The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 05-20-2018, 01:09 PM   #1
funatic
Mad Scientist

Post T-Files Archive

I was browsing through the thread from last week about what music the turtles would listen to and saw that oldmanwinters had screenshots from the DVD menus that listed some basic interests of the TMNT. I knew these looked familiar, and quickly realized they were from the Profiles (a.k.a. T-Files) section of Dan Berger's old ninjaturtles.com site:

I used to obsess over these profiles as a kid for whatever reason (only child syndrome?), and before the site switched hands to Nick I copied all the info into a word doc which I just dug up today. I also saved the awesome art (most by A.C. Farley)! Thought I'd share the results for those who never saw the old site or want a trip down memory lane... just click the spoiler tags under each character to expand their profile:

LEONARDO:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 5' 2"

WEIGHT: 180 lbs.

EYES: Brown

WEAPON: Katanas

FAVORITE COLOR: Blue

HOBBIES: Reading

FAVORITE MUSIC: Traditional Japanese and New Age (for meditation)

NICKNAMES: Leo, Leon, "Fearless" Leader, Ginsu Master (not my favorite!)

FAVORITE FOOD: Rice, fish, salads, apples, pizza

FAVORITE BOOK: "On the Art of War" by Sun Tzu

PERSONAL PROFILE
I try to be the leader of the team, since someone has to be and I'm the only one who seems to be interested in order. It's often frustrating to choreograph tactics only to see them disappear in an emotional outburst from one of my brothers.

I take Ninjutsu very seriously, as it should be. As it must be. Ninjutsu is not a game!

I train diligently and read up on strategy to better prepare my family for times of duress. I've been accused of being too stringent in my expectations, but I don't agree with that assessment. I'm not striving to be perfect, only perfectly proficient. Perhaps when we are out of imminent danger, I will relax, but a proper ninja is ALWAYS prepared, and always three steps ahead of any nemesis. That takes hard work and dedication.

I love my family more than life itself, so I feel responsible to ensure their protection. Master Splinter is very capable of taking care of himself, but my brothers worry me. I feel that I must be there to compensate for their lack of focus. I guess this may seem a little hard-nosed, but if you were in my shoes, I think you'd agree that someone has to play the "heavy."

With that aside, I do realize the need for fun and relaxation. While I often disagree with Raphael, he is my brother, and I enjoy the times that we spend goofing off. I just wish that he'd try to see things from some other perspective than his own (something he no doubt says about me as well!)

My favorite times are at dinner, when the five of us sit together and listen to Master Splinter tell stories and teach lessons.

DONATELLO:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:

WEAPON: Bo Staff

FAVORITE COLOR: Purple

HOBBIES: Inventing, Computers, Engineering, Piloting, Mathematics, Science

FAVORITE MUSIC: Classical, "Classic" Rock, the Roches

NICKNAMES: Don, Donny, Don-San

FAVORITE FOODS: Pizza, Sushi

FAVORITE BOOK: "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking

PERSONAL PROFILE
I've been described as the "brains" of the TMNT. I suppose that's because I'm fairly studious and industrious. I've become a reasonable "Mr. Fix-It." I can repair just about anything, and I'm also fortunate to have a knack for inventing gadgets and machines. Of the four TMNT, I suppose that I'm the most reserved. I tend to be a little too preoccupied with my own thoughts, but I think that I'm still very attentive to my family and friends' needs. It's hard not to get lost in thought, though! I'm working on it. There's just so much to do, it's sometimes hard to make time for everything.

I'd rather talk things out than fight, making me an unlikely combination of a Ninja warrior/pacifist. Unfortunately, in our lives, it's rare when talking things out is an option.

I long for the days when I can work in peace on my inventions and explore genetics and mutation in depth, minus all of the violent distractions provided by our various enemies. Some day I'll have the time that I need.

If you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to my laboratory. Take care!

RAPHAEL

PROFILE:
Spoiler:

WEAPON: Sai

FAVORITE COLOR: Red (for many reasons. None of them good. All of them appropriate. ;)

HOBBIES: Hockey, baseball, golf (mostly stuff I do with Casey Jones), fighting (heh heh!)

FAVORITE MUSIC: Rap, Metal, Hardcore, Punk

NICKNAMES: Raph, Psycho (I think it's a nickname ;)

FAVORITE FOOD: cereal

FAVORITE BOOK: "Jurassic Park" by Michael Crichton (book is better than the movie. Read it!)

PERSONAL PROFILE
What can I say that hasn't been said a billion times before? Not much. I'm the "dark" one. The Cynic. The Pessimist. The Crazy. The Angry Young Man.

Or, for those of you who ain't Pollyannas, the Realist.

It's a dog-eat-dog world, and I'm a Big Dog... but I lie low unless somebody gets my back up. I don't start 'em, I finish 'em. I'm out of clichés... but those sum me up nicely.

I'm pretty anti-social and short-tempered, I admit. Most people just get on my nerves. I like to leave-alone and be left alone. If more people were like me, I think things would be better off. I know I'd be better off!

I guess I need to learn how to relax. To find my "center," as Splinter sez. I'm workin' on it. Sometimes I envy Mikey his good-natured temperament. Sometimes I think I'd like to be that way. Sometimes...

The saying goes, "Ignorance is bliss"... as I grow older, I'm trying to grow wiser... kind of a contradiction, innit?

MICHELANGELO:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:

EYES: Two

WEAPON: Nunchaku

FAVORITE COLOR: Orange

HOBBIES: skating, surfing, video games, FUN!

FAVORITE MUSIC: Rap, Techno, Surf, Jimmy Buffett

NICKNAMES: Mikey

FAVORITE FOOD: Are ya kiddin'??? PIZZA!!!

FAVORITE BOOK:"Where the Wild Things Are" by Maurice Sendak

PERSONAL PROFILE
Yo yo yo! I'm the "Party Dude!"

Heh heh!

What a goofy thing to be! But it's fun! I dunno, the other guys seem so down sometimes, they need me around just to lighten things up! Life's a beach!

This is weird... writing about myself! I dunno what to say really! Fun is where it's at! Life is what you make it, so make it a blast! Happiness is not a destination, it's a way of life! Being a Turtle is awesome! What else CAN I say?

I like games. I like to skate... with a deck, in-line... whatever! Surfing is mondo cool, but I don't get enough chances to do it! That'll change! I like being a ninja. Knowing how to take care of yourself in times of trouble is neat, plus it's just plain fun to jump around and hide in shadows and stuff. It's like being in a movie, 'cept it's real life! Now THAT'S awesome!

