The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 01-20-2016, 04:07 PM   #321
jestermon
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
No need to pay mega brands are actually really good about replacing parts for free. With little issue. Just fallow the link above and request the parts. In the instructions there will be a code for each part just request the code for the coresponding part
Yeah the figures have a life time warranty.
jestermon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 01:38 PM   #322
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I wish I'd know the codes when I stumbled across this stuff when they were fresh on the shelf. Didn't get any of the blind bags then, figured I'd look today with the codes in hand and now they're no where to be seen. Tracked down what's left of the boxed sets, they'd moved them, but no blind bags with them. Ah well...
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 04:59 PM   #323
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I wish I'd know the codes when I stumbled across this stuff when they were fresh on the shelf. Didn't get any of the blind bags then, figured I'd look today with the codes in hand and now they're no where to be seen. Tracked down what's left of the boxed sets, they'd moved them, but no blind bags with them. Ah well...
I still need that Foot Bot. Every case that I found had several missing already and it was always that one and Kraang. I am going to keep checking the one Walmart near my house though because they haven't even put out a single case of the blind bag TMNT yet. Hopefully I can catch a fresh case and finish series 1! Good luck, hope you find some and I actually have extras of every character except Kraang and the Foot Bot if you aren't able to find any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jestermon View Post
Yeah the figures have a life time warranty.
So I tried to fill out the form last night on Mega Bloks' website. Unfortunately you need the "Date Code" and it won't let you submit it without it. However, I threw all of the boxes away and can't find any other way of contacting them to see how I can get around that. Any suggestions?? I did message them on Instagram but I highly doubt that I will hear back from them.

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 07:08 PM   #324
jestermon
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaktheneutrino View Post
I still need that Foot Bot. Every case that I found had several missing already and it was always that one and Kraang. I am going to keep checking the one Walmart near my house though because they haven't even put out a single case of the blind bag TMNT yet. Hopefully I can catch a fresh case and finish series 1! Good luck, hope you find some and I actually have extras of every character except Kraang and the Foot Bot if you aren't able to find any.

So I tried to fill out the form last night on Mega Bloks' website. Unfortunately you need the "Date Code" and it won't let you submit it without it. However, I threw all of the boxes away and can't find any other way of contacting them to see how I can get around that. Any suggestions?? I did message them on Instagram but I highly doubt that I will hear back from them.
Just call it's better.

I used Lego's form the other day my son's Chima set was missing a part Lego people claim they have super fast shipping but I'm not seeing it.

Mega Bloks still takes a while but it's free.
jestermon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 08:03 PM   #325
Zak The Neutrino
Stone Warrior

I see there are a few foot bots already on eBay for $13 and up. I didn't look up Krang
Zak The Neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 08:20 PM   #326
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jestermon View Post
Just call it's better.

I used Lego's form the other day my son's Chima set was missing a part Lego people claim they have super fast shipping but I'm not seeing it.

Mega Bloks still takes a while but it's free.
Yeah I'm thinking I'll be making a phone call. The throwing star is what bothers me most. I could live without the brown wrench looking piece since you really only need three to snap the four tmnt displays together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak The Neutrino View Post
I see there are a few foot bots already on eBay for $13 and up. I didn't look up Krang
They have been up for a while now but I hate to pay that price if there is still a shot at getting one in the wild

Old 01-21-2016, 09:27 PM   #327
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Dude, I can't find these anywhere either. I saw them just once, the aisle had been ransacked & only 3 remained. None being the ones I was looking for. Since then, nothing. A total bummer.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 06:22 PM   #328
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist

Not sure yet where the image came from, but just found this on Twitter, and it looks real to me:

Classic Party Wagon with April, Shredder and Mikey!
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 06:47 PM   #329
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
I just got four blind packs with don Miley Leo and shredder. So I have all four turtles now. But I have some major issues with the nick style turtles, which sucks cuz I really want to like these. but the neck joints are way to tight and all four now have stress marks and Mikey's is all but completely off. Donny came with two right arms instead of one left and one right. I'm going to try and contact customer service.

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 07:20 PM   #330
Danakin
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Kakarot View Post
Not sure yet where the image came from, but just found this on Twitter, and it looks real to me:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZXg3JoWIAAgu7u.jpg

Classic Party Wagon with April, Shredder and Mikey!
The image is from today's TMNT Fan Club e-mail. They were advertising that the new TMNT Mega Bloks were available, the link takes you to the Mega Bloks Nick Party Van and they obviously used this image by mistake. What a mistake to make though, giving us an early glimpse at the classic Party Wagon.

Here's the image at it's original resolution from the e-mail:

Danakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 09:38 PM   #331
Wildcat
Foot Elite

Ooh love the party wagon. That's my most wanted set.

