The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: So, what you think of the TV show's adaptation of the original comic??
Holee Shamolee, that's flippin awesome!!! 36 62.07%
Hmm...not bad... 9 15.52%
This was a plot from the comics? 3 5.17%
*blinks* Man, theyre Returning already?! 2 3.45%
*sings* Send in the clones... 8 13.79%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2003, 02:24 PM   #581
Spiderman_2o99
Random Punk

Some thoughts...

Hmm...I have been watching for days what everyone comes up with...and like Master Splinter said, " I am hearing answers that raise more questions."
I am just as confused as the next fan, but here are some thoughts...

1) When Splinter first saw the Sword of Tengu he said it's metal was like something he had never seen...as if, from another planet...

2) Now the sword does share the same origin as his suit right? So it must have special powers...

3) That suit he dragged up from the East River is proof of his enimies existence...Utrom suit!?!

4) Guardians protect the Utroms, no? Well if that was the case, Whatever happened when they landed, and Shred turned against them...He has been searching for the Utroms all this time, (which we know) But they cannot do anything about it...But...

5) Am I making a point yet...Not really... But I am supposing that the Utroms made nice with Saki and used their special other-worldly metals to make a sword for him, but he turned around and did all the junk he talked about, castles, blah, blah. But since his suit has the same origin as the Sword of Tengu...it has to be the suit...
Old 10-17-2003, 02:35 PM   #582
jeff the cheff
Mad Scientist

Remember in darkness on the edge of town when they used the sword to find utrom stuff...and it pointed towards the suit...how come it didnt point at the turtles since they were right there?
Old 10-17-2003, 03:36 PM   #583
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator

Since I was away, I just saw the final part. What can I say, I think it's the best non comic book TMNT ever. Even better than the orignal movie. I'm suprsied they actually did the beheading, even if he Shredder didn't die.
Old 10-17-2003, 03:43 PM   #584
PanMan
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffthecheff
Remember in darkness on the edge of town when they used the sword to find utrom stuff...and it pointed towards the suit...how come it didnt point at the turtles since they were right there?
um. . . what are you talking about?

[February 19, 2005] I believe that The Shredder will appear in the New Cartoon past Season 3
Old 10-17-2003, 04:25 PM   #585
jeff the cheff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanMan
Quote:
In darkness on the edge of town....when they pulled the utrom suit out of the water.....remember?
Old 10-17-2003, 06:08 PM   #586
J Legault
Mad Scientist

That suit could be be anything that was created by the Utroms. I think there might be other artifacts in the East River.

The Utrom Artifact has some answers yet to review. Stockman manage to create Cloaking Technology and his Cyborg Suit from the Suit. I wounder if the police found the suit or was it already gone?

Just wait until we get answers.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
Old 10-18-2003, 12:22 AM   #587
Spiderman_2o99
Random Punk

I suppose...

I guess we should just wait for answers...
But I was watching the episode again...Return to New York III...and I just noticed the Sword of Tengu was destroyed...
Old 10-18-2003, 06:53 AM   #588
PanMan
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanMan
Quote:
In darkness on the edge of town....when they pulled the utrom suit out of the water.....remember?
if you're asking why they didn't blow up the TMNT with the vibro-cannon, i don't know. my guess is that they didn't know who they were and they had a job to do. saki wouldn't be pleased if they didn't get the suit. Priorities

[February 19, 2005] I believe that The Shredder will appear in the New Cartoon past Season 3
Old 10-18-2003, 09:23 AM   #589
Machias Banshee
The Ravishing Reptile

Okay, we're closing up shop here...
"Stories are relics, part of an undiscovered pre-existing world. The writer's job is to use the tools in [their] toolbox to get as much of each one out of the ground intact as possible." ~Stephen King, On Writing
FanFiction
DeviantArt
Closed Thread