Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 08:34 PM   #61
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
Extra interview
Another good Interview, Though talking about the same stuff. I just posted it on Twitter.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:43 PM   #62
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

According to the Guide on my Tivo, Johnny Knoxville is on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight, But I noticed it says First Air: 5/20/14. So its a rerun.
Old 06-11-2014, 09:55 PM   #63
Puddinpop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
Extra interview
I'm happy for her.. I think I could get used to her playing O'Neil.
Old 06-12-2014, 03:30 AM   #64
Puddinpop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FellowChucker View Post
Dude, she's perfect. She's actually underrated as an actress. She got cast in 2007 because she was naturally gorgeous, but her chops have developed in each film I've seen her in ... particularly Jennifer's Body.

Wish she didn't get all that plastic surgery on her face, she was so naturally pretty before. But, the insecurities, and preservation of one's physical appearance is critical in Hollywood.

Anyway, forget the haters. She's my age, it's nice to knew she grew up with the Wolf Toon, and original trilogy. Megan is a fan at heart, clearly. A very deserving actress to portray April on screen.
Yea I hear ya.. Every time I watch an interview with her I get more and more comfortable with her being April.. I think she's gonna kill it
Old 06-12-2014, 10:16 AM   #65
beeshaw
Hench Mutant

She also seems to be carrying herself differently these days. I guess she's grown up quite a bit in the last few years. I think she'll do fine!
Old 06-13-2014, 07:12 AM   #66
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Here is video of Tony Shalhoub talking about TMNT on Late Night with Seth Meyers.
http://www.nbc.com/late-night-with-s...-movie/2790974
Old 06-13-2014, 07:35 AM   #67
Matt2310
Hench Mutant

i built a maze in my apartment hahahahaha funny but not.....

still wish danny woodburn was taking voice and mocap
Old 06-13-2014, 04:32 PM   #68
pennydreadful
trash

Well he seemed to have a good sense of humor in the interview at least. It's terrible watching stilted interviews where nobody seems to really know what to say.

Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
Old 06-14-2014, 08:47 AM   #69
LeotheLateBloomer
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Raph View Post
I do appreciate the fact that she's a fan. And it doesn't seem like she's just saying that either. I'm definitely willing to give her a chance.
As will I. I never understood the hate for her. She's not amazing I'll admit but if she's excited to be working on a film based on a franchise that she holds dear to her heart and is willing to give it her all, then this may be the best performance we may see out of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Raph View Post
You know, I'm glad that things like Krang and some of the crazier concepts seem like they could be totally plausible in this new turtles universe. I really appreciate the tone they've set up so far. It's just realistic enough without having to exclude all the other fantasy elements.

They could have easily went the Nolan Batman route with this movie, but they didn't. It seems to be embracing what most people love about the franchise.
Speaking of which, how would you guys react if they were to do a Nolan based movie on the turtles?
Old 06-14-2014, 09:51 AM   #70
graphic_content
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeotheLateBloomer View Post
Speaking of which, how would you guys react if they were to do a Nolan based movie on the turtles?
While I'm happy with what we are getting this August, when Turtles was first announced, a more Nolan-esque type film was what I was hoping for.

Something along the lines of the "49th Street Stompers" (my favorite storyline), where the Turtles were just being ninjas, and they left all the crazy sci-fi, minus their origin, at the door.
Old 06-14-2014, 12:34 PM   #71
pennydreadful
trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeotheLateBloomer View Post
Probably the way I reacted about Bay being involved with this movie - I'm not a fan of either Bay or Nolan as filmmakers. I know I'll probably be burned at the stake for saying that!

Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
Old 06-16-2014, 11:02 PM   #72
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Here's an Interview that I just found, That was posted yesterday with one of the Writers from the new TMNT movie, Evan Daugherty.

Old 06-17-2014, 12:23 AM   #73
Puddinpop
Banned

You know.. I am really getting sick of these interviewers.. not ONE question about TMNT!
Did I miss something?
Old 06-17-2014, 12:38 AM   #74
Powder
Salami Origami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
You know.. I am really getting sick of these interviewers.. not ONE question about TMNT!
Did I miss something?
That feel. The only Johnny Knoxville news tidbit I could find was TMZ asking him about the feud between Fox & Bay. They catch him on the sidewalk with cameras, put TMNT in the article title, yet THAT is what they ask him about. He didn't know it was even a thing. Jesus.
Old 06-17-2014, 03:29 AM   #75
Puddinpop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
That feel. The only Johnny Knoxville news tidbit I could find was TMZ asking him about the feud between Fox & Bay. They catch him on the sidewalk with cameras, put TMNT in the article title, yet THAT is what they ask him about. He didn't know it was even a thing. Jesus.
It's absolutely ridiculous.. I can't count the amount of interviews so far where the interviewer asks the most vague.. uninteresting unimportant crap questions.
With Megan it's all about her being pregnant and her feud with Bay.. EVEN KNOXVILLE got that question lol.. what does he know or care.. and his last talk show interview was all Bad Grandpa .5 " which was pretty damn funny". The interview above with Evan? All Snow White talk.. as far as I know.. ONE HOUR and not one question regarding TMNT.. his next major project. Maybe its just not time..

But on a lighter note.. I think the more informative interviews are on the way. I just keep reminding myself that things are going to only pick up from here. Esp. after Transformers.
Old 06-17-2014, 03:50 AM   #76
pdizzle
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Here's an Interview that I just found, That was posted yesterday with one of the Writers from the new TMNT movie, Evan Daugherty.

I seriously cant believe I just sit through that whole video and not once did they talk about tmnt....you should really put a warning lable on videos like that bro.....
Old 06-17-2014, 04:18 AM   #77
chrisdude
Foot Elite

Again, 95% of this stuff is from press and appearances for other movies. With the exception of one Extra Megan Fox interview, people aren't doing press for this movie, yet. These questions get lobbed at them just because they're in front of a camera. It's not fair to criticize them for not asking enough about TMNT.
Old 06-17-2014, 04:25 AM   #78
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizzle View Post
I seriously cant believe I just sit through that whole video and not once did they talk about tmnt....you should really put a warning lable on videos like that bro.....
Same. I watched large chunks of it, then started FFing for the TMNT parts... nowhere to be found. Pretty disappointing.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:46 AM   #79
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizzle View Post
TMNT has been mention, But they never talk about it cause they just talk about how he got started.
Old 06-17-2014, 11:56 AM   #80
graphic_content
Mad Scientist

forthcoming interview with Brian Tyler, main composer for TMNT '2014

...once the interview releases, ill do my best to post it here.

Tags
live action films