The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Old 02-22-2010, 10:34 AM   #61
hudemx
Hench Mutant

Some News on the german DVD:
A Friend of mine got a Pess Release Version of the DVD and has made a Preview for an austrian DVD Website and I asked him if he also could give some Infos on the Bonusmaterial:
Audiocommentary: The Commentary was made especially for the german DVD Release - he greets the audience in german but then continous to speek english about the film
Deleted Scenes: There are 2 Scenes - Both are alternate Cuts from 2 actually Movie seen: The first being about Michelangelo ordering a Pizza in the Sewers, the second being an alternate Cut of the Turtles fighting the the Foot in Aprils Apartment
Alternate Ending: It is the alternate ending which was posted on Roselangelos ninja Pizza Blog!
I got some Pics from him to proof it in the Attachment!

I cannot wait for March ^_^
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sb01.jpg (47.6 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg sb05.jpg (58.1 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg sb08.jpg (44.4 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg sb10.jpg (46.4 KB, 81 views)
Old 02-22-2010, 10:41 AM   #62
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudemx View Post
A Friend of mine got a Pess Release Version of the DVD and has made a Preview for an austrian DVD Website and I asked him if he also could give some Infos on the Bonusmaterial:
Audiocommentary: The Commentary was made especially for the german DVD Release - he greets the audience in german but then continous to speek english about the film
Deleted Scenes: There are 2 Scenes - Both are alternate Cuts from 2 actually Movie seen: The first being about Michelangelo ordering a Pizza in the Sewers, the second being an alternate Cut of the Turtles fighting the the Foot in Aprils Apartment
Alternate Ending: It is the alternate ending which was posted on Roselangelos ninja Pizza Blog!

I'm guessing the extended fight scene might included clips from this UK version where April pulls the rug out from under the Foot ninjas, posted on TMNTmoviesite's youtube channel:

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:29 PM   #63
Toon
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Wow; that is awesome! I'm a little bummed at the lack of special features (was really hoping to see the many cut scenes), but including that original ending is a HUGE score. Awesome.
Toon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:40 PM   #64
Leonardo87
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudemx View Post

Sweet pictures of the extended/alternate ending! Really makes you wish we could see the full deleted scenes like the farm scene, more fighting between Casey and Raph, etc.
Leonardo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:56 PM   #65
agliarept
Hench Mutant

hey guys,

not sure if im right, but at the galabunga event in NY city last year, did they show a different cut of the movie? When i was there it felt like that farmhouse scene when the turtles are practicing was a little longer then the dvd's.

it felt like they added more footage to it. could be wrong, but i remember say "hey i have never seen that before!". it was freezing out, so it could have been death confusing me haha.
agliarept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:22 PM   #66
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by agliarept View Post
hey guys,

not sure if im right, but at the galabunga event in NY city last year, did they show a different cut of the movie? When i was there it felt like that farmhouse scene when the turtles are practicing was a little longer then the dvd's.

it felt like they added more footage to it. could be wrong, but i remember say "hey i have never seen that before!". it was freezing out, so it could have been death confusing me haha.

Nah man it was the original. I'm 100% positive. It was deffinately the unbearable cold brought by the water there that seemed to drag it out.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:08 PM   #67
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!

Yeah they really need to release this in the U.S already. Good sign tho it atleast getting released over there.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:44 AM   #68
Kendamu
Sewerhead

If this doesn't get released here anytime soon, I'd at least like to see the extra scene from the ending on YouTube.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:35 AM   #69
the fixer
Hench Mutant

ORDERED!

I wonder if that ol' petition had anything to do with it... Anyway, I bet Steve's happy

I reckon it will eventually be released all over the world... I mean- they have the material anyway. It'd be a waste not to release it worldwide.
the fixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:52 AM   #70
hudemx
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fixer View Post
I wonder if that ol' petition had anything to do with it... Anyway, I bet Steve's happy
No it hasn't it was WinklerFilm who asked Steve to do an audiocommentary on the Movie - thats why he greets the Audience in german
Old 02-23-2010, 08:28 PM   #71
Leonardo87
Stone Warrior

Here is a video I made of some video clip cuts from the UK and German bootleg release that is different in the United States found on Youtube.

http://movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=3927 This is also shows the differences but, in a picture shot by shot comparison.
Leonardo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:37 AM   #72
xChri5x
Stone Warrior

What a bummer.

