The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 08-08-2017, 11:43 AM   #141
CyberCubed
Overlord

So Nick's Bebop/Rocksteady really do wear their Fred Wolf counterparts clothes...for some reason.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 12:40 PM   #142
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
So Nick's Bebop/Rocksteady really do wear their Fred Wolf counterparts clothes...for some reason.
Its possible that they been swiped, Nick Bebop and Rocksteady are with the Fred Wolf Shredder and Krang, while Fred Wolf Bebop and Rocksteady are in the Nick TMNT universe.
Old 08-08-2017, 01:11 PM   #143
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Maybe FW Shredder gave the classic outfits to the new B&R and then banished the old ones to paradise without any clothes
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 01:27 PM   #144
CyberCubed
Overlord

I wonder if this will be like that episode of the original cartoon where Shredder "fires" Bebop/Rocksteady and they have to earn the bosses trust again to get on his good side.

There were several eps in the original cartoon where Shredder/Krang tried to replace Bebop/Rocksteady. Another one is the robotic Bebop/Rocksteady with Super Rocksteady and Mighty Bebop.
Old 08-08-2017, 01:29 PM   #145
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
I wonder if this will be like that episode of the original cartoon where Shredder "fires" Bebop/Rocksteady and they have to earn the bosses trust again to get on his good side.
Yeah that's what I think as well.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 01:32 PM   #146
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I know its more logical for Shredder to fire the old ones since they always screw up his plans, but I would be dissapointed if we don't have the old and new Bebop and Rocksteady talk to each other.

Btw, I was wondering, will the Mirage turtles possibly play a bigger role in this multi-parter?
Old 08-08-2017, 01:36 PM   #147
CyberCubed
Overlord

I don't think the Mirage Turtles are in this at all, there's been no mention of them.

Also when this ends it's obvious the original Bebop/Rocksteady will go back with Shredder/Krang. I'm just curious of the fate of Nick's Bebop/Rocksteady since this will be the last time we see them.
Old 08-08-2017, 01:47 PM   #148
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
I don't think the Mirage Turtles are in this at all, there's been no mention of them.

Also when this ends it's obvious the original Bebop/Rocksteady will go back with Shredder/Krang. I'm just curious of the fate of Nick's Bebop/Rocksteady since this will be the last time we see them.
Could be the last time we see them or we see them trying to survive in the Apocalyptic future, probably eating moldy ketchup and cockroaches again

Old 08-08-2017, 03:04 PM   #149
CyberCubed
Overlord

Man I can't believe it's almost all over. Nick's Bebop/Rocksteady's final appearance, and what could be the last real appearance of the 80's Turtles too...unless the 2018 show does crossovers as well...lol.
Old 08-08-2017, 03:06 PM   #150
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
unless the 2018 show does crossovers as well...lol.
I hope it doesn't, this is literally the perfect send off to the 80s turtles, 30 years after the show began.

If every tmnt show afterwards did a FW crossover, it would lose its magic. Tbh, I think the 2018 turtles (although we don't know them yet) are better off crossing over with tmnt team up.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 08-08-2017 at 03:13 PM.
Old 08-08-2017, 03:35 PM   #151
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Man I can't believe it's almost all over. Nick's Bebop/Rocksteady's final appearance, and what could be the last real appearance of the 80's Turtles too...unless the 2018 show does crossovers as well...lol.
Maybe they will kill 80s turtles off in this arc. Na better not, that would probably cause a riot. Don't think Nickelodeon or Ciro would want angry fans at there doors.

Old 08-08-2017, 04:34 PM   #152
CyberCubed
Overlord

I don't get all these conspiracy theories, they would simply just not show them again after this arc ends.
Old 08-08-2017, 06:01 PM   #153
tmntsplinterfan1997
Foot Soldier

You know I can't tell if these were the footages of Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady, the Foot Walks Again or The Big Blowout.

Spoiler:
I could see that the 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady, in their 1987 counterpart costumes, captured the 1987 turtles.

