The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 09-24-2018, 07:05 PM   #2061
atreyu2112
Foot Soldier

Guys, I'm looking for series 5 April, stealth Raph & space leo ... and all of series 6 minus April. If anyone can help me out, please PM me!!! Thanks.
atreyu2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 06:35 AM   #2062
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior

Got my first Mega Bloks eBay drop yesterday! Series 1 blind bags, 10 for £10. Got all variants apart from Mikey got 4 Translucent Shredders!! Probably the worst in that series! Why couldn't it have been multiple Foot or Turtles!

Have got some series 2 and series 4 turning up as well in the coming days. Any US friends have any series 6 bags they want rid of let me know!
D Piddy 1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 12:26 PM   #2063
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Piddy 1982 View Post
Very late to the party on this one, but I've started collected with more focus some of this Mega Bloks range. I already had 'Raph Skate Training set' along with a blind bag series 1 foot, but I've now come to realise this is a pretty great range. Very nice selection of characters, pretty show accurate too!

Just sorry they have dried up.

Currently searching eBay for some bargains...
One of my posts in this thread got lost during the time that the Forums were offline, so I'll post it again.

Perhaps this checklist I made can be helpfull for new Mega Bloks/Construx collectors.
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 01:04 PM   #2064
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Kakarot View Post
One of my posts in this thread got lost during the time that the Forums were offline, so I'll post it again.

Perhaps this checklist I made can be helpfull for new Mega Bloks/Construx collectors.
Hey saw this post a while ago, then couldn't find it whilst using my phone to access the site. Thanks, I had already put together a list, I'm basically after the blind bag sets plus a couple of other sets (mainly B&R sets & the Fred Wolf party wagon).

Love some of the obscure characters they have made that Playmates haven't even touched, like Pizza Face & the Purple Dragon guy. & Chompy too!
D Piddy 1982 is offline   Reply With Quote