Well... that about sums it up, I guess! I'm outta here! Maybe I'll grab my board and go hang ten!

Oh yeah - - - COWABUNGA! :)
funatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 01:10 PM   #2
funatic
Mad Scientist

SPLINTER:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 4' 10"

WEIGHT: 150 lbs.

WEAPON: Any, or none, it matters not for a Ninja.

FAVORITE COLOR: I am partial to both purple and yellow

HOBBIES: Reading, cooking

FAVORITE MUSIC: Traditional Japanese music, also Reggae

NICKNAMES: I do not know of any!

FAVORITE FOOD: I quite enjoy fresh vegetables, soups, tea... and cheese (I made a funny!)

FAVORITE BOOK: I must limit my library to but one tome? An arduous task, indeed! I must meditate on this... hmmm... for today, I choose:

"The Chrysanthemum and the Sword" written by Ruth Benedict. A useful tool to teach my sons of their heritage.

PERSONAL PROFILE
My origins have been clouded in mystery... some say that I was once a man, known as Hamato Yoshi. Another tale states that I was once merely a humble pet rat of a man named Hamato Yoshi. For the record allow me to state that both are true... and yet, neither is true. Such is the way of Ninjutsu.

I am Ninja, and have been called Master. I have yet to master my skill, however, and I must continue my practice. Ninjutsu is a lethal combination of physical and metaphysical prowess, and it is not mastered easily. Those who claim to master Ninjutsu are many, those who actually do are few... very few, indeed. Ninjutsu is the way of the shadow warrior, and it brings much darkness into the lives of those who practice its art. Some must walk the path of shadows to shelter those who transverse the light. It is balance we seek. My days as a warrior are reaching their sunset. I spend much time in meditation now, seeking a new path. Life cycles always anew, and we must strive to harness its whirlwind. In this we find peace and contentment. In contentment, we are rich.

I know not what the future holds for my sons and I, but I savor each new day and eagerly await the next. Time passes all too quickly for these old bones, but I welcome its passing as the thirsty oak beckons the oncoming storm.

I bid you peace and contentment upon your journey through this veil. I believe in your ability to harness the whirlwind. Practice with diligence, and you shall.

APRIL O'NEIL:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 5' 7"

WEIGHT: 125 lbs.

EYES: Green

WEAPON: Training with the Katana!

FAVORITE COLOR: Red :)

HOBBIES: Antiquing, martial arts, reading, talking to interesting people

FAVORITE MUSIC: I like just about everything, I guess... except opera!

NICKNAMES: "Ape" (ugh!) "Carrot-Top" (double ugh!)

FAVORITE FOOD: Chocolate!

FAVORITE BOOK: That's a difficult request! There's too many! Robert Fulghum is my favorite author. His books helped me find peace in the whirlwind of chaos that usually surrounds me.

PERSONAL PROFILE
I've had several different "careers" in my life. Not too long ago, I was working as an assistant for someone who turned out to be a mad scientist! My latest job has been operating my father's antique store. I plan to sit down one day and write my "Great American Novel," if my life ever slows down enough to give me the chance. :)

The best thing that ever happened to me was meeting the Turtles. Besides saving my life several times over, they've taught me what friendship is really about. I love those guys, and they've become my family. Being around them tends to wreck havoc with any sense of "normality" that I sometimes yearn for, but the benefits of knowing them FAR outweigh the detriments. They're the best people I've ever known.

The one thing that I'm beginning to miss is a relationship. I know Michelangelo and Raphael would like to see Casey and I get together, and lately, I think this just might happen. Casey is a great guy, if I can just get around that crazy attitude that he has. Still, we both have so much in common, and Casey is the most honorable (not to mention cute ;) man that I've ever met. Time will tell.

I'd like to make my mark on the world, I'm not quite sure how I'll accomplish this, though. Perhaps I'll be able to make a splash with my book ( if I ever get it finished :). I've always kept diaries, and with the experiences that I've garnered through knowing the Turtles, I think that "Great American Novel" is just a million keyboard taps away. Time will tell on that end, too!

But enough about me! How are you doing???

CASEY JONES:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 6' 2"

WEIGHT: 225 lbs.

EYES: Blue

WEAPON: Hockey stick, Golf clubs, Baseball bats... I dig sports

FAVORITE COLOR: Green

HOBBIES: Auto mechanics, weight lifting, sports, protecting the innocent, pounding the guilty

FAVORITE MUSIC: Rock 'n' roll

NICKNAMES: "Case" and sometimes "Space Case" - I dunno why. ;)

FAVORITE FOODS: Mexican and Italian food, pretzels and... beverages

FAVORITE BOOK: I like them Mike Hammer books... nothin' in particular is a fave. They're all cool.

PERSONAL PROFILE
I gotta say that I'm nobody special, just a regular Joe. Awhile back I got sick and tired of the hoods ruining my 'hood, so I decided to do somethin' about it. I started weight trainin' and bought some martial arts books and began workin' out heavily durin' my down time. I don't recommend doin' what I do, but I ain't gonna discourage ya either. If more folks were willin' to do somethin' about the sorry state society's in, this country wouldn't be in such a mess.

The "bad guys" got pretty much free reign in my berg, so I'm doin' stuff to give 'em somethin' to think about before they attempt their next crime. I'm no hero, I'm just a guy who's sick of all the crap these two-bit punks are dishin' out. It's about time somebody taught 'em the difference between right and wrong! It seems that the cops got too much to handle, so I'm lendin' the Boys in Blue a hand. I met up with the Turtles by chance when I ran into Raph a few years back. You could say we "hit" it off right away... my jaw still aches from that meetin'! (Hah! He'll get a kick outta that one... and then mebbe I'll give him another one! Hah hah!) Raph and me get along great, we're "birds of a feather." We like to take the proactive approach... which means we try to stop problems before they start. The other guys are happier to sit back and wait for trouble to come to them... me and Raph like to introduce ourselves to the troublemakers, and then stomp 'em outta existence!

I've had some pretty rough times these past few years, but don't worry, I ain't gonna cry on your shoulder... but what I've dealt with has got me thinkin' more seriously about the future, and what I need to do to make it better. I'm gonna be depressed when I put down the clubs, but I gotta face facts and realize that sooner or later I'm gonna have to. Hopefully it'll be much later!

Yo... take care of yourself! Nobody else is goin' to!

SHREDDER:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:

WEIGHT: 240 lbs.

