The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 03-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #81
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

Info on upcoming eps:

Spoiler:

Saturday, April 7th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#24 Performance"
The Team goes undercover at the Haly International Traveling Circus to locate a thief stealing weapons technology across Europe. But a thief isn’t all they find…

Saturday, April 14th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#25 Usual Suspects"
The Team gets a new member and a new mission – a mission that may finally expose all the Team’s secrets... and all their lies!

Saturday, April 21st, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#26 Auld Acquaintance"
The Team finally learns the identity of the traitor in their midst, forcing a battle against an enemy more dangerous than any they’ve ever faced before!

Saturday, April 28th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#27 Happy New Year!"
The Team takes on the intergalactic bounty hunter Lobo…as a precursor to an alien invasion!

Ahem... EEEE!!! LOBO!!! WOOT!!!

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/ne...llnews&id=1294
Old 03-27-2012, 07:32 PM   #82
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
Info on upcoming eps:

Spoiler:

Saturday, April 7th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#24 Performance"
The Team goes undercover at the Haly International Traveling Circus to locate a thief stealing weapons technology across Europe. But a thief isn’t all they find…

Saturday, April 14th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#25 Usual Suspects"
The Team gets a new member and a new mission – a mission that may finally expose all the Team’s secrets... and all their lies!

Saturday, April 21st, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#26 Auld Acquaintance"
The Team finally learns the identity of the traitor in their midst, forcing a battle against an enemy more dangerous than any they’ve ever faced before!

Saturday, April 28th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#27 Happy New Year!"
The Team takes on the intergalactic bounty hunter Lobo…as a precursor to an alien invasion!

Ahem... EEEE!!! LOBO!!! WOOT!!!

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/ne...llnews&id=1294
Wait so are they going straight into the second season?????
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:45 PM   #83
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
Wait so are they going straight into the second season?????
Yep!! Young Justice: Invasion starts up at the end of April. Just a week after the first season ends.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:06 AM   #84
ToTheNines
[sic]

"Performance" is a Christmas episode, can't wait!
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:56 PM   #85
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
"Performance" is a Christmas episode, can't wait!
Spoiler:
Yeah and it's the Haly Circus where Robin is from!
Old 03-28-2012, 06:20 PM   #86
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
Yep!! Young Justice: Invasion starts up at the end of April. Just a week after the first season ends.
Awesome!!!!! I am glad they r not going to take a long brake in between season's or even during the season
Old 03-28-2012, 07:27 PM   #87
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Back when this show started airing, I wondered it they were trying to keep a sense of "real-time" with its broadcast schedule. Thus, all the holiday episodes would end up airing around their respective holidays. But I guess it'll be Christmas in the Spring in a few weeks!

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:07 PM   #88
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

I watched this morning episode and was definitely an intense episode, definitely up to par with the rest.

Spoiler:
We finally know why Artimus was hiding her identity from the others, Her dad is sports master!!!! I cant believe I didn't see that coming and her sister jade is the one behind the mask, wow I might hide my identity as well. But I have a question why does Sportsmaster and Jade argue so much???

Great ep if u havent gotten into this show u need to!!!!
Old 03-31-2012, 02:19 PM   #89
ToTheNines
[sic]

Went out for breakfast today and missed it, but the place I was at actually had Cartoon Network on so I caught the first few scenes. Anyone else catch "Spectacular" Josh Keaton voicing Black-Spider? That mad me happy, mad and sad all at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Back when this show started airing, I wondered it they were trying to keep a sense of "real-time" with its broadcast schedule. Thus, all the holiday episodes would end up airing around their respective holidays. But I guess it'll be Christmas in the Spring in a few weeks!
It was never lined up that way anyways. Both "original airdates" for the first episode (which took place July 4th) were in November then February.
Old 03-31-2012, 02:22 PM   #90
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Went out for breakfast today and missed it, but the place I was at actually had Cartoon Network on so I caught the first few scenes. Anyone else catch "Spectacular" Josh Keaton voicing Black-Spider? That mad me happy, mad and sad all at once.
Man, that opening was so confusing to my mind. It was the most shameless Spidey parody I've ever seen!

And the voice sounded so familiar, I wondered if it was a past Spider-man VA doing it. Good to know that that was indeed the case!

I wonder if it was Greg Weisman's not-so-subtle way of thumbing his nose at Marvel for prematurely axing a great show?

View my sketch work!
Old 03-31-2012, 02:30 PM   #91
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Dang it I was asking about Young Justice
lol jk I would watch the new Spidey show, but I dont get Disney XD
Old 03-31-2012, 02:37 PM   #92
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
lol jk I would watch the new Spidey show, but I dont get Disney XD
Spoiler:
I'm in the same boat! But I did pick up a free preview comic for "Ultimate Spider-man" #1, which looks to be composed entirely of screencaps from the first episode. I'd be lying if I said it didn't get me excited about the cartoon!

