The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 10-05-2015, 04:05 PM   #1441
Mew
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netkeeper View Post
I'd love to, but it isn't TMNT.
That's why we have PM's.
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 04:41 PM   #1442
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Making me happy today- a nice minor windfall! Was coming home from work, and saw a 20$ bill on the ground. About ten feet further, lo there was another! The house they were next to isn't occupied, so I'm guessing they came from some random vehicle on the main road the house sits on the corner of.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:06 PM   #1443
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew View Post
That's why we have PM's.
Butt out. My statement wasn't a "I can't link it because it's not TMNT" my statement was a "It's not TMNT so I'm not sure you'd be interested".
Old 10-05-2015, 05:42 PM   #1444
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
Making me happy today- a nice minor windfall! Was coming home from work, and saw a 20$ bill on the ground. About ten feet further, lo there was another! The house they were next to isn't occupied, so I'm guessing they came from some random vehicle on the main road the house sits on the corner of.
Nice, Duckie!

Only time I ever found around that much I was outside a grocery store so felt it was only right to turn it in. Damn.

Speaking of money, I was looking at the/a site that can help locate unclaimed money. My grandmother's name came up. She's been gone since early 2001, but apparently she had owned a little stock in Pepsi. Site says it's less than $100 from dividends, so for all I know it could be five bucks (or who knows, maybe more), but it was cool finding that. We'll probably look into claiming it. Had done so years ago with some I found on there from my great grandmother. (Too bad my jerk of an aunt made sure to butt in and take a big handful for herself for her unasked for "help". My mom was going to let me have it all for having been the one to find it.)
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:56 PM   #1445
Mew
Banned

Quote:
Butt out. My statement wasn't a "I can't link it because it's not TMNT" my statement was a "It's not TMNT so I'm not sure you'd be interested".
Oh. :-X:-X
Old 10-05-2015, 06:20 PM   #1446
MutantBear
Foot Soldier

Quote:
I'd love to, but it isn't TMNT.
Oh, what franchise? Either way, if it's incredible, I'll read it even if I don't know the franchise.
MutantBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:29 PM   #1447
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantBear View Post
Oh, what franchise? Either way, if it's incredible, I'll read it even if I don't know the franchise.
Ace Attorney. It spoils the whole fifth game though, if you care about that.
Old 10-05-2015, 07:52 PM   #1448
raph27
Mad Scientist

Managed to get all six restocked amiibo at Toys R Us, which was great.
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:57 PM   #1449
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Quote:
Originally Posted by raph27 View Post
Managed to get all six restocked amiibo at Toys R Us, which was great.
Ugh, I can't spend any money so I couldn't go hunting for any.

My partner had just enough money to pick up Fox for me though and I couldn't believe that. I'm just over the moon about that, since Fox is the one I wanted the most, and I didn't even ask for it... ;w;
Old 10-06-2015, 06:25 PM   #1450
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Don't know where to put this really, but walked up to the dentist office today to find the door propped open and a sign warning that the carpet was wet. I figured maybe they'd just had it cleaned or something.

Nope... turned out they'd lost electricity over the weekend annnnd it somehow caused the pump (filter?) for their aquarium to leak water and soak much of the carpeting, which they'd been trying to dry out for two days.

Oops. >.<

A "happy" part to that - at least their fish were ok, enough water remained in the tank, and for me it was a distraction from waiting room nervousness, and a little entertainment when the carpet cleaning guys showed up.

When furniture was being moved and a lady and her grandson were asked to move to the other side of the room so a sofa could be moved, the lady told the young child the carpet was being cleaned because the fish had an accident.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:26 PM   #1451
GoldMutant
Control Your Narrative

Hoping to look for the amiibos still later. Have retro 3, Bowser, Luigi, Pacster, Peach, and Sonic.

Anyways, finally getting an A in English Honors after struggling with an evil teacher made me happy today.
GoldMutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 06:40 PM   #1452
Mew
Banned

Making a new fan comic made me happy. It's gonna be called Cyber TMNT!
Old 10-06-2015, 06:46 PM   #1453
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMutant View Post
Hoping to look for the amiibos still later. Have retro 3, Bowser, Luigi, Pacster, Peach, and Sonic.

Anyways, finally getting an A in English Honors after struggling with an evil teacher made me happy today.
I honestly hate getting B's , whenever I have one I always stress out over it. I knowexactly how it feels to bring your grade up to an A, it feels so relieving.
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 06:50 PM   #1454
GoldMutant
Control Your Narrative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninturtle View Post
I honestly hate getting B's , whenever I have one I always stress out over it. I know exactly how it feels to bring your grade up to an A, it feels so relieving.
The problem Nin is on something I did, it was an F. Problem is she only corrected two of my five paragraphs, heck she barely did the second one. I want to do well and rank high in my class before going on an adventure through college, but it angers me on this teacher.

Personally, I don't mind getting a B though. It isn't bad, it's good but room for improvement. But, if it's any lower than a C, then I start to have issues.
GoldMutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 07:11 PM   #1455
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMutant View Post
The problem Nin is on something I did, it was an F. Problem is she only corrected two of my five paragraphs, heck she barely did the second one. I want to do well and rank high in my class before going on an adventure through college, but it angers me on this teacher.

Personally, I don't mind getting a B though. It isn't bad, it's good but room for improvement. But, if it's any lower than a C, then I start to have issues.
one thing that bugs me is if I have bad teachers , my chemistry teacher is really nice but I have a really hard time understanding her when she teaches, normally I comprehend what my teachers teach but this time I hardly understand anything. Although today I kinda understood what we were learning so I guess that made me happy.
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 08:16 AM   #1456
Amaranthus
Banned

Listening to Plastic Beach and Demon Days again since a long time.
Amaranthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 03:30 PM   #1457
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Found the certain shoes I was hoping to find for the new job the first store I looked at today. (Same ones mentioned the other day.) Was out with my mother for the afternoon and was really expecting that we'd end up hunting more than one store, but lucked out at the first one, how often does that really happen. lol

Mom also grabbed a couple little TMNT things I'm supposed to forget about until Christmas...
Old 10-08-2015, 03:51 PM   #1458
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

My happy maker: Writing a second chapter for my Splinter fan fic. Will post it today, too.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 05:40 PM   #1459
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Making me happy- starting to think we have a money-tree growing at the top of the hill up the road. Found another dollar in front of the same house, even though I wasn't expecting there to be anything else there. Dang, maybe there's a money fairy living there! I could handle that. I'm almost starting to feel sorry for whoever lost it all, but I'll likely never know where it came from. Still, it's a nice way to end the day on the way home from another day of spending an extra two hours at work just because the frigging store manager doesn't know how to stagger shifts to bring in relief for the ones who are SUPPOSED to be leaving!

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 10:54 AM   #1460
Amaranthus
Banned

Finally getting Exai. My grandparents bought me it for my birthday.
Amaranthus is offline   Reply With Quote