My theory is that the turtles, April and Casey goes to rescue the 1987 turtles, only to be confronted by Bebop and Rocksteady, 1987 Shredder and Krang.

tmntsplinterfan1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 06:24 PM   #154
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I think the pictures are likely from the episode "Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady" because the description of the next episode will be that the 2k12 and 80s turtles will train together.
Old 08-08-2017, 06:26 PM   #155
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Maybe they will kill 80s turtles off in this arc. Na better not, that would probably cause a riot. Don't think Nickelodeon or Ciro would want angry fans at there doors.
I somewhat assumed that Tigerclaw seriously beat down the '87 Turtles during the final scene Wormquake finale and that the Nick Turtles might eventually have to go back in time to the 2D dimension to save them from a horrible fate.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 06:27 PM   #156
tmntsplinterfan1997
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I think the pictures are likely from the episode "Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady" because the description of the next episode will be that the 2k12 and 80s turtles will train together.
Heh. That explains "The Foot Walks Again." And that reminds me... for April and Casey, I think they could enlist Karai and Shinigami to track down Bebop and Rocksteady for the turtles.

Maybe the 1987 turtles could possibly meet Karai and Shinigami.

Last edited by tmntsplinterfan1997; 08-08-2017 at 08:18 PM.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:02 PM   #157
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
I somewhat assumed that Tigerclaw seriously beat down the '87 Turtles during the final scene Wormquake finale and that the Nick Turtles might eventually have to go back in time to the 2D dimension to save them from a horrible fate.
Speaking of Tiger Claw, I think its a bit of the shame he won't appear in the crossover since the 80's turtles did fight him and I would've liked to see their reaction to him returning, and then fight him a second time.

Anyways, here are my predictions for the crossover arc:

1. Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady:
-80's Shredder and Krang bring the technodrome into the 2k12 universe in order to invade it
-They find 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady and hire them while firing the 80s versions
-The 80s turtles make their way into the 2k12 universe but are defeated by the new Bebop, Rocksteady and a hoarde of foot soldiers, they are then imprisoned inside the technodrome.
-The 2k12 Turtles infiltrate the technodrome to rescue their 80s counterparts but have to quickly leave after doing so because even both turtle teams combined can't fight off Shredder's army.

2- The Foot Walks Again:
-The 80s Foot soldiers invade New York city, hence the title
-The 80's turtles meet 2k12 April, Casey, and possibly Karai, Shinigami.
-Both turtle teams are in the lair and train with each other to prepare to fight off the invasion, the 2k12 turtles teach their 80s counterparts how to counter Bebop's invisibility cloak and use Rocksteady's sheer size against him.
-With the 2k12 universe successfully conquered, Shredder and Krang then make their way to the 80's universe.
-The turtles, April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami make their way into the 80's universe to find the technodrome, after fighting off the foot soldiers in their dimension.

3-The Big Blowout
-The turtle teams possibly meet 80s April, Casey and/or Splinter in their world.
-Shredder and Krang don't know it, but 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady are secretly plotting against them.
-Eventually, 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady overthrow Shredder and Krang, banishing them from the technodrome and taking control for themselves, re-hiring 80's Bebop and Rocksteady as their henchmen/slaves to hilarious effect.
-A 3 way conflict is created, with 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady being the center of it.
-The turtle teams use the help of the Mutanimals, and even Shredder and Krang to help defeat Bebop and Rocksteady.
-The 80's versions do something goofy to make their counterparts lose, and are eventually banished to Dimension X along with Shredder, Krang and the technodrome, while the 2k12 versions are captured by their turtles and put in jail or demutated.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 08-08-2017 at 07:09 PM.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:06 PM   #158
CyberCubed
Overlord

I wonder if these eps will leak to the internet, you know someone will rip the DVD online.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:31 PM   #159
tmntsplinterfan1997
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Anyways, here are my predictions for the crossover arc:

1. Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady:
-80's Shredder and Krang bring the technodrome into the 2k12 universe in order to invade it
-They find 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady and hire them while firing the 80s versions
-The 80s turtles make their way into the 2k12 universe but are defeated by the new Bebop, Rocksteady and a hoarde of foot soldiers, they are then imprisoned inside the technodrome.
-The 2k12 Turtles infiltrate the technodrome to rescue their 80s counterparts but have to quickly leave after doing so because even both turtle teams combined can't fight off Shredder's army.