View my sketch work!
Old 04-01-2012, 09:52 AM   #93
ToTheNines
[sic]

Just caught the re-run, very intense episode. Anyone catch the Arrowette cameo at the beginning?

The main plot was really cool, can't wait to see how Artemis handles juggling all those secrets.

The secondary plot wasn't much, but I loved seeing Red Tornado's holiday decorations. Totally reminded me of "Invasion of the Secret Santas".

Quote:
Spoiler:
We finally know why Artimus was hiding her identity from the others, Her dad is sports master!!!! I cant believe I didn't see that coming and her sister jade is the one behind the mask, wow I might hide my identity as well. But I have a question why does Sportsmaster and Jade argue so much???
I already knew, but I guess it's because I read the tie-in comic book. Plus it was strongly hinted at in "Homefront", I think.

As for your question:

Spoiler:
Sportsmaster was an abusive/mostly absent father to her and Artemis, so Cheshire hates having to work with him. Especially because he's not even a member of the League of Shadows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
I wonder if it was Greg Weisman's not-so-subtle way of thumbing his nose at Marvel for prematurely axing a great show?
Greg just likes working with familiar voice actors. In this episode alone you can pick up on Doc Oc's VA doing Dr. Ivo and Electro's VA doing Red Arrow, as well as The Tinkerer from Spectacular and Lexington from Gargoyles doing Klarion's voice.

Last edited by ToTheNines; 04-01-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:26 AM   #94
Rat A Tat
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Anyone else catch "Spectacular" Josh Keaton voicing Black-Spider? That made me happy, mad and sad all at once.
My sentiments exactly. I was also SUPER confused for a minute because I was previously not familiar with the character of Black Spider, but even then, isn't this the first time he'd ever been portrayed with so much similarity to Spiderman?
Old 04-03-2012, 06:20 AM   #95
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat A Tat View Post
My sentiments exactly. I was also SUPER confused for a minute because I was previously not familiar with the character of Black Spider, but even then, isn't this the first time he'd ever been portrayed with so much similarity to Spiderman?
Well he was in "Infiltrator" as well as a couple of issues of the tie-in comic. But yeah, they totally Marvel'd him up for this show.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:11 AM   #96
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Just say this mornings episode of young justice, another good episode.
Spoiler:
I think its interesting how super-boy is lying and hiding his "stickers" from his friends. They definitely have a negatived effect on him. Also I find interesting that Aqualad hasn't been in the last few Episodes. I am wondering who will lead the team or if there will be two team, because the team is starting to grow. Also Red Arrow says there is no mole, but I am wondering if Super-boy might be a spy and not know it, because he does drastically change with those patches.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:17 PM   #97
ToTheNines
[sic]

Super let down by the fact that this turned out to not be a Christmas episode

Super suspicious of Red Arrow after this one too...

Quote:
Just say this mornings episode of young justice, another good episode.
Spoiler:
I think its interesting how super-boy is lying and hiding his "stickers" from his friends. They definitely have a negatived effect on him. Also I find interesting that Aqualad hasn't been in the last few Episodes. I am wondering who will lead the team or if there will be two team, because the team is starting to grow. Also Red Arrow says there is no mole, but I am wondering if Super-boy might be a spy and not know it, because he does drastically change with those patches.

Spoiler:
I don't think they have a negative effect, he just doesn't want anyone to ask where he got them from... his other daddy Lex Luthor.

Loved that Jack didn't fall for Robin's "Dan Danger" bullsh*t, that was actually bugging me earlier in the episode.

Definitely missed KF and Aqualad on this mission, but the next two episodes are the season finale, so I expect to everyone.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:42 PM   #98
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Quote:

Spoiler:
I don't think they have a negative effect, he just doesn't want anyone to ask where he got them from... his other daddy Lex Luthor.

Loved that Jack didn't fall for Robin's "Dan Danger" bullsh*t, that was actually bugging me earlier in the episode.

Definitely missed KF and Aqualad on this mission, but the next two episodes are the season finale, so I expect to everyone.
Spoiler:
I'm sure they do have a negative effect on Superboy. He was losing his sh*t and he even stopped caring about Miss Martian for a second until Robin snapped him out of it. Didn't you catch that?
Old 04-07-2012, 01:48 PM   #99
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Ha! I feel asleep in the middle of this episode, but I did wake up for the ending.

Spoiler:
Somebody needs to get Superboy into rehab; he's clearly got a substance abuse problem.

View my sketch work!
Old 04-07-2012, 05:32 PM   #100
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
Spoiler:
I'm sure they do have a negative effect on Superboy. He was losing his sh*t and he even stopped caring about Miss Martian for a second until Robin snapped him out of it. Didn't you catch that?
Yeah that's what I was talking about. It clearly has some sort of mental effect on his mind.

Tags
young cucktice