The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 10-31-2018, 03:17 PM   #161
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BartAllen View Post
Candy Kappa and PapaGreg as well as SDP are the reasons a Mexican votes conservative. Remember that. You're the reason Trump won.
You are hilarious.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 03:20 PM   #162
BartAllen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
You are hilarious.
That's all you got? Come on. At least try to refute any of my claims. You know you can't so you resort to this. I am funny by the way. Thank you.
BartAllen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 03:22 PM   #163
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Oh, and just to add: Puto has a variety of meanings based on the country (this is why it's dangerous for people that aren't Mexican or don't understand how contextual Spanish is shouldn't comment about the language). Puto in Mexico does NOT mean gay person. Here are other ACTUAL Mexicans discussing this. I've attached screengrabs showing that it does not mean a gay person.
I'll take your word for it. As previously stated, my Spanish education wasn't necessarily the most accurate.
Old 10-31-2018, 03:25 PM   #164
BartAllen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
I'll take your word for it. As previously stated, my Spanish education wasn't necessarily the most accurate.
Chicano in the way it was used here was used in a racist sense, but you don't see me threatening to cry to a mod.

The guy might not have intended for it to be racist although it's damn hard to tell when you consider the context of which he used it. Saying that I don't understand my people and that I'm an outsider (which is usually the way it is used when it's being used in the racist sense).

Speaking to Puto again. Since I now know it CAN mean a derogatory term for Homosexual people, I won't use it anymore as I don't want to be misunderstood.
Old 10-31-2018, 03:35 PM   #165
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Quote:
That's all you got? Come on. At least try to refute any of my claims. You know you can't so you resort to this. I am funny by the way. Thank you.
I don't really care that you'll vote for the likes of Trump and Pence and drive your own country to a worse place, and I got better things to do then refute any claims from a person that believes the maga-bomber is a liberal hoax.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 03:44 PM   #166
BartAllen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
I don't really care that you'll vote for the likes of Trump and Pence and drive your own country to a worse place, and I got better things to do then refute any claims from a person that believes the maga-bomber is a liberal hoax.
No no. I don't believe that anymore. That was me guessing before the investigation. I know that the guy who sent the bombs was a wacko Republican. Where you and I part is that I don't believe that the actions of one person speak to the actions of an entire group of people. That's a bigoted way of thinking. I don't think like that.

Just as the actions of the guy in Alexandria doesn't speak to all Democrats or Bernie supporters.

This guy sent bomb threats YEARS before Trump was President. To say he's somehow an example of 'TRUMP'S AMERICA' is idiotic.

And the economy is booming right now -- Record unemployment rate... You have a weird definition of going to a 'worse place'.

Now if you mean we're finally going away from the political correctness narrative and judging people based on their immutable characters and collectivizing people then hell yea I am glad we're going away from that.

Last edited by BartAllen; 10-31-2018 at 03:55 PM.
Old 10-31-2018, 05:35 PM   #167
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Honestly, I'm kind of dumbfounded that as much as this country -- lets be honest -- likes to butt in and get involved in things elsewhere in the world, thinking we're trying to make the world a better place or get into battles that shouldn't involve us...why aren't we helping fellow Americans (albeit Central and/or Southern) to the south of us if they need a hand?
Because, in order to preserve strength, one should show their strength.
Whether its good or not depends on your opinion.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 01:11 AM   #168
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Because, in order to preserve strength, one should show their strength.
Whether its good or not depends on your opinion.
That sounds suspiciously wise. Almost like something the Greatest and Most Legendary Hero of all time would say...

"We need no reason to fight. We fight because we are needed. We will be the deterrent for those with no other recourse. We are Soldiers Without Borders, our purpose defined by the era we live in. We will sometimes have to sell ourselves and services. If the times demand it, we'll be revolutionaries, criminals, terrorists. And yes, we may all be headed straight to Hell. But what better place for us than this? It's our only home. Our Heaven and our Hell. This... is Outer Heaven."