WEAPON: BAH! Weapons are for children! I have my armor, it suffices!

FAVORITE COLORS: Purple, the color of royalty, as it befits me. Black, the color of the void that only I can fill. Red, as it flows from the lifeless bodies of my enemies!

HOBBIES: Conquering the world!

FAVORITE MUSIC: I have no time for such foolishness!

NICKNAMES: None

FAVORITE FOOD: Food is a disease.

FAVORITE BOOK: Books are mindless drivel composed by egocentric worms who think that their views are of actual importance! BAH! When I rule, there will be no place for such gibberish! The only word that matters is mine! My word is law!

PERSONAL PROFILE
I am Oroku Saki, Ninja Master of the Foot Clan. The Foot have existed for centuries, and they will live on for centuries more, with me at their helm. I am unstoppable. I reign supreme in the Clan, as I will one day the entire Earth... and beyond.

Rejoice that I honor you with these words, o worm! Bow before my magnificence and might, and I may spare you when my time arrives. But only if it pleases me to do so!

Who I am and what I do is none of your concern! Merely prepare yourself for the inevitability of my reign! I have spoken! Be gone with you!
Old 05-20-2018, 01:10 PM   #3
funatic
Mad Scientist

KRANG:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
Height?!! Who cares??? Height isn't important!!!

WEIGHT: None of your business!!!

EYES: Two

WEAPON: Far too many to list!!!

FAVORITE COLOR: Pink!!!

HOBBIES: Destroying worlds, baking, knitting

FAVORITE MUSIC: I'm quite fond of the Zernubian Flaggle Horns

NICKNAMES: Warlord

FAVORITE FOODS: Quarg Rat Pie, Mucklegoose Quiche, Pickles

FAVORITE BOOK: "Seven Ways to Prepare Quarg Rat Pie and Other Mouth-watering Recipes" by Zoover Hunklethrop.

PERSONAL PROFILE
I am the Warlord Krang, wrongfully exiled from my homeworld for crimes that I did not commit, despite what the evidence and two million witnesses might say! I was framed! Since my unlawful and unjust exile to Dimension X, I have been attempting to prove my innocence so that I may rejoin my people and serve them as a proper Warlord would... by beating them into submission and forcing them to pledge allegiance to me! Bwah hah hah hah!!!

Through some curse of the Fates I met Saki, who you probably know as the Shredder. He is a ninny, and an incompetent buffoon... but he serves a purpose at times (although exactly what that purpose may be eludes me at the moment). I have taken a liking to your world, and so have decided that I must conquer it, to do you all a favor. I will replace your silly, petty and unintelligent governments with myself as world-wide monarch. All the planet will bask in my great intellect and handsome appearance! I will outlaw your obnoxious televisions and replace them with my holographic vid screens, where you will be able to take orders from me 24 hours a day. You will be privileged to fetch me all of your wealth and natural resources, and for this, I will reward you by allowing you to, once per year, eat a slice of my delicious Quarg Rat pie! Oh, how you will rejoice! I can hardly wait to rule your world! As a people, you are quite grotesque and hideous, but you are able bodied, and so you are good for physical work (although your minds are infinitesimally feeble). Trust me, you need me to become your leader! I know what's good for you! And remember, with me in power, you won't have to pay ANY taxes whatsoever! Now if I could just crush those infernal Turtles so that I could breech the dimensional warp once and for all...

BEBOP:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 5' 4"

WEIGHT: 325.5 lbs

WEAPON: Fists is good, but guns is better!

FAVORITE COLOR: Black & Blue (heh heh heh!)

HOBBIES: wrestlin', um... and wrestlin'

FAVORITE MUSIC: I likes lotsa musical types of music, I thinks...

NICKNAMES: Da Boss calls me all kinda names... I doesn't bother to remember dem all.

FAVORITE FOOD: Hot dogs and rhubarb pie

FAVORITE BOOK: I doesn't likes books, dey give me a headache.

PERSONAL PROFILE
Me and my bestest buddy, Rocksteady, was just normal human-bean-type peoples until da Boss decided ta makes us into mutant-type peoples. We used ta have fun bullyin' peoples on our block, but tanks to da Boss we gets ta bully lots more stupid peoples all over da universe! Da Boss is real smart... smarter den Rocksteady even! Rocksteady used ta be da smartest guy I knew, dat is until I met da Boss. Da Boss is smarter den Rocksteady. Rocksteady is real smart, but not as smart as da Boss.

My favorite thing ta do is fight. Fightin' is real fun, and ya doesn't gotta read no stupid books or nuthin' ta fight real good. I is a tough guy, ya know what I'm sayin'? I think I can beat Rocksteady inna fight. I dunno if I could beat da Boss... he's real tough. I is real tough, but da Boss is real tough, too. I dunno if I could beat da Boss inna fight, though. Sometimes I wonders if I could beat da Boss, but den he starts yellin' real loud and dat kinda scares me. He gets dese little veins in his forehead poppin' when he yells and he turns kinda purple-red-like. He looks kinda scary like dat. He's pretty tough, too. I don't think I could beat da Boss. I think I could beat Rocksteady, but you couldn't. Rocksteady is real tough. But I is tougher den him. But da Boss is tougher den me, dat's what I think. I don't think I wanna fight da Boss, cuz he's real tough.

I has got ta travel ta lotsa places all around da universe wit da Boss and dat funny little pink guy, Kramp, I think he's called... he's a weird little pink-type peoples, but he don't look like no normal peoples, dat's for sure! He don't even look like no normal mutant-type peoples! He yells alot, too... maybe dat's why him and da Boss is friends, cuz dey both likes ta yell alla time. I know I could really beat dat Kramp guy easy! Da Boss could, too... sometimes I dunno why da Boss has da pink-brain-man around. He has lotsa weird machines dat da Boss likes ta use, but dat Kramp guy, he's annoyin', ya know what I'm sayin'? I kinda wanna smash him sometimes... like a little pink bug! Heh heh heh! Dat would be cool! But da Boss, he don't wanna let me do dat just yet... maybe some day, tho.

I is bored. I needs ta go break somethin' with my buddy Rocksteady! He's real smart, dat Rocksteady! Not as smart as da Boss, but he's smart, alright!

ROCKSTEADY:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 6' 8"

WEIGHT: 540 lbs.

WEAPON: I likes guns... big guns!

FAVORITE COLOR: Camouflage

HOBBIES: Gambling, Karate

FAVORITE MUSIC: Disco

FAVORITE FOOD: Oh geez... dat's a toughie... I used ta like pizza, but da Boss won't let me eat dat no more.

