The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 07-10-2014, 04:33 PM   #181
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Yeah, I would put that in the "rumour" category.

But do try tweeting to them if you have a twitter account. If they know lots of fans want it, we have better chances of getting it.
Old 07-10-2014, 04:46 PM   #182
THGhost
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntpower1988 View Post
I'd be really happy if they did re-release the 2k3 series. I won't get my hopes up though. I remember someone saying on some other forum that if the movie did well and the Nick series was successful they would consider re-releasing the 2k3 show on DVD. Probably just a rumor.
Well the Nick series is doing really well and we all know that the movie is gonna make tons of money even if it sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netkeeper View Post
But do try tweeting to them if you have a twitter account. If they know lots of fans want it, we have better chances of getting it.
Going well so far:
THGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:36 PM   #183
xChri5x
Stone Warrior

ok ok I just have to share that I went to pick up the second volume of the TMNT Fast Forward DVD (that I reserved online) at this local used DVD/CD store for about $12. Afterwards I decided to go to this used clothing donation type store I've never been to that was just down the street and what did I end up finding? The first volume of Fast Forward.... and for $3.99 no less. It was an extremely weird coincidence, but rewarding! I was really close to getting that one off of amazon. Almost bought it before I left too...
Old 07-22-2014, 09:38 PM   #184
Metropoliskid41
Stone Warrior

Nice score!
Old 08-06-2014, 11:02 AM   #185
RomanceDawn
New Recruit

Man I wish I found this forum earlier. So the 2003 series is that hard to find huh?

I remember some time after high school just thinking "I'll get it a little later." That was darn near 10 years ago and here I am now hunting for DVD's.
RomanceDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 06:20 PM   #186
Shift
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
Man I wish I found this forum earlier. So the 2003 series is that hard to find huh?

I remember some time after high school just thinking "I'll get it a little later." That was darn near 10 years ago and here I am now hunting for DVD's.
Glad to see ya here! Yeah, I finished collecting the disks before Turtles Forever came out, and I'm glad I got them when I did. H.A.T.E. was hard to find even then. At the very least, the first couple of seasons don't seem to be as hard to get for decent prices; the first season singles are plentiful, and actually have extra shorts that the season set doesn't have. Anyway, good luck, my friend!
Shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 02:03 PM   #187
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist

So.... I've heard that if the Nick show and Movie do well, Nick'll give us the show on DVD. And with the popularity on Nick and the Movie reaching nearly $100,0000 at the box office, we should be getting confirmation soon.. Right?

Source:

Last edited by The Turtle Terminator; 08-15-2014 at 02:54 PM.
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 02:47 PM   #188
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache

Mind fixing that video? Or just linking to it?

If you want to fix it, you'll have to take the code at the end of the video and put that between the ["youtube][/youtube"] (ignore the quotation marks).
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 05:39 AM   #189
LeoRaph
Hench Mutant

Good News for those still collecting, especially Australian fans, Season 5 - The Ninja Tribunal - Australian Version - Brand New, is available on ebay now.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Collection-5-DVD-2007-3-Disc-Set-Rare-TMNT-/271589556260?pt=AU_DVDsBlurayDiscs&hash=item3f3bff c024

I'm also one who had the first 4 dvds set and kept putting off buying the rest of them till it was too late.

Well, I've been binging on the series recently catching up on all I missed (I'm up to Season 3 Episode 4 now) and thought what the hell I'll hunt them down. I was prepared for the long haul but to my surprise I have been really lucky with prices over here in Australia and have managed to find most seasons in full box sets (Except the Fast Forward Series which is 6 Separate DVDS but good enough) and I had to get the rest of Season 1 (The Raph 4 DVDs) from amazon but they were all less than $8 new each so all good there and All new so far....

Back to the Sewers might take some hunting...and patience. Can't find it anywhere except for a New Zealand site but not sure if it will ship over here or if they've updated their site on availability.

