The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 11-25-2016, 02:48 PM   #41
Jephael
That whack job behind you

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
If they didn't make the previous one a 2-parter when they had a 26 episode season and thus more free episodes, they're not going to do it now in a 20 episode season especially if its also the final season.
Poor CyberCubed, you've been so disillusioned to the point this is most likely how you think now.

www.jephael.com
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 02:49 PM   #42
CyberCubed
Overlord

Most people don't think it'll be more than 1 episode. There's no reason to think otherwise.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 02:51 PM   #43
Jephael
That whack job behind you

Quote:
Most people don't think it'll be more than 1 episode. There's no reason to think otherwise.
Yea, but dude you get proven wrong a lot so until there's conclusive proof that the next cross-over is gonna be just another 1-shot, I say we hold out and wait until they reveal more about before jumping to conclusions.

www.jephael.com
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 03:07 PM   #44
BYWInsaniac
Thug

Set your predictions in stone!

We should have an official "I told you so" thread for season 5 predictions. Everybody gets one post where they make their official prediction. They can add a dated update to it, but never delete what was originally posted. Get everyone on the record with their guesses so that when season 5 ends, it's easy to look back and see who was dead on and who was way off.

I'm just always entertained by how certain people can be about things they have almost no information about. Could be fun to set that in stone!

But on a different note, if season 5 is a bunch of 3 and 4 part episodes (Clone Wars style?), does getting a complete story before a 3 month break make the hiatuses more bareable?

-JJ
BYWInsaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 05:03 PM   #45
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYWInsaniac View Post
We should have an official "I told you so" thread for season 5 predictions. Everybody gets one post where they make their official prediction. They can add a dated update to it, but never delete what was originally posted. Get everyone on the record with their guesses so that when season 5 ends, it's easy to look back and see who was dead on and who was way off.

I'm just always entertained by how certain people can be about things they have almost no information about. Could be fun to set that in stone!

But on a different note, if season 5 is a bunch of 3 and 4 part episodes (Clone Wars style?), does getting a complete story before a 3 month break make the hiatuses more bareable?

-JJ
If you don't mind, I can make that thread. And yeah, I'm totally getting a Clone Wars vibe from all this.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 06:29 PM   #46
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

With Season 5 being the final season for this series, I hope they wrap of some things that were forgotten about in early seasons, for example, Mutagen Man, Here's hoping they have an episode where he changes him back to normal.
Old 11-27-2016, 07:48 PM   #47
AlessandraDC
Thug

I doubt that they will get a chance to wrap up all stories in this final season, so imo it's very likely minor characters like Mutagen Man will have to be set aside for bigger storylines.
AlessandraDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 07:51 PM   #48
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlessandraDC View Post
I doubt that they will get a chance to wrap up all stories in this final season, so imo it's very likely minor characters like Mutagen Man will have to be set aside for bigger storylines.
That's not true at all. Its very likely all the mutants who wanted to become human again can be changed back in a quick montage with those still anime images they use when showing flashbacks.
Old 11-27-2016, 07:57 PM   #49
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
That's not true at all. Its very likely all the mutants who wanted to become human again can be changed back in a quick montage with those still anime images they use when showing flashbacks.
You give the show way too much credit. They'll most likely end the ep on some epic final battle against whatever and just end it with the heroes walking away or celebrating with splinter or whatever, completely ignoring any loose threads not directly related to the episode at hand.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 08:02 PM   #50
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
You give the show way too much credit. They'll most likely end the ep on some epic final battle against whatever and just end it with the heroes walking away or celebrating with splinter or whatever, completely ignoring any loose threads not directly related to the episode at hand.
No, Coola, and you know better than this. All the plotlines will likely be resolved. Its also not like EVERY mutant wants to be changed back to normal, only the few human ones.
Old 11-27-2016, 08:04 PM   #51
AlessandraDC
Thug

Quote:
You're right. If they tackle Donnie developing the retro mutagen as an overall arc then yes Mutagen Man may get his due, but I don't think there's going to be a focus on his character again. The other possibility is getting a few more episodes with the Mutanimals.
AlessandraDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 08:19 PM   #52
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I sincerely doubt Mutagen Man will be cured or even mentioned again unless he gets his own episode in season 5.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 11-27-2016, 08:52 PM   #53
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
I sincerely doubt Mutagen Man will be cured or even mentioned again unless he gets his own episode in season 5.
Dude, if there is one mutant they turn back to human, it would be him. Some of the others like Spiderbitez or Snakeweed probably never will.
Old 11-27-2016, 09:41 PM   #54
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Dude, if there is one mutant they turn back to human, it would be him. Some of the others like Spiderbitez or Snakeweed probably never will.
I think IF is the keyword here. The focus will most likely be defeating the Shredder and the foot for good and whatever plots involve the 80s tmnt and usagi.

Old 11-27-2016, 10:12 PM   #55
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
The mutants who wanted to become human again can be changed back in a quick montage with those still anime images they use when showing flashbacks.
I'm totally fine with that.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 11:03 PM   #56
Cartoon Fanboy
Hench Mutant

Quote:
I think IF is the keyword here. The focus will most likely be defeating the Shredder and the foot for good and whatever plots involve the 80s tmnt and usagi.
Actually ai think Season 4 will be the season where Shredder is defeated and Karai takes over The Foot Clan. But the rest of the goons will remain. Actually this is what I think.

Since we saw Tiger Claw in the summoning of Kavaxas clip with another group, I have a little theory.

So what if after Super Shredder gets defeated and Karai takes over The Foot Clan, the rest of the mutants that were under the command of Shredder flee. I mean what if they all join a different group (the one seen in the clip I mentioned) or they all go on separate paths. And most of Season 5 (if it's the final season) can be about the Turtles trying to bring an end to the former Foot members.

I know what you are all thinking, "But Season 5 has the crossover, Usagi, Dracula, etc". Well what if at least each former member of The Foot is involved with the situation. I mean Kavaxas was summoned by Tiger Claw, so maybe the other characters and plots will occur due to a situation with these villains.
Cartoon Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 11:11 PM   #57
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
There is literally 20 episodes in Season 5. That's more than enough time to wrap up the show properly.
Old 11-28-2016, 06:10 AM   #58
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
There is literally 20 episodes in Season 5. That's more than enough time to wrap up the show properly.
Without curing or even mentioning Mutagen Man. He's a forgotten plot point at this case. 20 Eps to focus on the crossover, usagi. Dracula, whatever tiger claw and the foot with or without the Shredder is up to and at least an ep or 2 dedicated to mikey's shenanigans.

Old 11-28-2016, 10:04 AM   #59
Vicky82
Emperor

Mutagen Man isn't forgotten, he was mentioned in the last episode and anyway it's going to take about 70 years for Mutagen Man to thaw out, Donnie said it in The Invasion.

Also if you remember the Mutagen Man episode, the ice he's under isn't normal ice it has got mutagen in it. It was a failed retro mutagen

So the only time we are going to see Mutagen Man completely thawed out is that they have an episode that takes place 70+ years in the future, which I can't see happening anyway.

So we are done with Mutagen Man and he's a **** character anyway.

Last edited by Vicky82; 11-28-2016 at 10:31 AM.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 11:27 AM   #60
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Without curing or even mentioning Mutagen Man. He's a forgotten plot point at this case. 20 Eps to focus on the crossover, usagi. Dracula, whatever tiger claw and the foot with or without the Shredder is up to and at least an ep or 2 dedicated to mikey's shenanigans.
They could cure various mutants quite easily, as I said, I can see them doing it in a montage.

Tags
season 5