2- The Foot Walks Again:
-The 80s Foot soldiers invade New York city, hence the title
-The 80's turtles meet 2k12 April, Casey, and possibly Karai, Shinigami.
-Both turtle teams are in the lair and train with each other to prepare to fight off the invasion, the 2k12 turtles teach their 80s counterparts how to counter Bebop's invisibility cloak and use Rocksteady's sheer size against him.
-With the 2k12 universe successfully conquered, Shredder and Krang then make their way to the 80's universe.
-The turtles, April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami make their way into the 80's universe to find the technodrome, after fighting off the foot soldiers in their dimension.

3-The Big Blowout
-The turtle teams possibly meet 80s April, Casey and/or Splinter in their world.
-Shredder and Krang don't know it, but 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady are secretly plotting against them.
-Eventually, 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady overthrow Shredder and Krang, banishing them from the technodrome and taking control for themselves, re-hiring 80's Bebop and Rocksteady as their henchmen/slaves to hilarious effect.
-A 3 way conflict is created, with 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady being the center of it.
-The turtle teams use the help of the Mutanimals, and even Shredder and Krang to help defeat Bebop and Rocksteady.
-The 80's versions do something goofy to make their counterparts lose, and are eventually banished to Dimension X along with Shredder, Krang and the technodrome, while the 2k12 versions are captured by their turtles and put in jail or demutated.
Those are interesting theories, compared to mine though.

Here's my theories for the crossover episodes:

Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady
1. 1987 Shredder and Krang visits the 2k12 universe and recruits the 2k12 Bebop & Rocksteady and booted their 1987 counterparts back to the 1987 universe.
2. The 1987 turtles goes to the 2k12 universe to warn their 2k12 counterparts but gets captured by 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady.
3. The 2k12 Turtles, April and Casey gets a distress signal from the 1987 turtles and heads to the 1987 Technodrome to rescue them, but only for them to get ambushed by 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady, 1987 Shredder and Krang.

The Foot Walks Again
1. The 1987 Technodrome invaded the 2k12 universe and the 1987 and 2k12 turtles, April and Casey escapes from the 1987 foot soldiers to the sewer lair.
2. The 2k12 turtles trains their 1987 counterparts to take down Shredder and Krang.
3. April and Casey enlists Karai and Shinigami to track down 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady, including the 1987 Technodrome.
4. While the 2k12 NYC gets overrun by 1987 Foot Soldiers, the team gets to the 1987 universe to fight off the 1987 Foot soldiers but only to discover 1987 Shredder and Krang's diabolical plan to destroy the turtles' reality.

The Big Blowout
1. After discovering their plan, the turtles, April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami returns to the 2k12 New York and seeks help from the Mighty Mutanimals.
2. Bebop and Rocksteady has a plan to turn against 1987 Shredder and Krang and gets their 1987 counterparts back in order for them to have their pleasure to destroy the turtles.
3. With 2k12 and 1987 Raph and Donnie, Slash, Dr. Rockwell, April and Casey fighting off 1987 Foot Soldiers, 2k12 Leo leads his 1987 counterpart, 1987 and 2k12 Mikey, Karai, Shinigami, Leatherhead and Mondo Gecko on a hunt to take down 1987 and 2k12 Bebop and Rocksteady.
4. After the final battle, the 1987 Shredder and Krang, 1987 Bebop and Rocksteady were banished to Dimension X in the 1987 Technodrome. 2K12 Bebop and Rocksteady were taken into custody by the NYPD in the 2k12 universe.

Old 08-08-2017, 07:58 PM   #160
Ashwolf
Stone Warrior

good theories but dont really see them happening since 1. that evil captain ryan script doesnt fit in there at all 2. if the leo-raph team is gonna happen like it was mentioned last yr at comic con, then something major has to go down prior to it

Tags
bebop_and_cucksteady, cuck everlasting, cybercubed loves lesbians, tigercuck