FAVORITE BOOK: "War and Peace" is real good ta use as a doorstop... I guess dat makes it my favorite!

PERSONAL PROFILE
Um... I used ta be a normal schmoe on da street, until da Boss made me inta a mutant. It's kinda wild bein' a mutant, but I kinda likes it. I don't miss bein' human much, cuz I never had no friends anyways, 'cept for Bebop, and he's a mutant-type individual now too, so I tink everything is copasetic, ya know? I is much stronger den I usta be, sos I can do alot more fun stuff than before. Da Boss is kinda mean to us, but he gives us fun stuff ta do. When he takes over da world, he's gonna give me and Bebop our own island to ourselves ta rule as we see fit! Dat'll be real fun!

I really hates dem no good Turtles. Dey is always spoilin' our fun and hittin' us! One o' dese days, I's gonna get dem guys! If it weren't for dem and dat dirty rat leader o' deirs, me and Bebop could have our own island by now! Sooner or later, dey'll get theirs, and we'll get ours! Haw haw haw!

I hates computers. Dey is confusin' and hard ta use. I just like bashin' it up, ya know? Dat's what fun is all about... breakin' stuff! Uh oh... I gotta go... da Boss is yellin' again...

RAT KING:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 6' 4"

WEIGHT: 230 lbs.

WEAPON: None

FAVORITE COLOR: Brown

HOBBIES: I have no hobbies.

FAVORITE MUSIC: I'm mesmerized by the flute

FAVORITE FOODS: Cheese

FAVORITE BOOK: "Food of the Gods" H. G. Wells

PERSONAL PROFILE
I am Ha'ntaan. You may know me by the title Rat King. It is a fitting moniker, as it illustrates my role to those who do not wish to understand me. For that matter, you are probably incapable of understanding me. This is for the best, for when the time comes, compassion will not play a role.

Know this, I am no ally of mankind. Nor am I a foe... at least not at this time.

I am monitoring your world. We are keeping track of the things that you surface dwellers do. Your hypocrisies do not go unnoticed by my servants. Your violent transgressions against us do not go unheeded. Blood spilled is blood tallied. We have a long list... a very, very long list. There is a reason why we do this.

My loyal minions report your doings to me. For now I am content to stay deep within my realm, as long as you and your kind remain in yours. Do not seek me out, for you will not like what you find. You cannot begin to comprehend what my people and I represent, nor the society that I reign over. Ironically you shun us, yet all the while you pursue your own "rat race" of existence. As I said, your hypocrisies speak loudly to those of us who watch and listen. We do not fear you... you may decide to fear us. You would be wise to do so.

The meek shall inherit the Earth.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:11 PM   #4
funatic
Mad Scientist

LEATHERHEAD:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 7'

WEIGHT: 500 lbs.

EYES: Yellow an' Red

WEAPON: Big ol' sawed-off shotgun and some o' dem dere foot-traps

FAVORITE COLOR: Red (de color o' some good eatin' gumbo, I guarowntee!)

HOBBIES: Huntin', fishin', gator wrastlin'

FAVORITE MUSIC: Cajun Swamp Music, Hoo dere! I guarowntee!

NICKNAMES: Don't tink so

FAVORITE FOODS: Turtle Gumbo... but I done gave dat up...

FAVORITE BOOK: "Yertle the Turtle" by Dr. Suess

PERSONAL PROFILE
Hoo dere! How y'all be? I don't unnerstan' dis here innernet stuff, I guarowntee! I jus' be tellin' you a lil' bit about me, an' den I'll be off on my own way! I don't take a cotton ta tip-typin' on dese here little keythangies, I guarowntee I doesn't!

So whatcha all wunnerin' about big ol' Leatherhead for, anyways? Don't ya gots no chores ya oughta be doin' right about now? No? Heh! Don'tchu get all bothered now, I jus' been havin' some fun, I guarowntee! Don't mean no harm by it! No sir!

So like I was sayin', dis here is how poor ol' Leatherhead done came ta be dis here way. I know dere be a story about how little me was a-swimmin' through the bayou, just a normal lil' gator, and that I done swum into some foul water what turned me into dis here gatorman... but I'm sayin' here dat dat story ain't the truth o' the matter. No sir! What really done happen was I was a normal ol' ornery human bein' name a Jess Harley who was lookin' for a way ta make some money ta buys me some tings what I shouldn't have a been wantin' in de first place, no how. But dat's all water gone by dese days, I done learned my lesson de hard way!

So I went on down ta Mary Bone's place... down in de heart o' de deep, dark swamp. Mary be an' ol' witch an' folks was always sayin' how she done had plenty o' tings dat could make a man rich, if'n he was fool enough to try an' take 'em from de spooky ol' witch! De swamp she done lived in was a place no sane man or animal oughta be goin' in de first place... but I was fulla greed and dreams o' what I shouldn't a been dreamin', an' so off I went, I guarowntee!

I breaks into dat dere Mary Bone's hut, cuz I been tinkin' she wasn't home an' all... an' I spies a glowin' ball what looks like it be worth a millionaire's dollars if it's worth a one, I guarowntee! So I fixes myself a notion to be takin' dat dere ball and so I done did it!

Thinkin' I was the quickest witted cus in the bayou, I high-tailed it outta dat Mary's shack an' set my sights on home! Only I wasn't so clever, cuz ol' Mary, she was home all dat time, just a-watchin' me ta see what evils I had in mind! When I done took dat dere ball o' light an' headed out de door, Mary Bones had a world o' vengeance in her heart, I guarowntee!

Mary ain't no kind-hearted witch, an' so she done took dat glowin' ball from me and used it ta be turnin' me into dis here gatorman ya be talkin' wit now! I guarowntee she done did it! She done told me I was a cold-blooded, no-good, thievin' lizard, so dat's what she done turned me into! Reckon she was right, by the long o' it.

I tells you now, friend, I was right angry for a long spell about dis! I done spent alotta my days and on into dem hot, muggy nights causin' quite a ruckus in dem dere swamps! Hoo dere! I was a sight y'all did NOT wanna see, I guarowntee! I done run into dem Turtle boys on occassion an' sure as sure I was fixin' to put 'em in one o' my gumbo recipes!

