The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Old 11-14-2017, 08:58 PM   #1
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

You guys think the Nemesis system could work for a game like TMNT

For those who don't know the Nemesis system is found in the Shadow or Morder games that are published by WB. Nemesis are basically special bosses/lieutenants who have unique personalities and attributes, for example some nemesis are immune to stealth kills while others are immune to frost attacks now you would think this is standard action adventure videogame schlock however there is the nemesis system. With the Nemesis system certain enemies you don't kill or kill you, can rank up and become more stronger or durable.
This video kinda goes into more depth.

[

4:18 for the nemesis system run down
Old 11-16-2017, 08:02 PM   #2
AquaParade
Banned

I think it’d be fantastic. You could implement the mechanic from Arkham knight that lets you switch between two characters as welll. Playing as all four turtles and having a nemesis system? Perfect.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 06:19 AM   #3
Spike Spiegel
See You Next Mission

I like this idea.

If we ever got a massive, RPG-style TMNT game, I think it would enable you to apply their skills and ninja training in game-specific ways...and you would have a variety of different methods to win fights and level up instead of the standard beat-'em-up formula.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryomancer View Post
Mirage [is]...a comic about life and how life and the people closest to you just absolutely suck sometimes. It's "adult" in a very real sense, in that it deals with heavy themes that resonate more with adults, not that it's full of blood and titties or whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_osborn View Post
[TMNT 1990 director Steve] Barron recognized the early Mirage issues as perfect storyboards. It's a shame no other filmmaker has.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 11:42 PM   #4
miru
Mad Scientist

The Nemesis system would work great, as well as use of Puzzle Boss encounters and whatnot. Lots of boss variety. From Barney Stockman’s flying Mouser-shooting pod to Spider-Bytez’s chase across rooftops. Would also fit the whole ninja theme and all. Maybe even an excuse for Mr. Braunze to return to help with the scanning
miru is offline   Reply With Quote