The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 11-21-2016, 09:37 PM   #21
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leofan26 View Post
I'm lacking behind with season five information I guess, Karai 's plot going to evolve into 2003 Karai plot eh? I'm confused as to why she'd want to take over for Shredder's role since she's teaming up with Splinter / turtles in the season four final, revenge on Leo for failing saving both Splinter and Shredder?(
You really think its a good idea to leave a power vacuum like that, the girl has to take take charge unless the turtles want see the city at war .
Old 11-21-2016, 11:16 PM   #22
CyberCubed
Overlord

Wasn't Dracula supposed to appear in Season 5?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 05:34 AM   #23
TMNTInsighter
Banned

Yep. Dracula's going to appear in an episode entitled "Crypt of Dracula" or something close to that title.
TMNTInsighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 04:22 PM   #24
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

i know it sounds dumb but if they have a Halloween episode next year i hope they parody the rat king with this.
i think it could really work especially with him being 'dead' now. all they'd have to do is follow from the manhole to the under ground where his remains are and then he'd have a tale from the sewer for us.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 12:07 AM   #25
Jephael
That whack job behind you

Man, I'm pumped for the 5th season. Having each storyarc as a 3-4 parter kinda reminds me of what they did with Futurama right before the show ended up on Comedy Central. Looking forward to see how that plays out, especially with the Fred Wolf TMNT making a comeback.

www.jephael.com
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 12:56 AM   #26
CyberCubed
Overlord

The 80's TMNT crossover is probably only 1 episode long like the previous one.
Old 11-25-2016, 01:52 AM   #27
Fishface
Foot Soldier

They might have 26 episodes again. They changed that from Season 4 which started out as 20 but changed to 26 later on.
Fishface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 03:19 AM   #28
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The 80's TMNT crossover is probably only 1 episode long like the previous one.
The next crossover will be a multi-parter, Im calling it this time instead of Cubed.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 11:40 AM   #29
CyberCubed
Overlord

^ I doubt it, they only have 20 episodes this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishface View Post
They might have 26 episodes again. They changed that from Season 4 which started out as 20 but changed to 26 later on.
I doubt it, they already celebrated 124 episodes with a birthday cake a few months back. This season is done.
Old 11-25-2016, 12:51 PM   #30
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
^ I doubt it, they only have 20 episodes this season.

I doubt it, they already celebrated 124 episodes with a birthday cake a few months back. This season is done.
Even so, Ciro said this season was going to mainly consist of 3 and 4 parters, and I'm sure its safe to assume to that this new crossover will be atleast a 2 parter among them, if not more. Plus, season 4 didn't have ONE multi parter episode so we have even more reason to believe that among this season, full of nothing but multi part episodes, that the crossover is going to be one of them.

Also, I'm wondering that if this crossover is indeed going to be more than one episode, if they're going to get Renae Jacobs to play April.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 11-25-2016 at 12:59 PM.
Old 11-25-2016, 12:54 PM   #31
matteso586
Stone Warrior

Who here thinks that the finale for season 5 will be include the trope categories, The Bus Came Back, Continuity Cavalcade, and Back for the Finale?
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 01:37 PM   #32
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Even so, Ciro said this season was going to mainly consist of 3 and 4 parters, and I'm sure its safe to assume to that this new crossover will be atleast a 2 parter among them, if not more. Plus, season 4 didn't have ONE multi parter episode so we have even more reason to believe that among this season, full of nothing but multi part episodes, that the crossover is going to be one of them.l.
The crossover would likely still be 1 episode, it would take up too much time from the other plots. Let's say there are 20 episodes:

- 3 parter
- 4 parter
- 1 crossover episode 80's Turtles
- 4 parter
- 4 parter
- 4 parter

Can be done.
Old 11-25-2016, 01:43 PM   #33
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
The crossover would likely still be 1 episode, it would take up too much time from the other plots. Let's say there are 20 episodes:

- 3 parter
- 4 parter
- 1 crossover episode 80's Turtles
- 4 parter
- 4 parter
- 4 parter

Can be done.
Yeah true that but its also easy to take away an episode or two from the bottom categories and put them in the crossover. For all we know, it could go like this:

3 Parter
4 Parter
3 Parter (crossover)
3 Parter
4 Parter
3 parter finale

Of course, its all speculation at this point. However, all I'm saying is that there's a much better chance we'll get a multi parter crossover at this point than before in the space arc which consisted solely of 1 part episodes. Besides, wouldn't it seem odd to have a single part episode in a season full of multi parters?
Old 11-25-2016, 01:49 PM   #34
CyberCubed
Overlord

If this is the last season, and I hope not, I doubt they would spend so much time on a crossover when they have to tie up all the loose ends of the show in 20 episodes.
Old 11-25-2016, 02:03 PM   #35
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
If this is the last season, and I hope not, I doubt they would spend so much time on a crossover when they have to tie up all the loose ends of the show in 20 episodes.
Maybe the crossover will be the grand epic finale just like Turtles Forever, after all the loose ends have been tied up. That would certainly be amazing, especially considering that a 3 or 4 parter would be about as long as the Turtles Forever movie, giving them so much more space to do alot more, maybe even have some other turtles versions in there like a bigger role of the Prime Turtles.
Old 11-25-2016, 02:06 PM   #36
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Maybe the crossover will be the grand epic finale just like Turtles Forever, after all the loose ends have been tied up. That would certainly be amazing, especially considering that a 3 or 4 parter would be about as long as the Turtles Forever movie, giving them so much more space to do alot more, maybe even have some other turtles versions in there like a bigger role of the Mirage Turtles.
No I don't want the crossover to be the final episode of season 5 and anyway Ciro said that Usagi appears towards the end of season 5.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 02:08 PM   #37
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
No I don't want the crossover to be the final episode of season 5 and anyway Ciro said that Usagi appears towards the end of season 5.
Finale or not, I'm 100% certain its gonna be a multi parter. Just watch all ya dromers, I will be right.
Old 11-25-2016, 02:17 PM   #38
CyberCubed
Overlord

The previous ep wasn't a 2-parter and I thought it would be. This won't either.
Old 11-25-2016, 02:22 PM   #39
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
The previous ep wasn't a 2-parter and I thought it would be. This won't either.
The irony if you are wrong again. Atleast this time you haven't set yourself up for disappointment, while I have bet all my life savings that this crossover will be a multi parter.
Old 11-25-2016, 02:46 PM   #40
CyberCubed
Overlord

I just don't see it. If they didn't make the previous one a 2-parter when they had a 26 episode season and thus more free episodes, they're not going to do it now in a 20 episode season especially if its also the final season.

Tags
season 5