But as time went on I begin to tinkin' that maybe it wasn't ol' Mary who was ta blame for what she done did to me... maybe I oughta be blamin' my own self for tryin' ta steal from that ol' witch in de first place. An' after quite another spell, I come ta realize dat I ain't doin' de world no good goin' around bein' a mean ol' gatorman, and maybe I should be tryin' ta do some good with dis here new body Mary done put me in.

So I done changed my evil ways an' now I'm tryin' ta help make dis here entire world a better place ta live, I guarowntee! I done joined up with Ray Fillet and his buddies the Mutanimals, an' we do our bestest to set things right in de world. I figure if I gotta be an ol' gator, I might as well be a friendly ol' gator an' try to make up for de bad tings I done... I guarowntee!

SLASH:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 5' 10"

WEIGHT: 260 lbs.

EYES: Slash eyes white

WEAPON: Slash has Katana, Razor-Knives

FAVORITE COLOR: Slash like green

HOBBIES: No hobbies for Slash. Slash busy guy!

FAVORITE MUSIC: Guns 'n' Roses

FAVORITE FOODS: Turtles

FAVORITE BOOK: What book?

PERSONAL PROFILE
My name Slash. Slash from Dimension X. Slash's homeworld ruined when aliens come and cut down all palm trees! Whole planet ruined for good! No more Binky! Slash real angry!!! Slash want Binky back!!!

Slash meet Shredder, Krang. They send Slash to Earthworld to kill Ninja Turtle. Slash real angry cuz Shredder say Ninja Turtle the ones who cut down Binky... Slash get even!

But later Slash find out Ninja Turtle not cut down trees. Was Vertmortians. Slash real angry again! Shredder lie to Slash, make him look stupid! Slash not stupid! Slash get even with Shredder some day! Slash also get even with Vermortians, but Slash busy guy, so Slash need time.

Ninja Turtle take Slash to island on Earthworld... lots of palm trees here! Slash stay here, nice place! Slash okay friend with Ninja Turtle now. Ninja Turtle hate Shredder too, so Slash won't eat them. Slash get even with Shredder and Krang soon! Then Slash live happy on island with new Binky!

MONDO GECKO:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 4' 8"

WEIGHT: 110 lbs.

EYES: Blue

WEAPON: A quick, sardonic wit

FAVORITE COLOR: Black (what else?!)

HOBBIES: Playing guitar, singing, collecting comics, video games, watching Gamera and Godzilla movies. I'd say skating, but that's not a hobby, that's a lifestyle!

FAVORITE MUSIC: Speed Metal

NICKNAMES: Nope

FAVORITE FOODS: Baloney sandwiches

FAVORITE BOOK: "Watership Down" by Richard Adams

PERSONAL PROFILE
Yo, how ya doin'? The Turtle dudes asked me to do this for their web site. They're buds of mine, so what the heck, right? Maybe it'll help me sell some CDs! Be sure to check out my band "Mondo and the Merciless Slaughter" if we ever come to your town! A most excellent time is guaranteed!

I guess I'm supposed to tell you my life story here, so here it is: I was born, I learned to play the guitar, I formed a kickin' band, my buds and I ran into Shredder and his Foot goons while we were scoping a spot to practice, the TMNT came to the rescue, I got doused with that crazy mutagen goop and now here I am... a mondo mutant! I can't say I hate being a mutant, it's actually pretty cool... I'm way more agile and stronger than I used to be... but I can't exactly shop at Wal-Mart anymore, know what I'm saying? But it's all good... me and Mike are best friends, we're totally on the same wave length. I try to make the best of every situation I run into, so I'm just doin'... so far, so good... so what! Lately I've been hanging with the Mighty Mutanimals when the band has been on downtime. The MM are all mutants too, so it's good to kick it with some like-bodied buds when I have the time. We do what we can to protect the environment, focusing on the ocean. Our fearless leader, Ray Fillet, lives there... so he's got a personal stake in all the bad news that humans have been dumping into the deep blue. It's a rough job, but somebody's gotta do it. Hey, you take care! I've gotta hit practice! A gecko's work is never done!

PEACE!
Old 05-20-2018, 01:11 PM   #5
funatic
Mad Scientist

RAY FILLET:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 6' 5"

WEIGHT: 395 lbs.

EYES: Aquamarine

WEAPON: Spear Gun

HOBBIES: Protecting the environment, reading

FAVORITE MUSIC: Elevator

NICKNAMES: Man Ray

FAVORITE FOODS: Plankton

FAVORITE BOOK: "Moby Dick" by Herman Melville

PERSONAL PROFILE
Greetings! My name is Ray Fillet, but my friends also call me Man Ray. I don't have a preference, so you may call me by either name. I was once a normal human marine biologist named Jack Finney who worked at the Burroughs Aquarium in New Jersey. Unfortunately, while I was conducting an investigation of our local sewage system regarding illegal dumping, I was exposed to some Mutagen and became the mutant known as Ray.

I've always had a keen interest in the environmental emergencies that plague our oceans. I suppose my mutation is truly a blessing in disguise, as I now have powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men (that sounds a bit familiar... hmmm...) that I use in the attempt to protect our seas from those who would ravage and pollute them. Believe me, this is far more than a full time job! If mankind doesn't stop the foolhardy tactic of using the oceans as a garbage dump the entire planet will suffer beyond measure. We are already seeing the effects that such short-sighted and foul practices have created, and I assure you that things are going to get far worse before they improve. The ocean is where life began, and if humans are not careful, they will become the genesis of where life ends. It's already happening. I don't mean to depress you, but I certainly hope that what I'm saying alarms you. I also hope that you will do your part to ensure that our seas will remain healthy and vibrant. Mankind has been treating our greatest asset with callous impiety for too many decades now... it's time that we started correcting our mistakes.

Thank you for listening. Please help me save our seas!

JAGWAR:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 6'

EYES: Red

WEAPON: I utilize no weapons

HOBBIES: I have no time for them

FAVORITE MUSIC: Tribal drums

FAVORITE FOODS: Fish stew and sweet and sour pork

FAVORITE BOOK: "Chamalu: The Shamanic Way of the Heart" by Luis Espinoza

PERSONAL PROFILE
I am Jagwar. I greet you in peace. I am the son of the great Jaguar Spirit, Juntarra. As such, I am sworn to protect the rainforests of my homeland in Brazil. It has not been an easy battle, for there are many who wish to exploit my home's resources to the point of destruction. There are many different sides to the issue, and I am willing to hear some arguments, but I will not tolerate mindless annihilation of that which I hold sacred.

