Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Old 11-30-2009, 09:07 PM   #41
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroscene View Post
Too late! Well, it is and it isn't.

The bad news is I kind of decided to let Dissected fall by the wayside. I hadn't updated in ages and I'd lost enthusiasm for a while, because I didn't have internet access at home (and therefore, no way of tracking down episodes for the purposes of review).

The good news is, Turtles Forever (and my new super-fast broadband connection) changed my mind. I've managed to recover most of the old files from archive.org and my old laptop, although changing all the hyperlinks is gonna be a pain... my main problem at the moment is finding somewhere to put it.

I don't really have much knowledge of free web-hosting services (I chose geocities in the first place coz it was well known and made Dissected using Microsoft Word). I'm pretty low tech as far as this stuff goes. Does anyone know of an equivalent that would be suitable for Dissected. I figured I'd ask here rather than elsewhere since you lot are (hopefully) the ones who would read it...
I can help you host your site if you want. If you can copy and paste you can ftp to my server.

-ms
Old 12-01-2009, 01:13 AM   #42
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machias Banshee View Post
You might even want to PM Krang about it. I know he's hosted some people's fansites....
Sure, I'd be glad to host it! Keroscene, if you're interested, feel free to send me a PM or email and I can help you get the site moved over.

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:30 AM   #43
Dejablue
Stone Warrior

Yeah when I realized that GeoCities was dead it didn't bother me at first. Until I tried to go to Dissected and then remembered that site was on GeoCities. Well crap! I don't suppose someone saved that site. Or at least the text from it. That place was a possible gold mine for fanfiction writers. (If you gotta a twisted sense of humor at least.)
Dejablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:04 AM   #44
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru

Actually, I'm in contact with the owner of Dissected to help get the site moved to a new server and back online, so you should be able to visit it again before too long.

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:37 AM   #45
Dejablue
Stone Warrior

Yes! That is certainly good news!
Dejablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 10:09 AM   #46
sketchpad
New Recruit

Fan made TMNT card game

Hi all,

Does anybody remember an online card game based on the original TMNT cartoon. It featured the heroes on green cards, and the villains on purple ones. I think the website was a Yahoo! Geocities one. Any ideas?

Thanks!
sketchpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 11:47 AM   #47
PizzaPower
Foot Elite

So long my old site although I haven't updated it in years. Shame geocities went away.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote