The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > Questions/Comments/Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2019, 07:23 AM   #1
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

Ban RicksNerdLife

It's one thing for those of us who have been here for decades to bicker amongst ourselves-- it's another for someone to join out of the blue and start disrespecting and talking down to other members before even having accumulated 50 posts.

Please ban this jack@$$. This is my official petition if anyone from the toy discussion forum wants to sign it.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
Old 05-23-2019, 08:20 AM   #2
RicksNerdLife
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
It's one thing for those of us who have been here for decades to bicker amongst ourselves-- it's another for someone to join out of the blue and start disrespecting and talking down to other members before even having accumulated 50 posts.

Please ban this jack@$$. This is my official petition if anyone from the toy discussion forum wants to sign it.
I'll sign it.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:03 AM   #3
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

You're a troll. You need to go.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
Old 05-23-2019, 09:12 AM   #4
RicksNerdLife
Foot Soldier

You're a scalper. No one likes you.

And a troll is someone who purposefully derails threads to be solely antagonistic.

Disagreeing with you is not trolling. Get that through your thick skull. It's amazing that you were "defending me" before I disagreed with you over your proclamation of the NECA NYCC exclusive. Suddenly, I'm a troll that needs banned. Not at all transparent.

Last edited by RicksNerdLife; 05-23-2019 at 09:31 AM.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:32 AM   #5
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Can't tell if this is flirting or fighting.

My therapist could probably explain it to me.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:49 AM   #6
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post

A little bit of both maybe?????

Unfortunately this is a consequence of having inactive mods in a forum. We need new (active) mods and a new admin to help Krang out to be frank.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:50 AM   #7
RicksNerdLife
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post

It's kinda like Moonlighting...
Old 05-23-2019, 10:02 AM   #8
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Stop it Latin. This is embarrassing, almost as embarrassing as your predatory prices.
Old 05-23-2019, 10:14 AM   #9
Sobble
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicksNerdLife View Post

And a troll is someone who purposefully derails threads to be solely antagonistic.

Disagreeing with you is not trolling. Get that through your thick skull. It's amazing that you were "defending me" before I disagreed with you over your proclamation of the NECA NYCC exclusive. Suddenly, I'm a troll that needs banned. Not at all transparent.
No one likes you either bitch
Old 05-23-2019, 10:22 AM   #10
RicksNerdLife
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobble View Post
No one likes you either bitch
Yokie dokes.
Old 05-23-2019, 10:28 AM   #11
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:

Rick's not Wrong about Latin nobody likes him

Old 05-23-2019, 10:43 AM   #12
RicksNerdLife
Foot Soldier

Listen, I get it. I really do. I have a short fuse, and I feel compelled to respond to people who I feel slighted me. I get how that rubs people the wrong way. I'm very opinionated, I'm a smartass, I'm very loud and in your face with my opinions and responses. But I'm not going to change for anyone. No different than you can change who you are. I try to keep it respectful. I keep the peace typically. But if there is something asinine out there, I'm compelled to respond in kind, and that's just how I'm wired.

Is that any different than say... Powder? Who has been here forever, and dare I say has worse behavior than myself--but is still accepted and respected? The only difference is post count. Which, sorry folks...really, REALLY does not matter.

Come on. A troll worthy of being banned? This is all a joke. And as I said, if it were coming from ANYONE else, I might take a little credence in it. He literally made this post because I called him out on a lie. It's a temper tantrum from a notoriously disliked member.

If anyone can cite another reason I shouldn't be here, I'll leave of my own accord. But "saying things I don't like", or "not earning your stripes to be talking the way you do" aren't a good enough reasons for me. Sorry, not sorry.
Old 05-23-2019, 10:50 AM   #13
Sobble
Banned

Quote:
Listen, I get it. I really do. I have a short fuse, and I feel compelled to respond to people who I feel slighted me. I get how that rubs people the wrong way. I'm very opinionated, I'm a smartass, I'm very loud and in your face with my opinions and responses. But I'm not going to change for anyone. No different than you can change who you are. I try to keep it respectful. I keep the peace typically. But if there is something asinine out there, I'm compelled to respond in kind, and that's just how I'm wired.

Is that any different than say... Powder? Who has been here forever, and dare I say has worse behavior than myself--but is still accepted and respected? The only difference is post count. Which, sorry folks...really, REALLY does not matter.

Come on. A troll worthy of being banned? This is all a joke. And as I said, if it were coming from ANYONE else, I might take a little credence in it. He literally made this post because I called him out on a lie. It's a temper tantrum from a notoriously disliked member.

If anyone can cite another reason I shouldn't be here, I'll leave of my own accord. But "saying things I don't like", or "not earning your stripes to be talking the way you do" aren't a good enough reasons for me. Sorry, not sorry.
So this is all just a joke

I'm sorry I'm sorry everyone likes you
Old 05-23-2019, 10:54 AM   #14
RicksNerdLife
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobble View Post
So this is all just a joke

I'm sorry I'm sorry everyone likes you
I'm sorry, who are you, again?
Old 05-23-2019, 10:59 AM   #15
Sobble
Banned

Quote:
I'm sorry, who are you, again?
A semi-troll really (PLEASE DONT BAN ME I WONT TROLL YOU)
Old 05-23-2019, 11:12 AM   #16
Sobble
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
A little bit of both maybe?????

Unfortunately this is a consequence of having inactive mods in a forum. We need new (active) mods and a new admin to help Krang out to be frank.
Also sign me up for mod even if I just said the b word to someone and how no one likes them (IM SORRY LOL)

Even if I get my way and not being active a lot I wish I could have admin but I'm new so I will wait a few years by then
Old 05-23-2019, 11:27 AM   #17
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

It's truly sad how much infighting and drama there is in the TMNT online community, especially considering what a small group of people that it is.

I want better for us, y'all.
Old 05-23-2019, 02:07 PM   #18
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

No, we're not gonna just ban him for being a bit salty.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Closed Thread