History has proven that when in doubt, defer to Big Boss. Things don't really tend to work out very well for you, otherwise.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:57 AM   #169
Sumac
Banned

Things didn't end up well for Big Boss either.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:21 AM   #170
Leo656
The Franchise

That's largely a matter of perspective. He DID ultimately see the dissolution of The Patriots, but he never did realize Outer Heaven. In the end, he also had to realize that a life spent in pursuit of battle was a waste. And he sure did spend a lot of time in and out of comas. Like, a LOT of time.

But he did go out seeing the world arguably a better place than he found it. It was just kind of a messy road getting there.

Old 11-01-2018, 10:05 AM   #171
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Front page news on CNN: "Trump shocks with racist new ad!"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/31/polit...rms/index.html

Except... it's not.

Jesus f***ing christ, they're really this desperate, aren't they?
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 11:31 AM   #172
Vegita-San
Emperor

not to add to this mess..

what happens if the blue wave doesn't come?

the blues have tried everything from fake info, to discrediting, to labeling, to mass hysteria. and are loosing at every turn.

what's left to try?

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 11:47 AM   #173
BartAllen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
not to add to this mess..

what happens if the blue wave doesn't come?

the blues have tried everything from fake info, to discrediting, to labeling, to mass hysteria. and are loosing at every turn.

what's left to try?
The blue wave wasn't ever going to happen.

What I suspect is going to happen is that the House is going to go Democrat by a slight margin and the Senate is going to stay right -- Maybe pick up a few seats.
Old 11-02-2018, 06:19 PM   #174
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior

Quote:
The blue wave wasn't ever going to happen.

What I suspect is going to happen is that the House is going to go Democrat by a slight margin and the Senate is going to stay right -- Maybe pick up a few seats.
Agreed! The blue wave crap is just lame democratic marketing so they can convince themselves and their base that they all tore down the republicans. The truth is the only reason they may pick up the house is mostly due to the large number of republicans retiring from seats. Usually incumbents in the house hold more then they fall. The blue wave will really end up barely being a puddle. Also, I’m not convinced in any way that the Democrats are going to win anything. I think another shock is coming!
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 09:02 AM   #175
Vegita-San
Emperor

notice election week is upon us. I don't hear a thing about this odd 'migrant caravan' and 'trump bomber' anymore.

not one follow up on the suspicious packages. they 'found their man' and the story vanished fast. this is why you question everything.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 04:11 PM   #176
Leo656
The Franchise

People just follow memes. They don't really know what's going on.

Last night at the show, I got on the mic and said "The last time I saw an organization run this badly, the Democrats had both the House and the Senate."

No pop. I mean, I guesssss it could be that wrestling fans are just, y'know... kinda thick. But that line would'a killed if Dennis Miller said it on "Weekend Update".

Old 11-05-2018, 09:22 AM   #177
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
People just follow memes. They don't really know what's going on.

Last night at the show, I got on the mic and said "The last time I saw an organization run this badly, the Democrats had both the House and the Senate.
Would it have killed just one guy or gal in the audience to have said "Now you've given me hope"?
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:52 AM   #178
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Would it have killed just one guy or gal in the audience to have said "Now you've given me hope"?

They also didn't make much noise when I asked the Commissioner - who's Jewish - if he ever makes it down to Pittsburgh. But after the skit he said maybe they were all just in shock. What a good sport!

He broke kayfabe when I asked him "How's your wife and MY kid?" though, and yelled "I'm DIVORCED you F*CKER!" in front of a crowd full of children. I holler back "And WHY do you think THAT is?!" ((Pelvic thrust, Exit Stage Left))

...Y'know these guys originally didn't know if I could play a heel? Actual conversation when they brought me in: "Dude, can you be, like, just a complete and total scumbag?" "...I'll make it work."

Tags
i love trump, i'm a political expert, magabomber, tribalism, trump is innocent