Hell, I'm actually excited about receiving them in the post and feel like a kid all over again. Counting down the days. I'll post up pics as soon as they arrive.
LeoRaph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 05:26 PM   #190
Kirben
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoRaph View Post
Good News for those still collecting, especially Australian fans, Season 5 - The Ninja Tribunal - Australian Version - Brand New, is available on ebay now.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Collection-5-DVD-2007-3-Disc-Set-Rare-TMNT-/271589556260?pt=AU_DVDsBlurayDiscs&hash=item3f3bff c024
No, don't waste your money. The video quality of all the Australian DVD releases is poor, and they should be avoided. Stick with the DVD releases in the USA, if you want decent video quality.

Unfortunately Back to the Sewers was only released on DVD in Australia though.
Kirben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 07:01 PM   #191
THGhost
Puppet Master

I've seen those AU DVDs on eBay for a long time and am rather annoyed and puzzled that they only ship to AU. Not such a bad thing though considering their video quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator View Post
So.... I've heard that if the Nick show and Movie do well, Nick'll give us the show on DVD. And with the popularity on Nick and the Movie reaching nearly $100,0000 at the box office, we should be getting confirmation soon.. Right?
$100,0000? What kind of amount is that

The movie has earned well over $200,000 now so hopefully Nick will announce something eventually. Maybe after the movie is released overseas?

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42
Old 08-28-2014, 10:49 PM   #192
LeoRaph
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirben View Post
No, don't waste your money. The video quality of all the Australian DVD releases is poor, and they should be avoided. Stick with the DVD releases in the USA, if you want decent video quality.

Unfortunately Back to the Sewers was only released on DVD in Australia though.
That suxs about quality, I'm watching in sequence order on youtube and I will watch the rest on dvd when they arrive, it's eating up my data allowance something major. The quality of the Season 1 Aus Leo dvds were good though, I have nothing to compare it with but I'll compare them to the US Raph ones of Season 1 once they get here. For the time being the Australian dvds are as good as it is going to get price wise for me. The price gouging on the US ones is just shameful. So hopefully, there isn't too much of a major drop in quality.

I think though with the nick version doing so well and the movie making profit before the full release where it will most likely triple the budget by the time it hits dvd come Christmas, it's safe to say we could get a proper release with better quality. Well, you would think...

For the meantime, this is my favourite TV version of the turtles (I thought it was nick but rewatching and seeing all I missed this is definitely my fave by far) so I have to have the Australian Magna Pacific ones but being the nut I am I'll probably get the re releases as well should the quality be better.

Btw, the name of the NZ site which has BTTS is called wheelers. They say they are available and I've got them on order where it ships here but I'm not holding my breath. I'm expecting complications....Anyway, we will see.
LeoRaph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:23 AM   #193
THGhost
Puppet Master

It's nice to see people posting here again. I can just imagine this thread, hell, this entire board exploding if Nick ever do announce that they're gonna re-release the series on DVD.

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42
Old 08-29-2014, 01:20 PM   #194
tmntpower1988
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by THGhost View Post
It's nice to see people posting here again. I can just imagine this thread, hell, this entire board exploding if Nick ever do announce that they're gonna re-release the series on DVD.
If they do announce that they're re-releasing 2k3 I'll be like a kid on Christmas lol
tmntpower1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:46 PM   #195
Whatswiththeheadbands?
The Weed of Crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by THGhost View Post
Well the Nick series is doing really well and we all know that the movie is gonna make tons of money even if it sucks

Going well so far:
Lol that second tweet was from me
Old 08-30-2014, 04:42 AM   #196
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

If Nick releases 2k3 then I swear I'll buy all of 2k12's DVD releases instead of pirating them lmao 2k12 doesn't deserve my money and I'll buy the new movie too I swear it.
Old 08-30-2014, 05:29 AM   #197
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist

Turtles Forever re-release? http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00M...398064&sr=8-86
Old 08-30-2014, 08:26 AM   #198
Whatswiththeheadbands?
The Weed of Crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator View Post
Looks like it.
Old 08-30-2014, 08:28 AM   #199
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache

Huh. Maybe they'll do a half-decent job this time around.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 08:40 AM   #200
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Why does the site look like that. I can't figure out how to get it to look normal.

EDIT:
Region code: 2

**** me sideways

Tags
dvd, dvd releases