I was fortunate to meet the Ninja Turtles, and in turn, the Mighty Mutanimals, for they have all helped me in numerous tasks and battles. The most difficult quest was helping me to find mi madre, who had disappeared for 6 years. Through many trials we finally found her, just in time to save her life! For helping me find my mother, I owe the Turtles and the Mighty Mutanimals a great debt, one that I strive to repay in what ways that I can.

Of late I battle alongside Ray Fillet and the Mighty Mutanimals and they in turn help me in my forest. Mi Madre is still often on her own quest, still seeking knowledge that is not easily gained, but I see her as often as I can. I hope that one day she will find what she is seeking and be happy. Mi madre has always had a restless spirit. I hope she will find peace some day soon and that I can spend time with her once again.

So that is my story. I hope that you are on your way to finding peace as well, and I wish you happiness upon your journeys. If you are ever in Brazil, look for me in the forest. Perhaps we can become friends.

DREADMON:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
Greetings my brothers and sisters! My name be Dreadmon, and my tale be long - and so is my tail, ha hah! Now I won' be bringin' up alla da past in no great detail, cuz mosta dat be water under da bridge, mon! I will say dat when I was a manchild, poverty be a harsh ting. I was forced to steal from people jus' ta feed my belly enough rice to get by. It be a shameful ting, I know, but what was a hungry boy ta do? In da end, it all caught up wit me!

One day I stole a magical talisman from somebody... at first I be tinkin' dis was a very good ting, 'cuz dis talisman, it granted me special powers! When I put it on, I could run like da wind! But as time went by, dat talisman, it began ta change me! Eventually I went from bein' a normal boy to bein' a wolfmon, mon! I tell you, I was so scared and so shamed - it was more den I could bear! Dat talisman, it had alotta magic in it... more den I thought, dat's for sure!

So after I was changed, I fled ta da jungles, ta hide myself in disgust. It was a bad, bad time, mon. Luckily, da people in da nearby villages thought I was a spirit, so dey be givin' me food as an offering. When dey did dis, I learned I had ta earn da respect dey be givin' me, so I did my best ta protect dem against da corporations who were doin' their best to destroy da forests. I tink Jah was teachin' me a powerful lesson... I be sad to say it took me so long to learn it, but eventually I found what my destiny was and why I got changed in da first place.

Eventually I met up wit da Turtles, Jagwar and April O'Neil. Dat April, she be a pretty lady, mon! Owwwwwwwwwwooooooooooo! Ha hah!

So I see da Turtles and Jagwar and I be tinkin', "Hey, dose people look kinda like me! Mebbe I best be makin' friends wit dem!" An' da rest is history! Nowadays, me an' Jagwar be helpin' wit da Mighty Mutanimals fightin' da people who be tryin' ta mess up da envirnoment. Dat be a big job, mon! But we like what we do, and we doin' it for da good of everyone, so I tink my destiny be comin' to fruition now. Dat's a good feelin', lemme tell ya, mon! Now I see why alla dis stuff happened ta me, an' it makes alla dose hard times worthwhile.

So dat's my long story, mon! You be good! Rastafari!
Old 05-20-2018, 01:12 PM   #6
funatic
Mad Scientist

WINGNUT & SCREWLOOSE:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 5' (Wingnut) 1' 6" (Screwloose)

WEIGHT: 185 lbs. (Wingnut) 6 lbs. (Screwloose)

EYES: Bloodshot (Wingnut) Yellow (Screwloose)

WEAPON: Rocks and aerodynamic acrobatics

FAVORITE COLOR: Blood Red

HOBBIES: Breaking windows with rocks. Watching old Batman reruns.

FAVORITE MUSIC: Bert Bat-Arack

NICKNAMES: none

FAVORITE FOODS: Plasma Punch

FAVORITE BOOK: "Dracula" by Bram Stoker

PERSONAL PROFILE
Hey, how ya doin' my little plankton-chip? My name's Screwloose, I do most of da talkin' for da Boss an' me. Ya see, da Boss, he ain't too much for long-winded speeches... he prefers action ta woids, so I'm da guy what gets ta do alla the PR stuff.

Da Boss an' me are from another planet, so we ain't yer typical mutants. Da Boss an' me are da last of our kind, cuz dat no good, rotten slimeball Krang destroyed our home planet, Huanu. Me an' da Boss, we was the only ones ta survive Krang's attack. Da poor Boss went kinda nutty from grief when he found out we was all dat was left, but I help him keep it togedder da best I can. Da Boss is a real good guy, he's just kinda loopy, if ya know what I mean. He don't mean no harm ta nobody, exceptin' for that crummy, lowlife murderous Krang. We got all kinds o' plans if we ever get that major pusbag in our paws! Lemme tell ya, it ain't gonna be a pretty sight when it happens! Boy oh boy!

But revenge motives aside, me and da Boss spend alotta our time wit the Mighty Mutanimals. Da Boss likes alla the guys and I gotta admit, a few of 'em ain't too bad once ya get used to 'em. They could all use a better sense o' humor, but that's par for the course for you Earthlings (no offense, plankton-chip).

Well, I gotta go. Da Boss is gettin' dat look in his eyes, which means it's time ta fly! Mebbe we'll see ya around sometime... if we do, my advice to ya is to watch out for rocks... da Boss has a kinda strange way o' sayin' "hello"... but he don't mean no harm by it. Just keep yer head up is all I'm sayin'.

Later, plankton-chip!

MERDUDE:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:

WEIGHT: 220 lbs.

WEAPON: Trident

FAVORITE COLOR: Ocean Blue

HOBBIES: Water polo, talking

FAVORITE MUSIC: Handel

NICKNAMES: None zat I am aware of

FAVORITE FOODS: Oysters and Escargot

FAVORITE BOOK: "The Odyssey" by Homer

PERSONAL PROFILE
'Ello, my name, eet ees Merdude! I hev also been called Jacques, and when I was but a boy, my name was Alim! For you see, I too was once a human like you, ovair five sowsand years ago! But as Fate would have eet, I was mutated into zis form when I fell into za sea and was exposed to what I hev now discovered to be Mutagen! So, I fell into ze drink, and I became zis mutant merman! At first I was very scared, no? But as time passed, I learned to love my new body and za ocean that has become my home!

I first met Michelangelo several years ago, and we hev become good friends! His brothairs and he come to vizeet from time to time, and we hev also battled some pirates togezer! When I am not busy with my friends from za sewairs, I like to spend my time swimming with my allies of za deep, za lovely mermaid Eowithe, and but of course, ze mighty Ray Fillet! Za Mutanimals and I, we do many zings togezer, and zey are fine defendairs of ze depths!

