The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2018, 03:00 AM   #81
Leonardo_thebest
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
Don't bother with Sumac, he's anti-science.
Love your new avatar BTW.

Why haven't the mods dealt with this guy? He's rude as hell. People get fired these days for less.
It feels like he's trying to get me to fight with him, every post.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:32 AM   #82
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Thanks

I don't think mods would do anything, mostly cause we're alone. But in the end anything about gender or sexuality that isn't cisgender or heterosexuality will just be jutted down as "politics" (or "the gay agenda"), threads will just be shut down but no other real reprecussions on behavior.

I just roll my eyes at the worst parts, it's basically flat-earthers of biology and shouldn't be rewarded the attention cause they won't learn, either by ignorance or don't bother and just want to stir ****.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:54 AM   #83
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Don't bother with Sumac, he's anti-science.
Science? What kind of "science" will seriously argue that man is a woman or vice-versa?
Probably the same "science" that tells that there is no harm from smoking. Or that people originated from aliens.

I do not deny existence of people who has genetic abnormalities, which make them think that they are "man in a woman's body" or vice-versa.

However, why it should be treated like something normal (as in not being harmful to people) and why views upon human species should be remade according to the tiny percent of mutations - is anyone's question.
We are not consider blindness as a normal state of human being, just because some people born blind.

Also, comparing me with flat-earthers. LOL.

Well, whatever makes you sleep better at night. Believing your own (?) lie is a way to deal with harsh reality where people don't accept you and people like you. Or maybe a way to make you feel better compared to those horrible "immoral" people who don't want to accept your views. Afterall, who will make yourself feel great if not for yourself?

It's much easier to believe that they don't like you because you are special and right and not because you are present yourself as a tool with nonsense beliefs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo_thebest View Post
Why haven't the mods dealt with this guy? He's rude as hell. People get fired these days for less.
It feels like he's trying to get me to fight with him, every post.
Because, this forum does not pander to the fragile (faux-)progressive trolls like you and, gladly, is not your personal hugbox.
Go cry somewhere on Tumblr how people commit "real" violence against you by disagreeing with your lie and insanity.

Last edited by Sumac; 02-03-2018 at 04:04 AM.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:16 AM   #84
neatoman
Emperor

I'm feeling a bit responsible for some of the ugliness.

I wasn't advocating any disrespect, nor did I say you should remind people of unpleasant facts they (should) already know about. I just misread the context of a comic book page and thought the conflict seemed forced.

To be clear here, don't remind transwomen that they're biological males because they already know that, same goes for reminding for reminding transmen about being biological females. And don't refer to anyone as a man or woman if they told you not to.

This is some pretty basic etiquette in respect.
Hahahaha!
Old 02-03-2018, 04:41 AM   #85
Leonardo_thebest
Banned

Fragile is sending thirty plus reports to mods when the topic on a TMNT forum is offending your sensibilities. That's not cis, you're right, it's cowardice. I'm happy to call you that instead if you like.
The game, if I have it right, is for you to pressure me into saying something to get me banned, am I right? You're taking little jabs to protect the one place left where you still feel safe, right? And somehow., I'm fragile?
You're being rude, and ignorant. It may not have been mentioned before, or maybe you don't know how to properly human, but this topic's not up for debate. We could talk chromosomes, but you wouldn't understand, and that my friend is the irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
I'm feeling a bit responsible for some of the ugliness.

I wasn't advocating any disrespect, nor did I say you should remind people of unpleasant facts they (should) already know about. I just misread the context of a comic book page and thought the conflict seemed forced.
To be clear here, don't remind transwomen that they're biological males because they already know that, same goes for reminding for reminding transmen about being biological females. And don't refer to anyone as a man or woman if they told you not to.

This is some pretty basic etiquette in respect.
Thanks for speaking up. It's toxic as hell in here with this guy.

Last edited by Leonardo_thebest; 02-03-2018 at 05:17 AM.
Old 02-03-2018, 05:01 AM   #86
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Fragile is sending thirty plus reports to mods when the topic on a TMNT forum is offending your sensibilities. That's not cis, you're right, it's cowardice. I'm happy to call you that from now on instead if you like.
I am not sending any reports about you, though probably I should.

Quote:
The game, if I have it right, is for you to pressure me into saying something to get me banned, am I right? You're taking little jabs to protect the one place left where you still feel safe, right? And somehow., I'm fragile?

You're being rude, and ignorant. It may not have been mentioned before, or maybe you don't know how to properly human, but this topic's not up for debate. We could talk chromosomes, but you wouldn't understand, and that my friend is the irony.
Sorry, my dear, but you need to lay off those mushrooms.

First, I am not trying to bait you into anything, simply because, I know your species well enough and that sooner or later you will play yourself into being banned.

Second, your assumptions are hilariously of the mark. This passage about "the only place where I feel safe" is hilariously baity.
It's not the place where I feel safe, since I feel safe everywhere in the Internet, because I am not afraid of crazies and fools hiding behind false names. Nor I am protecting this place, because this place don't need protection from your illness. There are plenty of adequate people.
All I do is just treating little troll as I should. That is all.

Also, "how to properly human"...
Well, I dunno, but you certainly don't give me impression of the "proper human" who knows "how to properly human".

And when someone says "it's not up to debate" it's a sure sign of the scared little man, who is afraid that his small fragile ego will be hurt. Particularly by "evil" women who do not want to accept some psychos and fetishists as their own.
Old 02-03-2018, 05:16 AM   #87
Leonardo_thebest
Banned

Reading comprehension is pretty low in these here parts. He complained about everything but the actual insult.

Look, I don't care about your politics, but the trolling and instigating should stop. Let's both agree to ignore the other.
Old 02-03-2018, 06:01 AM   #88
LilithMV
Thug

Arguing against LGBTQ using the "normal" card, listen up; What is normal is just what we perceive as is. I mean I'ts normal to be a lesbian, to me. Because I am one.

Anyway, back to not caring.
Old 02-03-2018, 09:46 AM   #89
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

Quote:
Thanks

I don't think mods would do anything, mostly cause we're alone. But in the end anything about gender or sexuality that isn't cisgender or heterosexuality will just be jutted down as "politics" (or "the gay agenda"), threads will just be shut down but no other real reprecussions on behavior.

I just roll my eyes at the worst parts, it's basically flat-earthers of biology and shouldn't be rewarded the attention cause they won't learn, either by ignorance or don't bother and just want to stir ****.
Yup, pretty much hitting the nail on the head.
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:56 AM   #90
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Reading comprehension is pretty low in these here parts.
Yeah, it always strikes me how one particular user doesn't respond to the arguements presented in a civilized manner and instead prefers to engage in ad hominens and straw mans.

Quote:
the trolling and instigating should stop.
Yeah, wouldn't that be nice, Leonardo_thebest?

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
Closed Thread