At least we get the extended ending. That's something.
Hopefully one day we'll get the real deleted scenes on a dvd release.
xChri5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:48 AM   #73
Ramboraph4life aka Matt
Mad Scientist

Well, I agree with some folks that at least we have the extended ending, and it'll be interesting to hear the director's thoughts on the film.

Hopefully he'll mention some of the scenes that were cut.

It was definitely disheartening to find out that "those" are the quote 'delete scenes' for this release...but what can I say...just a pessimist at heart...and I know someone will be like "well, I bet you never thought you'd see the extended ending"...but still...it seems we'll never get to see those other deleted sequences.

I can't even remember what all of the other scenes were...I do know of the farmhouse scene, but not sure which others were cut out...still...it sucks that Warner Bros. lets Supergirl get a 2 disc-limited edition and Superman IV: The Quest for Cash get their damn delete scenes on the DVD, but this one can't...but again...I'm a fan, so I have to bitch about something...well maybe I don't have to...but I want to...
Ramboraph4life aka Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:12 AM   #74
gobo
Wacky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphroehler2003 View Post
I'm a fan, so I have to bitch about something...well maybe I don't have to...but I want to...
That's the spirit!

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:44 PM   #75
Shockdingo
Random Punk

Wow, interesting find. I never knew there was an alternate ending to this flick! I wonder if its good.
Shockdingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:50 AM   #76
odupianist
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockdingo View Post
Wow, interesting find. I never knew there was an alternate ending to this flick! I wonder if its good.
It's not an "alternate" ending. It's more of an extended ending if anything.
odupianist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:11 AM   #77
Canadian Turtle
Mad Scientist

For legal reasons there are many things I can not say on here. I have been watching this thread (and many others) for a while now and truly wish I could say more! In the mountains of information, interviews, and archives that we have collected over the year there are many things amazing and that the fans have never seen. For instance if you had seen some of the interview lists a while back, which are now outdated you would see we already have many of the people involved with the movie in extensive on camera interviews including the director. I know you are all eager and want to see this material released in Germany, if you can get your hands on them that is cool! For sure it would be cool to get the commentary by Steve. At this point all I will say is cross your fingers, know that we are working hard to bring this stuff to you, and know that some of it is definitely what you have been waiting for!!
Canadian Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:47 AM   #78
gobo
Wacky Action

Lettin' you cats know, I ordered 5 of them. I expect them here by the 20th to the 25th. That's one for my collection, and four for other collectors (US residents only, please) who don't mind waiting an extra week or two in order to save 10 whole dollars. So, that'll be $25 even. Making a solo order direct from Amazon.de would cost you 25,76 Euros to ship to the US. Current exchange rate puts that at $34.95. So, I made this work after all. Paypal only while supplies last.

Old 03-09-2010, 12:23 PM   #79
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior

I hope this gets released here soon, I remember that alternate ending from the novelization and LOLing hard at it, so seeing it would be great.

Gobo, you would do that after I just spent $100 elsewhere on DVDs.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:43 AM   #80
gobo
Wacky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyt Kaliba View Post
Gobo, you would do that after I just spent $100 elsewhere on DVDs.
Only one of the four has been requested so far, so you still have a chance. I somehow doubt these will sell all that quickly. I'll update here when they're all taken. So, you still got a chance (assuming you actually would be interested in owning one). Also, if there's enough demand for it, I may even do another order of five for the same price in the future.

I've done my best to put together this offer to only break even. My profit will be in fanboy karma. Now that I think about it, I believe this makes me a Turtle Saint. ^_^[/TMNT OVA 1 reference]

Tags
dvd releases, live action films