The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > RPGs

Notices

Old 10-17-2003, 03:35 PM   #461
kyabetsu
Foot Elite

tinker responses immediately by doing an improvised drum solo with a pair of the leads.

*tappitytappityrolltaptap-t-tap-t-tap tappity tappity tap-pa tap-a tappity tappity tappity tappity tap ta-tap-tap!*
kyabetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 03:47 PM   #462
Blaze DTGG
Stone Warrior

*he frowns a bit. He really hates being disturbed when he is working on something. but he wasn't the type to really get in anyones face unless he had no other choice. He avoided confrontation as much as possible. Of all of his brothers he could be considered a passifist of sorts. prefering to use his mind over his fighting abilities. Still, while he had a long fuse, messing with his equiptment was the fastest way to make him angry*

"I would ask again that you refrain from doing that any longer."

*his frown stayed on his face but he did not look up at the offender*
Old 10-17-2003, 03:55 PM   #463
kyabetsu
Foot Elite

Tinker paused for a moment, genuinely confused.

"that was the refrain-- you know, the fvckin' bit in the middle that gets fvckin' stuck in yer head..."

Tinker improvs a second drum routine, with a very similar beat and gives him the words this time:

"If I wanna take a guy home with me tonight
It's none of your business
And she wanna be a freak and sell it on the weekend
Now you shouldn't even get into who I'm givin' skins to
So don't try to change my mind, I'll tell you one more time
It's none of your business ..."

When there's no real MELODY, she's not nearly so bad. she DOES have rhythm.

((my sincere apologies to Salt N Pepa, but that's "None a yo Business"))
Old 10-17-2003, 04:09 PM   #464
Blaze DTGG
Stone Warrior

*he cannot hear anything the person is saying so as long as the cords aren't being messed with he goes back to ignoring the individual. the frown fades from his face as he starte concentrating harder on the task at hand*
Old 10-17-2003, 04:35 PM   #465
kyabetsu
Foot Elite

Tinker continues to rock out in her own little world, privately irked at the sheer LACK of sh!t to do. She's already put the noises from upstairs out of her head. if there had been a problem there would have been a LOT more screaming. She lets her fingers stray over the stuff on the table, not interrupting him or picking anything up... she doesn' know what it all does.

never steal what you can't sell.

"you know... if you hot glued little fvckin' googly eyes to these bits right here, they'd look like 'pet rock' knock-offs."
Old 10-17-2003, 04:47 PM   #466
Blaze DTGG
Stone Warrior

*he takes off the head phones and checks the connector then puts them back on. The sound on his system went out momentarily but it seemed fine. She must have been takeing a breath when the headphones were removed because he didnt hear anything and was too busy to really look at her. Now he was back in his own little world mumbling to himself ocasionally*

((wow is he anti social or what?))
Old 10-17-2003, 05:02 PM   #467
kyabetsu
Foot Elite

Tinker just finished up a 3 minute monologue on the coolness vs the UNcoolness of the "pet rock" phenomenom. He STILL hadn't looked up. it was a pick pocket's wet dream, really... but she wondered if he HAD anything as normal as a WALLET.

Her tail slipped under the table and over to his half of the booth, questing.

"i've thought about shaving cool patterns into my body fur. kinda like the only fvckin' way i'd be able ta have tattoos again... but talk about HIGH fvckin' maintanence.... shaving them in daily... fvck it. i'd rather just pierce myself another few dozen times... though hair dye is good sh!t when i get a hold of it. it's kinda hard ta come by for me, you know?..."

She kept up the banter that he wasn't listening to. It would have been too much effort to stop it.
Old 10-17-2003, 07:32 PM   #468
Blaze DTGG
Stone Warrior

*as much as he didnt seem to be paying attention he was still very aware of his surrounding. As soon as the tail got to close his hand moved under the table swiftly and grabbed it. He had a firm hold of it but he wasnt squeezing*

"Don't" his tone was firm, but not angry. Though it was obvious that he was serious when he said it.
Old 10-17-2003, 07:51 PM   #469
kyabetsu
Foot Elite

Tinker's eyes went wide with surprise and she startled a bit, but he had her by the tail now, and that was good enough.

Rather than pull the offending limb back to her side of the table, she coiled the end he had a hold of around his wrist, for all the world like that had been her first target. The tail gave a gentle squeeze.

"Don't what?"

The expression on her face was not exactly innocent.
Old 10-17-2003, 07:54 PM   #470
Blaze DTGG
Stone Warrior

*he looks up and removes his heah phones paying attention to the person across from him. At this point he was too annoyed to take in specifics like gender and appearance. He did note that she was a mutant of sorts*

"do not touch me while I am distracted. In fact I dont like being touched by individuals I am not aquainted with."

*he releases the tail and looks at the offender*
Old 10-17-2003, 08:06 PM   #471
kyabetsu
Foot Elite

Tinker laughs outloud at that.

"oh, i've only been sitting here, pouring my fvckin' heart out for the past half hour, sharing my fvckin' booze with you..."

she gestures to the half empty bottle in the middle of the table.

"trying to make fvckin' friends with you and GET acquainted so i COULD touch you..."

.oO(wonder if he'll buy that...?)

The tail unwinds slowly, lingering a little but pulling back.

"S'not my fvckin' fault you were too distracted ta care."

She contrives to look dissappointed and hurt... for all of maybe 10 seconds before she shrugs and takes another pull off the bottle. she offers it to him.

"kay sarah sarah. or whatever the fvck those foreign fvckers say."
Old 10-17-2003, 08:07 PM   #472
Blaze DTGG
Stone Warrior

*he frowns at the booze*

"no thank you" he states as politely as possible "as far as trying to make friends goes. You were aware before you sat down at this table that I was otherwise occupied."
Old 10-17-2003, 08:16 PM   #473
kyabetsu
Foot Elite

Tinker shrugged and took another pull off the bottle, more from habit than any hope it would make her feel good.

"Yeah yeah. okay. so i fvckin' watched you SIT here through people goin' through the walls upstairs with all that bangin... those two OTHER fvckin' Nudie turtles stompin' right up the stairs behIND you... yeah... you were pretty goddamn "otherwise occupied." "

Tinker was looking more closely at all the bits on the table.

"shoulda known you wasn't gonna talk ta me, but. here you are and here i am and you're fvckin' talkin ta me... lookit that. so. what's THIS do?"

she pointed at random components on the table with the butt end of her bottle.
Old 10-17-2003, 08:20 PM   #474
Blaze DTGG
Stone Warrior

*he looks at her funny.. finally takeing notice of the fact that is is a her*

what sort of banging did you hear? he asks quietly

*he wonders if he was so out of it that he missed a battle*
Old 10-17-2003, 08:36 PM   #475
kyabetsu
Foot Elite

"lot louder than the kinda bangin' you NORMALLY get in hotels."

Tinker's fished out a bocce ball she'd swiped from the garden shed and is rolling it all around in her hands.

"a HELLuva lotta noise, but yeah, s'quiet now. two other bandana turtles went upstairs and dealt with it."

Tinker's world doesn't have "battles" in it, so she's not too worried about what it was. prolly somebody got drunk and ended up in the wrong room.
Old 10-17-2003, 08:40 PM   #476
Blaze DTGG
Stone Warrior

well... if it's been dealt with.. I shouldnt worry. If I hear anything else though I will head up there and investigate.

*he quirks a browridge at her for a moment takeing in her unusual appearence. then shrugging it off. It was not his place to judge anyone on their looks. he of all individuals had no right*

thank you for notifying me of the disturbance. i will leave my head phones off for the time being.

*he then goes back to what he was doing*
Old 10-17-2003, 08:51 PM   #477
kyabetsu
Foot Elite

Tinker takes it in stride. for all this place is dull it's a vast improvement over what she's used to. there's a roof over her head and no one hear has insulted her to her face. She SMELLS better. Isn't itchy anymore. She's got food in her stomach. and it's warm. that's the drawback to this body, it's not made for NewYorkCity autumns... let alone winters. being a homeless mutant is NOT a good way to go and tinker, though loud, obnoxious, and ill-suited to get along with ANYONE with manners, was actually enjoying the tavern. if only because it made her sort of feel human agian.

"okay, i'll be yer fvckin' press secretary, Mr. President. and the offer ta pierce yer eyebrows still stands."
Old 10-17-2003, 08:59 PM   #478
Blaze DTGG
Stone Warrior

*he looks up at her a bit surprised. It wasn't that he didn't want any company. well in a way he sort of didn't, but the fact that she was female made him nervous. His interactions with females had been few and very sisterly. those select few interactions that hadn't been of the sisterly type, had been disasterous*

"you want to pardon?" he asked not sure he heard her question.
Old 10-17-2003, 09:19 PM   #479
kyabetsu
Foot Elite

Tinker grinned.

"i offered before. you know... when we got it down that you were "otherwise occupied"... that you'd look good with some facial piercings. your eyebrows i'd say. then you could ditch the mask thing if you wanted. i did all my own piercings: ears, nose, eyebrow, lip, tongue..."

She sticks out her tongue. Sure enough there's a safety pin through that, too.

"and i got others too. did my own nipples and my hood and ..."

Tinker rattles on and on about all the things she's put holes in on herself, listing her piercing resume. He's sure to notice that she doesn't have that many safety pins SHOWING on her body... so the ones he doesn't recognize must be ... ELSEWHERE.
Old 10-17-2003, 09:22 PM   #480
Blaze DTGG
Stone Warrior

*being well versed in biology he can imagine the places she has peirced and that makes him slightly uncomfrotable but he isnt sure why*

"I don't think I would like to have my eyebrows peirced. I happen to like wearing my mask. but I appreciate the offer. Plus if I were to decide I wished to perforate my being. I would go to a professiona and select jewelry apropriate to my particular tastes..." he thinks for a moment and then adds so as not to hurt her feelings "Though I do appreciate the offer"