Glad to see it's actually cartoon accurate. By that I mean the side door plus guns. The toy is just one big orange square but it's not like that in the show. That bothered me.
Old 01-22-2016, 10:59 PM   #332
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

I pillaged my local Walmarts and Targets in search for the blind bags. 3 Targets and 4 Walmarts later I finally found some on the shelf. Woo! They were cleaned out just about everywhere. I don't see how the codes are all that helpful since you have to open the figure to get them (maybe there's something I don't understand?)

Anyway, I don't know how they figure Raph and the Kraang droids are commons. I have 2 extra Donnie's an extra Leo and like FIVE extra Foot Bots if anyone is interested in trades maybe? *shrug* I had an extra Shredder but my boyfriend scooped him up. I'll probably just end up buying Mikey and Raph on ebay since I can't seem to find these anywhere now since I've stripped the shelves. LOL! I wouldn't mind a couple kraang droids either since i have a plethora of Foot bots (not even counting the five extras cause I wanted to keep a couple for battles and stuff cause I have to play with them of course)

Only thing I'm missing now is the large playset with Tiger Claw and the Party Wagon, although I did pick up a Kraang and all the Classics. I'm really impressed so far.

My Classic Leo was missing a sword, and I got duplicate pieces for the Stockman Lab for the top and bottom halves of the mutagen tank, but I was able to make 'em work. I'm still pleased. My local Toys R Us had squat. I must have missed that train.

Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3

Last edited by drag0nfeathers; 01-22-2016 at 11:35 PM.
drag0nfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 11:56 PM   #333
Defiant7
New Recruit

In case any Canadian collectors are interested in the blind bags these are some codes I have been able to find:

Donatello A24095MM and A07105MM- I also found a foot-bot with this same bag number, However I believe that was a factory package error.
Michelangelo A29095MM and A10105MM
Raphael A26095MM and A09105MM
Leonardo A25095MM and A08105MM
Shredder A30095MM and A11105MM
Foot-bot A15105MM
Foot Soldier A06105MM and A14105MM

They appear to be similar codes to the ones released in the States (more or less).I have found both these bag numbers at TRU and Walmart so they are not unique to a store. However the 095 bags did show up before the 105 bags. I have not been able to find Krang, I actually ended up getting Shredder five times and the foot-bot twice before I found out about the bag codes.

Last edited by Defiant7; 01-24-2016 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Added and corrected blind bag codes.
Defiant7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 12:48 AM   #334
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Is anyone else having issues with the neck joint though or am I just not being careful enough?

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 04:31 AM   #335
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danakin View Post
The image is from today's TMNT Fan Club e-mail. They were advertising that the new TMNT Mega Bloks were available, the link takes you to the Mega Bloks Nick Party Van and they obviously used this image by mistake. What a mistake to make though, giving us an early glimpse at the classic Party Wagon.

http://media.fotki.com/1_p,rrbrrkwrb...rtlevan-vi.jpg
Thanks for the info!
I wonder if we will get more Classics sets, maybe a Sewer Lair set with Splinter?
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 11:36 AM   #336
Timmetry
Hench Mutant

Dragon,

On the back of the package, along the left side, you can just make out the code, so you don't need to open the package to find out who it is.
Timmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 12:05 PM   #337
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nfeathers View Post
I pillaged my local Walmarts and Targets in search for the blind bags. 3 Targets and 4 Walmarts later I finally found some on the shelf. Woo! They were cleaned out just about everywhere. I don't see how the codes are all that helpful since you have to open the figure to get them (maybe there's something I don't understand?)

Anyway, I don't know how they figure Raph and the Kraang droids are commons. I have 2 extra Donnie's an extra Leo and like FIVE extra Foot Bots if anyone is interested in trades maybe? *shrug* I had an extra Shredder but my boyfriend scooped him up. I'll probably just end up buying Mikey and Raph on ebay since I can't seem to find these anywhere now since I've stripped the shelves. LOL! I wouldn't mind a couple kraang droids either since i have a plethora of Foot bots (not even counting the five extras cause I wanted to keep a couple for battles and stuff cause I have to play with them of course)

Only thing I'm missing now is the large playset with Tiger Claw and the Party Wagon, although I did pick up a Kraang and all the Classics. I'm really impressed so far.

My Classic Leo was missing a sword, and I got duplicate pieces for the Stockman Lab for the top and bottom halves of the mutagen tank, but I was able to make 'em work. I'm still pleased. My local Toys R Us had squat. I must have missed that train.
Sent ya a PM about a potential trade

Old 01-23-2016, 01:00 PM   #338
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danakin View Post

http://media.fotki.com/1_p,rrbrrkwrb...rtlevan-vi.jpg
HOLY CRAP!

Man I hope they make that!

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 11:25 PM   #339
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmetry View Post
Dragon,

On the back of the package, along the left side, you can just make out the code, so you don't need to open the package to find out who it is.
Ah! Really? I'll have to take a closer look!
Old 01-23-2016, 11:27 PM   #340
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaktheneutrino View Post
Sent ya a PM about a potential trade
Awesome! Responded ^_^