The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 06-10-2016, 11:51 AM   #21
Sumac
Banned

LOL @ Commenter's tantrum.

Aside from that, amongst confirmed or hinted characters are Wonder Woman, Captain Cold and Doctor Fate.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 02:08 PM   #22
Commenter 42
Banned

Nerds don't even nerd anymore.

What's the point?
Commenter 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 06:14 PM   #23
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Here's the Injustice 2 Gameplay Trailer.

Old 06-11-2016, 06:19 PM   #24
Electric
Epic Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commenter 42 View Post
You're blind, right? And no, there was no Classic Superman.
There was some sort of N52 looking Superman. Tech garbage Superman, sure.

Batman looked like ass. Wonder Woman's face was terrible. All the injustice designs are terrible.

You people with the " it's fine"

Lol, piss off. Do it right or don't do it. Step to the challenge of delivering iconic characters, or step back and let the real artists do their work.

People love the combination of DC characters and Mortal Combat. No one loved the character "redesigns".

Flash is wearing ****ing shoulderpads because?
If youre sitting there b******g about the differences between New 52 Supes and Classic Supes, then youre just never going to be satisfied with nitpicking. New 52 is the canon right now, they were completely right to use it as a model. Comics change as time goes on, so do their costumes, but theyre still incredibly similar and perfectly superman.

Batman does not look like ass. There, countered your ridiculous and simply opinionated point. If thats the only complaint you can come up with then it seems like youre just trying to find issues. Sorry youre not satisfied with Wonder Womans face, it looked like Wonder Woman?

They delivered DC characters just fine, in a way that we've never had them all before in one game. Characters were who they supposed to be, designed to look like a multiple versions of each character, and if you problem-seeking players have that much of an issue, thats why they have multiple costumes for each.

You idiots that always have something to b***h about. You piss off. The game was a great DC fighting game that was very successful and well thought of.
Old 06-11-2016, 06:30 PM   #25
Electric
Epic Hiatus

On another note, new trailer looks great. Wish we couldve seen more new characters, but obviously they dont want to give them all away. Supergirl looks like a quicker Supermand, which will be cool. Grodd will be fun, seeing how he has a lot of weight and strength, but has those psychic attacks to give him some range, which most larger characters lacked in the first.

Hopefully Black Manta is playable. The one thing Ill say is that if he isnt, and hes just part of a stage, I think it was dumb to show him in the trailer then, as itll get peoples hopes up only to disappoint them. Like if they showed Scarecrow in a trailer for the first game. Scarecrow fans (like myself) wouldve immediately assumed hed be playable, and would be pumped for it.
But, since he wasnt advertised in trailers, just seeing him as a transition was a cool easter egg when I actually got the game.
Old 06-12-2016, 08:01 PM   #26
Ninjinister
無問題

ragekitty4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric View Post
If youre sitting there b******g about the differences between New 52 Supes and Classic Supes, then youre just never going to be satisfied with nitpicking. New 52 is the canon right now, they were completely right to use it as a model. Comics change as time goes on, so do their costumes, but theyre still incredibly similar and perfectly superman.
New 52 Superman is dead. Pre-new52 is the current Superman.

Quote:
You idiots that always have something to b***h about. You piss off. The game was a great DC fighting game that was very successful and well thought of.
Whoa there sport how about you calm down a bit? This isn't serious business here.
Old 06-12-2016, 08:15 PM   #27
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!

Hoo boy.

I had some fun with Injustice. It's a decent fighting game and I enjoy it for what it is. I've absolutely had enough grimdark DC Comics to last me a lifetime, though. It's played out, it's a bad fit, and it's definitely gotten embarrassing how desperate DC has been to be seen as "serious," except in the most pretentious-teenage-boy way possible. Buuut I'll probably check this out eventually, though I'm still a generation behind and that's unlikely to change any time soon.

But... yeah, those designs were/are pretty not great. Very New 52-y, and most of that line very much seemed to be going for a video-gamey "more lines, more armour plates" design aesthetic, so I guess it's... sort of appropriate? I find that kind of design style looks automatically more dated than the classics, though. Like, insta-dated. A decade or so from now, if anyone sees a typical Injustice design, they will immediately know it was from a 2010s video game.

Last edited by Bry; 06-12-2016 at 08:39 PM.
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 08:27 PM   #28
Commenter 42
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric View Post
Fight Me!

Batman totally looked like ass. You have terrible taste.

Also, New 52 superman is dead. He was such a hit, they killed him.
Injustice 2 looks ridiculous, especially Batman.
especially Batman...

especially Batman...

especially Batman...

Is there an echo in he...

especially Batman...
Old 06-17-2016, 02:38 PM   #29
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Here's some gameplay from Injustice 2.

Old 06-17-2016, 07:35 PM   #30
Commenter 42
Banned

Those are some incredibly horrid looking faces on Supergirl, Aquaman and Superman.

I like that the gear equips visually now, but seriously, get these models on model!

Last edited by Commenter 42; 06-18-2016 at 12:30 AM.
Old 07-22-2016, 02:39 PM   #31
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Here's the Comic Con Trailer, Blue Beetle and Wonder Woman has been announced.

Old 08-17-2016, 09:29 AM   #32
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Harley Quinn And Deadshot Announced For Injustice 2

Old 08-17-2016, 11:05 AM   #33
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

I'm glad these two characters were included, and thrilled that Bud and Lou are part of Harley's moveset this time. I've always loved the Hyenas! I wonder which other villains will be showing up over the next several months.
Old 08-17-2016, 11:17 AM   #34
Electric
Epic Hiatus

This is incredible!

I'm more pumped than ever.
Harley's design is great, much better than the first. They kept a lot of her old moves, but added her bat which she's used in multiple incarnations, while keeping the mallet. Tara Strongs Voice for her sounds even better than usual like it's less squeaky, and can I just say again, her starting design is perfect. It blends the classic colors and patterns, with some of the New 52 elements like the jacket, and even her hair from suicide Squad. And then she has her Hyenas!! Fantastic addition (though she calls them 'boys' and not 'babies') and I am thrilled, as they looks like both her special where they run across (used to be throwing be a picture of J or a Rose from Ivy) and her (don't remember what it's called) knockout move. Harley was my main in injustice and I doubt that's gonna change it 2

Deadshot seems a lot better than I would have expected, as he could to easily be like Deathstroke. But they seemed to do well, having his attacks with guns be a little more showy, like bouncing the bullet off the ground.

Last edited by Electric; 08-17-2016 at 11:29 AM.
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 11:24 AM   #35
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Robin Poison Ivy Darkseid and brainiac are new characters
Old 01-17-2017, 11:32 AM   #36
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

Getting Closer

NR still has the video game rights to Spawn. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in this
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 03:55 PM   #37
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post

Robin Poison Ivy Darkseid and brainiac are new characters
I wonder which version of Robin, Injustice had Damian Wayne who once was Robin as Nightwing, So maybe its Dick Grayson.
Old 01-18-2017, 04:14 PM   #38
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
I wonder which version of Robin, Injustice had Damian Wayne who once was Robin as Nightwing, So maybe its Dick Grayson.
its damian he was only nightwing in the alt universe in the game the main nightwing was Dick Grayson in Injustice
Old 01-18-2017, 04:18 PM   #39
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
its damian he was only nightwing in the alt universe in the game the main nightwing was Dick Grayson in Injustice
Robin could also be Tim Drake.
Old 01-19-2017, 11:50 AM   #40
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

I'm mostly excited about the villains! I figured we'd get Darkseid or Brainiac. I wasn't expecting them to give us both in one game. I was also glad to see Ivy. She and Harley ought to have some great prefight and clash dialogue. Now if only they'd include Trigon, who was mentioned quite a bit in the first game as well as featured in Raven's super. If he isn't in it, I'm fine with Darkseid and Brainiac. Two out of three of my favorite DC big bads? I'm cool with that. I wonder who's voicing Darkseid. And if Spawn's in this, Keith David needs to reprise the role.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dc comics, injustice