The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 04-05-2018, 08:50 PM   #41
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Pretty scary dream you had there had, Vegita San. However, is it scarier than having a dream about being late for work? Having work at 6 am today, I had a dream after falling back asleep during about 3:40 am about sleeping in during work till 9 am and running to my work place, praying I wasn't going to be fired I then woke up around 4:30 am, feeling super relieved. Told my boss about the dream today and we had a good laugh together.

Also in the same night, had a dream about watching "Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady" from Nick tmnt, but with a few scenes not present in the actual special. There was a scene where April fought 80s Shredder, with the latter winning. I was rooting for 80s Shredder to win, and he almost had it, when April won at the end by kissing him on the lips.... Yeah, I didn't see that coming and I know for a fact that I don't ship Nick April and 80s Shredder (don't take notes Tumblr

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 03:14 AM   #42
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I know for a fact that I don't ship Nick April and 80s Shredder (don't take notes Tumblr
Thinking about it I'd imagine you might find ships for 80's April and Shredder but I can't say I've looked.

I said I rarely dream about turtles a few post back but I did have one the other night, Leo had something inside him which would lead him to become evil and cause a massive destruction, some were trying to kill him before it emerged and some were defending him, in the end Luke Skywalker (as he is now, older) sat with him and explained how he needed to go into exile for the sake of everyone else, he was being quite fatherly/comforting to Leo, Leo had agreed and was getting ready to go to wherever he was to sent until something had happened to remove whatever was inside him and that was the end. That dream was just a mixture of things I have watched over time.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 04:29 AM   #43
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
Thinking about it I'd imagine you might find ships for 80's April and Shredder but I can't say I've looked.
Well 80s Shredder apparently is a fan of that ship himself since he wanted April to become his queen and wife in one of the European Vacation eps

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 04:39 AM   #44
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Well 80s Shredder apparently is a fan of that ship himself since he wanted April to become his queen and wife in one of the European Vacation eps
I've not seen that one yet.
Old 04-06-2018, 04:58 AM   #45
Vegita-San
Emperor

I think i dream of alternate universes.

an apacolyptic earth. remaining humans travel the globe in search of more survivors in their crawler. they finally find some. indians, in what appears to be the last pristine lake on earth.

they disembark, appear to make friends. but the indians slaughter half their crew, hoping to get all their clothes for themselves. the survivors escape back to the crawler and move on. turns out, humanity isn't destroyed. they just moved to another continent and have advanced technology. they send dan expedition out to the 'deserted areas'..hoping to see if anyone remains. and that's when i wake up

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 02:22 AM   #46
Vegita-San
Emperor

a beach charity concert where I could fly to get better viewing angles.

driving to find a sears closed down......then noticing a bill and tedd look alike duo who where not them. once they passed, someone tried to break into the car and brandished a weapon. i screemed for help, and someone brandished another weapon behind the guy and saved the day.

Old 04-29-2018, 07:14 AM   #47
Vegita-San
Emperor

dreaming in movies again.

first, it started off as a family guy skit about altering the weather. some joke they did caused a major calamity in the atmosphere, that spread and concentrated on florida. The entire state and all the ships at sea started slowly lifting into the air.

meanwhile, I am exploring something under construction. one of the security guys there thinks I stole something, because I noticed an empty b ox and was trying to move it to a trash bin. I told him to check the security cameras, and we where going to his bosses office when people started noticing the ships being lifted into the sea and the ground shifting. We all hoped the state would flop back down...so we went and braced ourselves against the walls.

As the state splashed back down into the ocean, and flooded the entire area, monster whales came in. I managed to save the guy accusing me of stealing before the state leveled it out and the flood passed...and soon all was forgotten and suddenly i'm owed a favor and wants to give me a job as we are riding a bus around surveying homes damaged.

Old 05-20-2018, 04:14 AM   #48
Vegita-San
Emperor

wow, that was a weird dream. i dreamed i saw a movie, where an evil curse was unleased by a god to clense the land. at first the mortals where fooled into serving the gods evey whim, but soon they realized they where becoming evil. when they realized there was no escape, they cast themselves into the see of dissolvment and said goodbye to the earth, realizing the planet was lost and basically moved on happy. it was like watching some weird horror movie, with a strangely happy ending for characters that where not really all that likeable and even helped cause the disaster. it even had it's own bitter s weet sound track

the final shot was a bunch of aged looking controlled humans, no longer human, falling into the dissolved see and renouncing evil, dissolving into skeletons saying 'earth has been good to us'

Old 06-06-2018, 06:19 PM   #49
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

As I dreamt of making a memorable melody, I began envisioning a dark future.

Flames were encircling the entire world.
Folks were shouting, "Anarchy! Revolution! No justice, no peace!"
Toppling over a rundown truck, I had then witnessed a mass execution near Washington, D.C.
Though I did not recognize any of the unfortunate victims, I had pitied their souls, and was thankful for my well-being.

Suddenly, an enormous pig came foward, slobbering and craving for food to quell. Massive starvation had embodied his frightening glare.
He pinned his eyes on me, desperately waiting for my response.
I felt exposed.
Fearing for my sense of safety, I ran to the nearest vehicle, and began driving rather recklessly.
I felt a sense of security ... at least until I crashed into an inconvenient bush.

Then, I awoke, thinking to myself, "What was that - a message of some sort?"
To this day, I continue to wonder ... what if ...

Last edited by Papenbrook; 11-11-2021 at 05:27 PM.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 04:18 AM   #50
Vegita-San
Emperor

seeing a commercial for a product that gets rid of little gooey creatures under your toes at night. hearing a noise, looking outside my window at a dark street and seeing a truck/advertisement truck with two giant legs and feet with glowing toe nails representing the creatures drive by.

Old 08-11-2018, 06:34 AM   #51
newfan
Mad Scientist

Anyone else have a version for their City/home town or another place they know in their dreams, so on occasion you've dreamt about it but it's not what the place looks like in reality, yet the same dream version whenever you dream about it.
Same with a bar I've been to a few times in dreams, I recognise it as being somewhere I've been and have memories of whenever it has come up but it doesn't exist really.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:49 AM   #52
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

A different version of a place, many times, but can't say that it has ever been the same in a second dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
wow, that was a weird dream. i dreamed i saw a movie, where an evil curse was unleased by a god to clense the land. at first the mortals where fooled into serving the gods evey whim, but soon they realized they where becoming evil. when they realized there was no escape, they cast themselves into the see of dissolvment and said goodbye to the earth, realizing the planet was lost and basically moved on happy. it was like watching some weird horror movie, with a strangely happy ending for characters that where not really all that likeable and even helped cause the disaster. it even had it's own bitter s weet sound track

the final shot was a bunch of aged looking controlled humans, no longer human, falling into the dissolved see and renouncing evil, dissolving into skeletons saying 'earth has been good to us'
Sounds like a film script waiting to be written.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 06:57 PM   #53
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

For at least two or three nights in a row, I've had dreams about my hair. I've kept it pixie cut length for four years because anything longer is a pain to wash and meddle with because it gets really thick.

But the dreams have involved growing it out or dyeing it...or both!

I mean, I've thought about growing my hair long again and coloring it, so...there's that.

One involved my hair being curled inward, and the more I brushed it, the more the length came down. Pretty much down to my shoulders.
Old 10-15-2018, 03:56 PM   #54
Vegita-San
Emperor

Lots of weird dreams lately.

First one was having freddy krueger attached to me. yet, instead of attacking me every time I fell asleep, he used me to reach my sleeping friends and left me alone as everyone around me got axed. taunting me all the way at how helpless i was to do anything about it.

The other one, was a weird dystopian/dead earth. Pretty much the entire earth was dead and decaying. with only about 100 people left. Those people left, and resettled elsewhere. but, 20 years later, we had to return to earth in the same ship, and pick up supplies in a ghost planet. I remember that I visited some places I knew, like the beach, with a dried up ocean, and rotting rides. only to find a surprise. in some pockets, time had somehow split. and there where sections that showed a vibrant, future earth where some how things had been fixed, and humanity was starting a very slow comeback.
go figure.

Old 10-15-2018, 05:13 PM   #55
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Other than dreams of adult nature, I rarely remember nightmares and whatnot. I remember stuff like being attacked by demonic dogs when I was a kid, or being trapped in a haunted house and whatnot.

The one scene that got as an impressionable youth was that scene in the R Rated Blob when the thing was all over the ceiling and gave the guy just enough time to look up before literally dropping itself all over him. I had trouble sleeping and always checking my ceiling multiple times before going to bed. I can just picture how it would feel being burned alive as it's basically living acid eating away at you.

As silly as it sounds, I had trouble sleeping without thinking of Freddy Fazbear and his pals getting me. I have a vivid imagination at times and I do imagine the unbearable pain of being mercilessly jammed into an empty Freddy suit as the sharp insides tear away at your flesh. Then just being left there going into shock as you wait for your body to bleed out and die. Only for these ****ers to come back to kill me again the next night.

I hate you Bonnie. I ****in hate you.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 05:47 AM   #56
Vegita-San
Emperor

oddly detailed, oddly consecutive ream of the night.

each time i woke up, i went back like i never left.

it was a star trek dream. they travel to the current day past and meet up with someone. entrust him with their story, and befriend him so they can get back to their own time.

Q notices this new friend ship and wants to put it to the test. he will give the kid Q powers, and take him to the Continuum for 4 years. after that, he sends him to the star trek time of the future.and asks him to join star fleet for another 4 years. this causes a big commotion, and a trial to see if the kid from the past is worthy of becoming a star fleet member. It also leads to a dilema as the crew of the enterprise slowly learns that the kid they be friended is no longer the same,happy and willing to learn/whistful kid they knew. and they have to find a way to stop him from joining after they vouched for him.

Old 01-20-2019, 02:03 AM   #57
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

While I was in Canada, I dreamed that there was a TMNT 2003 alternate universe where Karai and Hun were siblings. But Karai was Ch'rell's favorite child of the two. So that was why Hun was so jealous of the attention she got.
Old 02-20-2019, 04:43 AM   #58
newfan
Mad Scientist

Rare I dream of TMNT but I had a weird one the other week, the devil (in the form of a man wearing a suit) wanted to kill Leo, and was telling Donnie that he needed to tell him to give Leo up to him or he would be killed too, being the devil he could get Leo himself but was doing this for an extra cruel element. Then I go from watching to being Donnie, sat thinking of how much it was gonna hurt as I would obviously not be betraying Leo.

Last edited by newfan; 07-30-2019 at 03:48 AM.
Old 07-30-2019, 03:56 AM   #59
newfan
Mad Scientist

Very random, I was at college (at the age I am now) with nasty bright bubble gum pink, tight permed hair and had taken to drinking neat whiskey, while at college.
Old 07-30-2019, 10:45 AM   #60
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

I have some pretty crazy dreams but I swear, last week right after I came back from Vegas with alcohol poisoning... had a nerve-wracking one. So, I couldn't sleep but I was trying to. I had like a cat nap unexpectedly (like I just slipped into it), but it didn't feel like I was asleep at all. Like, I was in my bed, then suddenly I "woke up" on the 2nd floor inside some strange building somewhere else. I had no idea how I'd gotten there, or where "there" was. I jumped down, hit the floor hard and walked outside. It looked like a nearby neighborhood or something. People walked up to me and I was asking them where I was but they just laughed at me, asking why I was in pajamas with no shirt. In my head I was absolutely convinced this was not a dream and absolutely real... I even speculated that somehow I'd sleep-walked somewhere weird maybe because of the alcohol poisoning. It was pretty horrifying, really. Like, "I just sleep-walked out of the house? What else did I do? How am I getting back?"

I woke up super happy (in my bed, of course), relieved it wasn't real.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote