Economy Event was essentially just "play the game normally and get a different amount of points for each thing" and I somehow came out on top when it ended. (Possibly because I hunkered down and upgraded so many of my rooms as high as I could get them before scrap got nerfed.) I haven't finished Act 18 yet, but I'm close.

Edit: Made it to the end of Act 18! The boss is NOT Leonardo, but Antrax backed up by...two Slashes, two Stockmans, and ANOTHER Antrax.

Last edited by Chaotix12345; 08-01-2020 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-03-2020, 02:36 PM   #137
80gmrp
Foot Soldier

Quote:
The Economy Event was essentially just "play the game normally and get a different amount of points for each thing" and I somehow came out on top when it ended. (Possibly because I hunkered down and upgraded so many of my rooms as high as I could get them before scrap got nerfed.) I haven't finished Act 18 yet, but I'm close.

Edit: Made it to the end of Act 18! The boss is NOT Leonardo, but Antrax backed up by...two Slashes, two Stockmans, and ANOTHER Antrax.
You made it to 1st place? Impressive. I just discovered I got to 10th place, myself.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:31 PM   #138
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

I got 7th. A side effect of it not being officially released. How is it available if it is not technically? Would our progress be nullified when it officially releases? That is another reason why I may stay at act 15.
Old 08-07-2020, 01:03 PM   #139
80gmrp
Foot Soldier

Now I'm a little excited: I got 1st place in the Hero Economy Event!
Old 08-08-2020, 09:10 AM   #140
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Did the reward for watching those ads get nerfed? Instead of 128 dropped to 100 in the last two days.

Tags
mobile phone games