I now bid you adieu, my friend! I hope zat you have a pleasant journey on zis world and zat ze stormy wezzer does not set you stray upon your course! Until we meet again, safe journeys!

TATTOO:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:

WEIGHT: 450 lbs.

WEAPON: None

HOBBIES: Eating, Ink, Haiku

FAVORITE MUSIC: Taiko drums

FAVORITE FOODS: I'm not picky. They're all good!

FAVORITE BOOK: "The Chihuahua" by E. Ruth Terry
PERSONAL PROFILE
Konichiwa! I am Tai San! I have been named Tattoo by my clan. I am a Sumo wrestler, and I am proud to be part of an honored tradition. I have been blessed to be successful as a Sumo, and so I have traveled the globe to battle in many tournaments. I am happy to say that I have done well in most.

I came to be friends with the Ninja Turtles when the wicked Yen Brothers kidnapped my beloved Chihuahua, Inky. These evil men tried to blackmail me into throwing an important Sumo match by threatening to kill Inky if I did not comply with their demands. Fortunately, a friend of mine knew of the Ninja Turtles and contacted them for me. The Turtles were kind and offered their assistance to help me save my little Inky. While I won my match, the TMNT rescued my dog from the criminals! It was the beginning of a great friendship! I owe the Turtles my eternal gratitude for saving my best friend! Since that time I have helped the Turtles in any way that I am able. We do not see each other often enough, but I value their friendship more than any others' on Earth. The Turtles are noble people and have tremendous honor. Master Splinter taught them well, and he must be very proud of them, indeed!

I get a tattoo for each championship match that I win, and some day I hope to have no unmarked skin. I wear my tattoos as badges of honor, hard fought victories each. Sumo is a grand tradition, and tattoos are my way to celebrate its history. This has caused no little controversy in my homeland, but in time I hope that everyone will come to understand my motives! Sayounara!

WYRM:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 6'

WEIGHT: 400 lbs.

EYES: Slimy

WEAPON: Wrench

FAVORITE COLOR: Slime Green

HOBBIES: Dump diving and sewage swimming

FAVORITE MUSIC: Grunge

NICKNAMES: none

FAVORITE FOODS: Anything that's breathing

FAVORITE BOOK: "Worm and Pieces"

PERSONAL PROFILE
I am Wyrm... and I hunger for precious fluids! Life-sustaining nectar that makes me strong! You are full of such delightful liquids, fleshy one... I desire what you have, for it is needed to keep Wyrm healthy and strong! If you see me, please greet me with a hug... the pain will not last long, and you will help to maintain this one's being... nothing else could you do in this world that is so important.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:12 PM   #7
funatic
Mad Scientist

VENUS DE MILO:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 5'

WEIGHT: 140

WEAPON: Kai Mi

HOBBIES: I haven't really had much time for hobbies.

FAVORITE MUSIC: I like the music of my homeland. I also like pop music.

NICKNAMES: Venus de Milo!

FAVORITE FOODS: I like soups and tea.

FAVORITE BOOK: "Winnie the Pooh" by A. A. Milne

PERSONAL PROFILE
My given name is Mei Pieh Chi, which in Chinese means "beautiful turtle of energy". This is the name my Master Chung I gave me when he found me in New York City's China Town. Chung I took me to his home in Shanghai, China when I was but a baby, and it is there that I was raised and taught the ways of Shinobi. The Master taught me the art of internal transformation. He would say "The spirit is the master of the flesh... and by harnessing the power of the mind and heart, one can manipulate the elemental world." This is true! Chung I was a great man and a great Shinobi shaman. He was the descendant of ancient Shinobi masters, and I am his heir by default. I am striving to become as adept as Chung I was, but it will be very difficult without his further guidance.

The worst day of my life was when Master Chung I passed from this world. I do not understand fully what brought this tragedy on, but I do know that it was caused by the vile evil of the Dragons seeking to escape their prison in the Gui Jing. The Dragons wish to overthrow this world and slay all those who would seek freedom from their tyranny. Chung I told me that I must prevent these cold blooded killers from crossing over into our plane, and so I am trying to do this. Thankfully, my new found family are quite adept in their own right, and with good blessings we will succeed in this task.

I am very happy to be in this country and most fortunate to have found such good friends in my fellow turtle mutants and the Sensei Splinter. I am learning much from each of them, and have much to teach them as well. Together we will grow wiser and stronger, and hopefully keep this world safe from whatever evils threaten it. It is our duty, and our honor, to do so.

DRAGON LORD:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 7'

WEIGHT: 400 lbs.

WEAPON: Dragon Sword and Dragon Axe

FAVORITE COLOR: Red

HOBBIES: Destroying humans

FAVORITE MUSIC: Dirges

NICKNAMES: None dare refer to me as anything but Dragon Lord

FAVORITE FOODS: Mutant Turtles

FAVORITE BOOK: I have not written it yet.

PERSONAL PROFILE
I am Dragon Skull, Dragon Lord. I seek retribution for the foul trickery that imprisoned my people eons ago. We shall return to our world and reclaim that which was stolen from us. I shall lead the glorious attack once I have eaten the Mutant Turtles. This will infuse me with the powerful magical Mutagen that resides within their unworthy bodies. Then I shall transform myself into the most magnificent Dragon Overlord ever to live, and crush your vile civilization beneath my gauntleted fist.

I promise you this, human... for every minute that my people were wrongfully imprisoned by your Shinobi Shaman, you shall spend 10,000 years in torment.

So it is written, so shall it be done. Woe be unto you, who so richly deserves punishment. Revenge is sweet and vengeance shall be mine.

HUN:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 7' 2"

WEIGHT: 500 lbs.

EYES: Bloodshot

WEAPON: Fists

FAVORITE COLOR: Black

HOBBIES: Extortion, Pummeling punks

FAVORITE MUSIC: Anything with a good beat

NICKNAMES: Just call me "Sir"

FAVORITE FOODS: Pound Cake

FAVORITE BOOK: The one with the list of our "clients"

PERSONAL PROFILE
Shredder took me in and taught me the ropes. He's always done right by me and he's made me what I am today. I will protect him with my life and destroy anyone and anything that he asks me to. Just hope you don't end up on his list, punk.

