The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 07-11-2016, 04:51 PM   #21
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

I'll bump this but weren't both planetoids the turtles were on in "The Day the Earth Disappeared" as well as the one with the cantina in "Divide & Conquer" already sucked into the black hole but somehow keeping their breathable atmosphere.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 06:57 PM   #22
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

My apologies for bumping this thread again but I just recently finished watching all of the Red Sky episodes and thought it would be interesting to comment on this:

When I saw that episode, I was puzzled at how Dregg and Mung survived at all. The vortex transporter was completely destroyed and the warp was closed as well so Dregg didn't have any of those options. He definetly wasn't the type to survive explosions the size of a supernova and even said he would be happy knowing the turtles would die with him.

However, when I saw the next episode, I found a clue that solves how he survived. On the alien planet he was on in the beginning, there was a vortex transporter that he was using to send aliens to fight the ninja turtles. I'm guessing that at the last minute, his batmen used it to transport Dregg to themselves in the previous episode as Dregg himself always had a backup plan, and in this case, it would've Been for his batmen to use the vortex transporter from another planet on him in case his own transporter gets destroyed.

This brings us to the question as to whether his batmen could've transported him when he was about to be blown by Krang's android body. While I think they could've, I don't think they would've because Dregg at that point had become an insane mindless monster who not only abandoned all of his Batmen, but also probably didn't make any backup plan to survive because he had become so obsessed with the turtles. That, and that "Divide and Conquer" was the last episode of the series makes it most likely that Dregg was intended to be killed.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 05-14-2017 at 07:11 PM.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 05:12 AM   #23
Overlord

I begin to wonder if Dregg ended up in the Technodrome on Balaraphon at the end of the final episode?
Old 05-28-2017, 05:18 AM   #24
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
I begin to wonder if Dregg ended up in the Technodrome on Balaraphon at the end of the final episode?
I'd like to say an empty dimensional limbo because I wouldn't want Krang and Shredder to be killed by the nuclear explosion
Old 05-28-2017, 05:22 AM   #25
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I'd like to say an empty dimensional limbo because I wouldn't want Krang and Shredder to be killed by the nuclear explosion
There were no nuclear explosion in "Divide and Conquer" (which I talk about).

Krang and Shredder were last seen on Earth at the end of the "Turtles to the Second Power". Bebop and Rocksteady were last seen on Balaraphon at the end of "Turtle Trek", but probably abandoned the Technodrome later, roaming around Balaraphon.

If Dregg ended up in the Technodrome, he might have repaired it.
Old 05-28-2017, 05:25 AM   #26
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
There were no nuclear explosion in "Divide and Conquer" (which I talk about).

Krang and Shredder were last seen on Earth at the end of the "Turtles to the Second Power". Bebop and Rocksteady were last seen on Balaraphon at the end of "Turtle Trek", but probably abandoned the Technodrome later, roaming around Balaraphon.

If Dregg ended up in the Technodrome, he might have repaired it.
I mean the explosion of Krang's android body, I imagine it would've been a huge explosion since the android body was so powerful it could match Dregg in his final form. If it landed in Dimension X, it would've probably destroyed a huge area of land and definetly killed Dregg as well as anyone within the blast radius.
Old 05-28-2017, 05:33 AM   #27
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I mean the explosion of Krang's android body, I imagine it would've been a huge explosion since the android body was so powerful it could match Dregg in his final form. If it landed in Dimension X, it would've probably destroyed a huge area of land and definetly killed Dregg as well as anyone within the blast radius.
Or maybe it destroyed the empty Tehcnodrome on Balaraphon, killing Dregg.
Old 05-28-2017, 10:48 AM   #28
cammy85
Stone Warrior

In "Krangenstein Lives", Krang's body did explode and it wasn't near as bad as what you're all thinking. Granted, that was due to an explosive that Shredder built while suffering from amnesia. But Krang's body isn't that powerful. Just lazy writing getting to get the series over with as quickly as possible.
cammy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 10:52 AM   #29
Overlord

It was strongest when it had that size-changing chip during the first season.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:13 AM   #30
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
It was strongest when it had that size-changing chip during the first season.
I agree there. Krang's body could also equip some nasty weapons as well.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote