The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 06-30-2023, 09:55 AM   #61
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Weird all around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgon78 View Post
We will be getting a Dragon Quest 3 HD 2D remaster....one day.
Like, just 3?

Quote:
FF10 remake
Why? The 4K remaster looks amazing still.

Quote:
FF9 remake(with turn based combat)
OK but... this over 8?

Quote:
Chrono Trigger HD 2D remake
It could probably use it but... can we not get Chrono Trigger 3 already?
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 04:21 AM   #62
drgon78
Mad Scientist

Well they are rumors so who knows what we will get and too what degree they will be remade. Though it has been said that FF9 will not be to the level of the FF7 remake and will be turn based. As for FF10 the only thing we know is that it will be released in 2026(it's 25th anniversary).

As for DQ3 HD 2D remake, they showed us the game during the DQ 35th anniversary 2 years ago. I did think that picking 3 was weird choice but it was the most popular of the old school ones(1-4). Though I would have preferred DQ4 of the NES games. Also not sure why the game is taking so long and why it has been radio silence for 2 years....maybe they decided to remake DQ1, 2, and 4.

The people working on the remakes want to remake FF6 but I think the people in charge isn't letting them....at least yet anyway.
drgon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 01:28 AM   #63
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer

I wouldn't mind seeing a remaster of Dragon Age Origins. It's one of the few games that I really enjoyed and replayed several times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 05:53 AM   #64
drgon78
Mad Scientist

Looks like the Lollipop Chainsaw remake might end up being a remaster.
Old 10-13-2023, 02:19 PM   #65
Wednesday's Serial
Thug

All the recent news about the Metal Gear Collection makes these prospects so much more dull. I don't understand why they would bring out the games again in such a state. It's just an argument for piracy.
Wednesday's Serial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 04:37 AM   #66
drgon78
Mad Scientist

I took FF6 off the list, at this point I would prefer a full on remake(if still turn based).
Old 12-06-2023, 09:52 AM   #67
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgon78 View Post
I took FF6 off the list, at this point I would prefer a full on remake(if still turn based).
Yeah right, we'd get a FF 16/7R style actioner with a jump button and all. No overworld map or airship flying, just a lot of narrow corridors with only 1 way you can go and FMV.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 02:07 PM   #68
IMJ
Emperor

We had several instances of LRG discussion going on, but most of the time that was related to the TMNT game. I'm glad to say that I finally received the PS4 Blade Runner Enhanced Edition from Limited Run Games.

I originally ordered this thing on August 4, 2022 for $206.37 and received it yesterday. I had every intention of playing this game when it was announced, but at this point if I never do it, it doesn't matter. I mostly ordered this bundle out of my Blade Runner fandom.

Blade Runner doesn't commonly have stuff released, so when merch does show up I usually just go for broke. I'm not going to say that I'll never order something from LRG again, but honestly I can't imagine what they'd release to bait me enough to do it. I was onboard with them going back to day one with Saturday Morning RPG and stuck with every release for several years actually, but then they jumped the shark with cash grabs in volume and "collectors offerings" and I just quit cold turkey.

I have to say though - to their credit this set is quality, man. I haven't played the game, but the replica badge is legit metal in a real leather wallet and the shadowbox with the gun in it is amazing.

I wouldn't mind playing the game, which was obviously remastered for HD but I just don't know that I'll ever do it.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 02:17 PM   #69
BornAgain
Foot Soldier

The Legacy of Kain series although it seems like something may be coming from that series. The owners of the license put out a survey a year or two ago asking what fans would want from the series and then came back and said the feedback was humongous in volume and that we can expect to see something.
BornAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 12:14 AM   #70
member_removed
Hench Mutant

Pre ordered this today https://limitedrungames.com/collecti...re-sparked-ps4

Absolutely fizzing at the bunghole for this, I never owned a SNES, so very eager to play Sparkster.

I wish they put the 2010 steam game on there as well. But I'm happy with the 16 bit classics.

No, you take the ugly one!

I'll take the ugly one!

Which one's the ugly one?
member_removed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 01:02 PM   #71
ResidentEvil7
Foot Soldier

The games, even real old ones, I like to see an HD or 4K remaster are as follows:

The early PS1 Resident Evil
Tomb Raiders I - III from the PS1
The Legend Of The Mystical Ninja (SNES)
Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles In Time - SNES
Donkey Kong Country - SNES
Street Fighter II - SNES, Genesis, Arcade
Mortal Kombat I, II - SNES and Genesis
ResidentEvil7 is offline   Reply With Quote