FOOT SOLDIER:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: Varies

WEIGHT: Varies

EYES: Vary

WEAPON: Varies

FAVORITE COLOR: Varies

HOBBIES: Vary

FAVORITE MUSIC: Varies

NICKNAMES: Vary

FAVORITE FOODS: Vary

FAVORITE BOOK: Varies

PERSONAL PROFILE
Obviously this cannot be a "personal" profile. My name is Akira. I am a single member of the Foot Clan, and I represent but one cog in the great wheel that comprises the Foot. Our membership is like the falling snowflakes... none of us are identical and together we form a dominating force.

The Foot is an ancient Ninja Clan from Japan, with bases around the globe. I and others of our New York Clan members hail from the homeland, but most who are serving the Shredder are natives of the United States. That doesn't mean that we're all citizens of this country. We come from everywhere, but are seen nowhere. That is our mission.

There are many ranks among the Foot. I am of the most common rank, that of Soldier. As my brothers and sisters progress, we are elevated to the next rank. Each Soldier battles their way through each rank in the attempt to become Foot Elite. There are few Elite, and to become one you must defeat the lowest ranking among them in mortal combat. Thus the Elite truly are the finest Ninjas to walk the earth... battle worn and tested. Some day I will be one of the Elite... this is the goal of all Soldiers.

Those of us who battle the accursed freaks known as the Ninja Turtles serve the Shredder. It is his wish that the abominations be destroyed, and we strive to complete the task. As of yet we have not been successful, but our efforts will one day be rewarded. There is strength in numbers and our numbers are infinite.

Foot Soldiers do not ask questions, we merely perform our duty. The reasons why we have joined the Foot Clan are as varied as the individuals within... to each their own, providing they serve without hesitation. We all strive to improve our rank and move to the next level of Foot hierarchy. We actively seek members, so if you believe that you have the strength, stamina and will to be one of the Elite, seek us out in the shadows. If we deem you worthy, we will contact you.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:14 PM   #8
funatic
Mad Scientist

Wow that took quite some time... if any mods want to sticky this thread for reference I wouldn't complain.

All credit for the material goes to Mirage Studios (and most likely Dan Berger for the prose).

Hope y'all enjoy!
Old 05-20-2018, 01:16 PM   #9
sdp
Megan Fox = April

nostalgia overload, I loved the pre-viacom tmnt site, so many goodies now lost forever.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 01:17 PM   #10
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Ah,yes! I remember those. I forgot Wrym was included for some reason,but I do remember the rest. Despite Venus and Dragon Lord the art leaned in the direction of Archie's TMNT Adventures. I thought the inclusion of Casey gave us concept art of what Casey Jones would have looked like in the Archie comic since it was the same art style. Sure it was not official,but it showed us what he would have.

I do miss ninjaturtles.com. It was a weekly thing for me Friday afternoon form 6th grade through undergraduate college. Now,what is the point? Not to mention mirage licensing website only having a few toys up for a prolonged transaction, though there are a few Tales original pages up for Mirage fans. PAL Blog? Pretty much dead too.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:29 PM   #11
CyberCubed
Overlord

Remember when ninjaturtles.com only updated once a week?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 01:30 PM   #12
funatic
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
I thought the inclusion of Casey gave us concept art of what Casey Jones would have looked like in the Archie comic since it was the same art style. Sure it was not official,but it showed us what he would have.
That's an interesting point. I also found it cool that AC Farley, who was mainly involved in the Mirage comics, depicted these characters. It all came out as a really interesting hybrid with a dash of Next Mutation and 2003 thrown in along the way... I wonder if April's profile was different before the 2k3 series? She was a reporter in Archie right?

Quote:
I do miss ninjaturtles.com. It was a weekly thing for me Friday afternoon form 6th grade through undergraduate college.
I echo these sentiments... I had it set as my browser homepage for a good period of my life.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:34 PM   #13
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I wonder why one was never done for Karai. That would have been cool.

Both Shredders being total edgelords about music and food cracks me up. I mean, you'd think they'd have a bit of something interesting.

Spoiler:
The thing I like most about the Krang profile is that, when I depict him as having siblings, his younger brother has that trait of being really into cooking . Not necessarily the "destroying worlds" bit, he's a bit of a milquetoast .
Old 05-20-2018, 01:37 PM   #14
funatic
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
I wonder why one was never done for Karai. That would have been cool.
Good question! I think the last update was Hun, so it must have been before Karai had become a major player in the 2003 show. That doesn't explain the glaring lack of Baxter Stockman though...
Old 05-20-2018, 02:35 PM   #15
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by funatic View Post
That's an interesting point. I also found it cool that AC Farley, who was mainly involved in the Mirage comics, depicted these characters. It all came out as a really interesting hybrid with a dash of Next Mutation and 2003 thrown in along the way... I wonder if April's profile was different before the 2k3 series? She was a reporter in Archie right?
Correct. While Burne, Vernon, and Irma became a non-factor after the first seven episodes were adapted in the first 4 issues. However, the occupation of being a reporter for Channel Six News maintained. To makeup for the occupation,but lack of colleagues brought Japanese friend Yuki in as her camera operator.

Quote:
I echo these sentiments... I had it set as my browser homepage for a good period of my life.
Best site on the net.We don't have ole reliable anymore so this place will have to do. With the old official site I did not need this website aside from reading 2003 cartoon discussion as the episodes aired. Double-edged sword.

As for why did Karai not get included? She was not an important character in TMNT mythos until the back half of season 2 of the 2003 cartoon. I believe the profiles were discontinued shortly after TMNT (2003) finished its first season.

Last edited by MikeandRaph87; 05-20-2018 at 02:41 PM.
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 02:36 PM   #16
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo
It's often frustrating to choreograph tactics only to see them disappear in an emotional outburst from one of my brothers.
Poor guy.

Fitting, as I've at times wanted to look at him like, you know... one younger sibling, in just average life situations, has been trying enough, I don't know how you do it.

And Raph.... well, at least he's pretty self aware.

Sticky support.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 03:42 PM   #17
MrPliggins
Foot Elite

Love the drawings by A.C. Farley. I think most of them were in Archie's Mutant Sourcebook. I tried once, years ago, to draw a portrait every single TMNT character...quite an undertaking even at that time.
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 04:18 PM   #18
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

I recall finding them in early-2004 after rediscovering TMNT some weeks before Christmas 2003.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 04:30 PM   #19
Rooish
Devil's Advocate

Thanks for uploading all this! I loved this site. The author (Berger??) was pretty good with the different voices.
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 04:42 PM   #20
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Did you copy the Microsoft Word document into some USB or something, or do you still have the same computer today as in October 2009?
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote