The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 02-12-2020, 05:21 AM   #121
Wildcat
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
You might be onto something. For one thing, hippie chicks also smell terrible and human body hair just feels like misplaced pubes. The texture is probably completely different. You might win more people over if you put it in those terms, after all.

Part of me wonders if the OP even bothers to look in on this thread, or if it's like when I go to someone's house I kinda don't like, drink their beer and piss on the toilet seat, then sit back and watch someone else get blamed for it. "F*ck what happens next, my work here is done, and it was God's work."
Yup. The fur would be unique to her body.

The OP would make a bunch of really long posts on BluRay forum. They’d post some replies. So maybe they’ve continued reading.

Have you really done that?
Old 02-12-2020, 05:38 AM   #122
Leo656
The Franchise

I've done all kinds of things I'm not proud of. Although that's actually a mishmash of stories, all of which happened in bits and pieces but not that specific way. I just tweaked it to be more fitting to the joke.

The closest to that was actually the ladies' room at a sh*tty concert where the men's room was out of commission and I was stumblef*ck drunk on Red Dog (do they still even make that anymore? This was 1997 or 1998 to give you an idea). To be fair, seat was already kinda "Nope" which is why I tried to manage the "Aim through the hole" gimmick rather than just lifting it like a gentleman. As we all know, that trick never works on a good day, and this was not my best day. So I "splashed" the seat, realized wiping it up would be more hassle than it was worth and that just about everyone on line was a dude anyway. And after that I just turned on the fire hose, so to speak. Then I just snuck out when nobody was looking so as not to be blamed.

I DID however see that the very next occupant on her way in was a decently-hot chick who looked fairly distressed. I felt bad for a second, but curiosity won out. So I turned the corner and listened surreptitiously until the inevitable "Oh, mother F*CKER!" bellowed out from inside, then got the hell outta dodge.

My rationale has always been, that's what she gets for going to a hardcore show at a f*cking batting cage place. What kinda chick hangs around places like that watching sh*tty bands like E-Town Concrete instead of going to church? Serves 'em right! She's lucky she didn't sit on that seat even BEFORE I got there, she probably would'a gotten Hepatitis Everything. I did her a favor! Saved her life, even, probably. I should'a got somethin' for that!

Suffice to say, I have a much better handle on my drinking (and my balance) than I did in high school. Also, pissing on the toilet seat is small-potatoes. I've pissed in way worse places if I really dislike someone.

I try to be a good person, but sometimes... well, sometimes I'm just an Awesome one instead. Not "good", necessarily, just awesome. Awesomeness does not imply any inherent "goodness", after all.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 06:07 AM   #123
Wildcat
Foot Elite

Oh public bathrooms are one of the worst things imo. I’ve gone in some where it seems the mess was on purpose. I’ve never been in those places but even restaurants and stores can be pretty bad.

If a toilet is not flushed or something is in the sink I just walk out. Even if they’re clean I use a paper towel to touch the doors. we all do that.

Plus I hate how you have no privacy. Sometimes you can find singles where you can lock the door
Old 02-12-2020, 06:23 AM   #124
Leo656
The Franchise

I can't think of anything to say that might steer this back to topic.

No, wait, I got it: "Lola Bunny, for example, has far too much class to ever use a public restroom. Also, she's a cartoon so she wouldn't have to anyway."

That's the best I can do on an empty stomach. My powers are weak until I've had my hash browns.

Just kidding, it's leftover spaghetti. I'm a wreck. Good thing it's only Wednesday or I'd be washing it down with Coors. Rebel!

Old 02-12-2020, 11:05 AM   #125
Sumac
Mad Scientist

Not sure what dialogue here had become, but that Tinkerbell art....I approve.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:53 PM   #126
TommyT
Stone Warrior

So, yeah, there are so many great artists, like J. Scott Campbell, the artist behind that Tinkerbell. When other people here go on and on about how “good” Rise looks, I lose it. It’s just not true, not even a little, and why would you push the flat, simplified trash, when there are guys like Campbell aroud.

If you like that, google him. He’s a god with a pencil.
TommyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 04:05 PM   #127
Leo656
The Franchise

Yeah, he's really good. And that specific piece of art is incredibly spiffy.

Tommy, you reminded me of the time I had the audacity to say that Alex Ross is objectively a much better artist than Jim Lawson. You can imagine the reaction, I'm sure.

It's true though.

Old 02-12-2020, 04:20 PM   #128
TommyT
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Yeah, he's really good. And that specific piece of art is incredibly spiffy.

Tommy, you reminded me of the time I had the audacity to say that Alex Ross is objectively a much better artist than Jim Lawson. You can imagine the reaction, I'm sure.

It's true though.
Facts are facts. Some people don't like facts.
Also, Lawson has adopted "fawckit" style, which looks quite a bit like Rise, now that I think about it.
Old 02-12-2020, 04:31 PM   #129
Leo656
The Franchise

A human mouth does not resemble a Spaghetti-O, and human beings have more than one face. April and Casey should not look like identical twin siblings from the neck-up.

Lawson's art is like the Create-A-Wrestler in WWF War Zone for PS1 with that kinda stuff. People can like it or not like it, but it is what it is. To me, it does not appeal and never did.

Old 02-12-2020, 06:27 PM   #130
TommyT
Stone Warrior

It's just plain ugly. It's the equivalent of a doctors handwriting, but drawings.
Old 02-12-2020, 07:30 PM   #131
Leo656
The Franchise

"Doctor's handwriting", that's good.

I've seen some pretty neat dinosaurs and things. But anything humanoid... yeah, nah.

I've forever maintained that if anyone else from Mirage had drawn Vol. 4 it might actually have made some money. Ah well.

Old 02-14-2020, 09:59 PM   #132
Egon1982
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApagreg View Post
This thread reminds me of something you find in the TwoBestFriendsPlay subreddit, as for the statement I dunno maybe some of it are allegories for racism but I feel as if its the writer/artist living their dream of romancing a being with more xeno characteristics.

Me personally I want to see more of the Human Male/Xeno Female, women have been dating literal monsters while we get boring Neko girls.
Agree! too much Beauty and the Beasts, Shape of Waters, Hana and Wolfman husbands from Wolf Children, Hellboy etc. already, it's getting stale.
he double standard that only human women can be in relationships with none humans is getting sickeningly DULL and very SEXIST which is quite frankly PŁ$$%&@ ME OFF! Why can't we have novels and comic book stories about a Conan like Barbarian character that romances none human babes? Cat/Wolf/Fish/Dragon and so on?!

I agree, the reverse genders feel more fresh! You know what grinds my gears? there's far too many human women with nonhuman men in pop culture! i mean i have nothing against that as i'm a supporter of outside species/race (outside the human race) romance in fiction but we need more human males X nonhuman females (furries or xenos or magical creature ladies and mutants).

But i'm very happy lately it's happening as that double standard of only human women are ok with nonhumans is slowly fading! i mean Superjail has a human man married to a lovely furry blonde alligator lady and had babies with her. And mainstream shows like Bojack Horseman and Regular Show with the Voltron reboot have human males with nonhuman females like Hunk/Shay in Voltron on Netflix plus Bojack Horseman as i'm very very happy especially with Hattonslayden's influential artworks lately as he is the same age as me and were taught growing up not to be a bigot/racist and treat people who are different looking as equals with skills and abilities and he only draws human males with nonhuman females like anthros/xenos/magical creature folk/mutants to stop this bigotry/sexism that "only human females can be with nonhuman looking nonhumans". The segreation of "we can only be together if we are the same race/species of being" and metaphorically spit in Martin Luther King Jr. face

And i'm glad lately with those shows lately it's finally happening, him and i do not like "Avataring" (like in James Cameron's avatar where the human male becomes the same species/race as the lover even at the end which pissed me off) and the sexist double standard (only human women can be with nonhuman men) just needed to go and it's finally happening. I don't like "Avataring" or any transformation of human male to "get with" some female who is different than them with the "we look different from each other and cannot accept each other".

so any story where a human man falls for a nonhuman woman and has to change his appearance to "get with" her is like "guess who's coming to dinner" where the main black protagonist physically changes into a white man at the end to suit the parents of the woman he loves and therefore they don't have to accept anything.

They need to learn from the most influential sci-fi/fantasy illustrator in recent memory Hatton Slayden to make people think twice on sexist double standards as i love his artworks and making mainstream sci-fi/fantasy artists, writers, video game makers, filmmakers and more think twice on double standards. The old double standard "only human women are ok to be with nonhumans" seems to be a throwback to when in holocaust times in Europe when Hitler and his nazis never considered Jews to be human.

Some who see Hatton's amazing artworks are declaring feminist wave of having human women exclusively the ones who reach and touch the hearts of other species sexist! and now since 2013 we have human male X furry/xeno female relationships with Regular Show, Bojack Horseman, Voltron Legendary Defender (Hunk and Shay), Warcraft the movie (the hybrid's parents being a human male and an orc female) etc. are the beginning of getting rid of sexist double standards/inequality as like i said the double standard of "Only human women are ok to be with nonhuman people" need to go and it finally is and Hatton is even pleased with it with Bojack Horseman, Regular Show, Warcraft the movie, Voltron Legendary Defender etc.
human females and Xeno/mutant/anthro male relationships John because it is so CLICHE and BORING to see those relationships over and over again. It's like writers are playing it too safe I mean how many men would love to make sweet love to Minerva Mink, Cheetara, Cleo from Catillac Cats, Cheetah from Justice League, Felicia, Pumarya, Demona, M'ress, that three breasted alien feline woman from Star Trek V, Lola Bunny, Mona Lisa from the original Ninja Turtles series, Felina Feral and Callie Briggs from Swat Kats and Kittrina from one episode of Filmation's He-Man and the Masters of the Universe?

but now to see human males X nonhuman females is finally a dream come true now with the shows i mentioned use to be rare but now thanks to the success of Regular Show and Voltron reboot and Bojack Horseman.

Here's Hatton's artworks
https://www.weasyl.com/submissions/hattonslayden

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh, man, I LOVE it when people make completely baseless ASSumptions about the social preferences and interests of others they DON'T KNOW. Like seriously, have you made a study of learning my likes/dislikes where romantic partners are concerned? No? Then sit down and be quiet before you hurt yourself. Cause I'm about to "educate" you.

First off, I've had (off and on since I was about 12) a sort of "crush" on Mikey, specifically, but several other non-human characters as well over the years- including but not limited to dark elves,beast-men(Vincent from the old Beauty and the Beast tv series), mutants (Nightcrawler), and aliens (Odo from DS9, for one) so yeah, your idea of "attractive" or acceptably human don't gel with mine. I have always preferred a guy I can relate to on a higher level than just skin or hair, facial features, and the like. Though with mutants, it runs a pretty big gamut. (To heck with prettyboy Scott or Warren, I'd rather date Hank or Kurt!)

As for animal types, fur and scales are hardly a turn-off, more like the opposite, in fact. Different strokes, as they say, but yes, beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. (Also, I go more for personality than looks anyway, seeing how I married a guy who is basically Mikey in human form.....)
Not a turn off for me as i see furries, mutants, magical creature folk, cyborgs/androids and aliens as people who are different and i liked Cleo, Minerva Mink, Gadget, Mress, Felicia, Teryx from Dinosaucers, Sally Acorn, Armitage, Lola, Cheetara/Pumarya and more as a kid and a teen in the 80s and 90s.

And have you seen the movie Wolf Children? i don't see a problem with Hana and her wolfman husband making out in that one scene as he's a person who is different and they are the parents of the title kids in that Japanese animated fantasy drama.

I'm even doing a story series where Julie Bruin from Tiny Toon Adventures, remember that sexy busty bear woman? has an affair with a human man and both are consenting adult beings. Even her parents will soon accept just because he's not of the furry (animal humanoid person) race doesn't mean it's bad but to accept him. And they even get married and produce kids.

And there's tons of romances of nonhumans with different nonhumans like say an android dating xenos in Star Trek or Mass Effect, elf people with fish people like Hellboy and Zelda, a story online of Transformers where an autobot dates an alien princess, elf males with Argonian and Khajit females in Skyrim and more.
Egon1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 01:44 AM   #133
Allio
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egon1982 View Post
Agree! too much Beauty and the Beasts, Shape of Waters, Hana and Wolfman husbands from Wolf Children, Hellboy etc. already, it's getting stale.
he double standard that only human women can be in relationships with none humans is getting sickeningly DULL and very SEXIST which is quite frankly PŁ$$%&@ ME OFF! Why can't we have novels and comic book stories about a Conan like Barbarian character that romances none human babes? Cat/Wolf/Fish/Dragon and so on?!
while not conan level, their are plenty of Malexmonsters. You have Monster Musume and Doctor Monster girl. Though I can understand if you don't count them as they tend to be "Girls that cosplay" though I feel like they also fall under the whole idea behind the idea of "Something that seems human, but not" which is also a very monster thing. Different strokes for different folks.

Though I do think that Monsterxfemale is popular mainly because it plays into the "Alice" way of writing where a female character is brought into different world to be with that monster. It's actually funny how anime has taken the alice storytelling for male characters.

MonsterxFemale would equate to a MalexInnocence as MxI also derives from the "Responsibility" story (Like A hero's journey) where the male character also takes a guardian role for that innocent character. Has there even been a good FemalexInnocence story that doesn't come off as just being motherly?

At least that's from what I have taken from studying stories.
Old 02-15-2020, 03:29 AM   #134
Egon1982
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allio View Post
while not conan level, their are plenty of Malexmonsters. You have Monster Musume and Doctor Monster girl. Though I can understand if you don't count them as they tend to be "Girls that cosplay" though I feel like they also fall under the whole idea behind the idea of "Something that seems human, but not" which is also a very monster thing. Different strokes for different folks.

Though I do think that Monsterxfemale is popular mainly because it plays into the "Alice" way of writing where a female character is brought into different world to be with that monster. It's actually funny how anime has taken the alice storytelling for male characters.

MonsterxFemale would equate to a MalexInnocence as MxI also derives from the "Responsibility" story (Like A hero's journey) where the male character also takes a guardian role for that innocent character. Has there even been a good FemalexInnocence story that doesn't come off as just being motherly?

At least that's from what I have taken from studying stories.
Have you seen Hatton Slayden's artwork? he only does human male X furry/xeno/magical creature person romance artworks only because he wants to stop sexist double standards of only "human women are ok to be with nonhuman people" as his artwork is very influential since 2010 and making people think twice on double standards as he was raised by his parents not to be a bigot to anyone who is different than him and he took it by heart.

I just feel human male X furry/alien female is more appropriate than the typical Beauty and Beasts/Shape of Water/Wolf Children's Hana and Wolfman etc. as there's guys who like Minerva Mink, Felicia, Lola Bunny, Sally Acorn, Cleo from Heathcliff, Mona Lisa and more.

And Bojack Horseman, Regular Show, Superjail, Voltron Legendary defender etc. are a step in the right direction and getting rid of that double Roger and Jessica sexist double standard as some don't like inequality and double standards just like Hatton.
Egon1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 01:03 PM   #135
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Interesting thing is, I think, how this "sexist double standard" even came about. Look at earlier entertainment and mythology. A lot of the instances of putting human women with non-humans started out with themes of the women being victims of being captured by those beings... Be it the messed up "love" that grows from being held captive by The Beast, or being dragged off by the Creature from the Black Lagoon, or captured or somehow seduced by a human/animal hybrid in mythology...

So much of the whole idea did not come from women's weird autonomous decision that some non-human men are hot, but rather to be depicted as victims. Who of course sometimes fall for the victimizer and is FAR too often sadly still a theme even today, esp in fanfic. (Which just hurts my heart when it's young fans writing that sort of toxic stuff like it's so normalized.) But it's been a theme that has been made common, if not originally in a good way, since way back.

The only positive now is that I guess many women have collectively decided to stop seeing women as being only the possible victim in those situations and turn some of those pairings into a decision the women made themselves. Such as the woman from The Shape of Water going for it herself with that Black Lagoon-inspired fish man.

I do find it odd that the reverse is a lot less common, and have assumed men are just more touchy on the idea. And/or unlike women, just haven't had the reverse scenario made quite as common in history so people just aren't as used to the idea of it in fiction. But if guys want to see more of it, hey... go for it. Esp if they want to have their turn for awhile in being dragged off by some non-human/hybrid female creatures that took a liking to a guy.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 02-15-2020 at 02:59 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:52 PM   #136
Coola Yagami
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egon1982 View Post

I agree, the reverse genders feel more fresh! You know what grinds my gears? there's far too many human women with nonhuman men in pop culture! i mean i have nothing against that as i'm a supporter of outside species/race (outside the human race) romance in fiction but we need more human males X nonhuman females (furries or xenos or magical creature ladies and mutants).

But i'm very happy lately it's happening as that double standard of only human women are ok with nonhumans is slowly fading! i mean Superjail has a human man married to a lovely furry blonde alligator lady and had babies with her. And mainstream shows like Bojack Horseman and Regular Show with the Voltron reboot have human males with nonhuman females like Hunk/Shay in Voltron on Netflix plus Bojack Horseman as i'm very very happy especially with Hattonslayden's influential artworks lately as he is the same age as me and were taught growing up not to be a bigot/racist and treat people who are different looking as equals with skills and abilities and he only draws human males with nonhuman females like anthros/xenos/magical creature folk/mutants to stop this bigotry/sexism that "only human females can be with nonhuman looking nonhumans". The segreation of "we can only be together if we are the same race/species of being" and metaphorically spit in Martin Luther King Jr. face

And i'm glad lately with those shows lately it's finally happening, him and i do not like "Avataring" (like in James Cameron's avatar where the human male becomes the same species/race as the lover even at the end which pissed me off) and the sexist double standard (only human women can be with nonhuman men) just needed to go and it's finally happening. I don't like "Avataring" or any transformation of human male to "get with" some female who is different than them with the "we look different from each other and cannot accept each other".

so any story where a human man falls for a nonhuman woman and has to change his appearance to "get with" her is like "guess who's coming to dinner" where the main black protagonist physically changes into a white man at the end to suit the parents of the woman he loves and therefore they don't have to accept anything.

They need to learn from the most influential sci-fi/fantasy illustrator in recent memory Hatton Slayden to make people think twice on sexist double standards as i love his artworks and making mainstream sci-fi/fantasy artists, writers, video game makers, filmmakers and more think twice on double standards. The old double standard "only human women are ok to be with nonhumans" seems to be a throwback to when in holocaust times in Europe when Hitler and his nazis never considered Jews to be human.

Some who see Hatton's amazing artworks are declaring feminist wave of having human women exclusively the ones who reach and touch the hearts of other species sexist! and now since 2013 we have human male X furry/xeno female relationships with Regular Show, Bojack Horseman, Voltron Legendary Defender (Hunk and Shay), Warcraft the movie (the hybrid's parents being a human male and an orc female) etc. are the beginning of getting rid of sexist double standards/inequality as like i said the double standard of "Only human women are ok to be with nonhuman people" need to go and it finally is and Hatton is even pleased with it with Bojack Horseman, Regular Show, Warcraft the movie, Voltron Legendary Defender etc.
human females and Xeno/mutant/anthro male relationships John because it is so CLICHE and BORING to see those relationships over and over again. It's like writers are playing it too safe I mean how many men would love to make sweet love to Minerva Mink, Cheetara, Cleo from Catillac Cats, Cheetah from Justice League, Felicia, Pumarya, Demona, M'ress, that three breasted alien feline woman from Star Trek V, Lola Bunny, Mona Lisa from the original Ninja Turtles series, Felina Feral and Callie Briggs from Swat Kats and Kittrina from one episode of Filmation's He-Man and the Masters of the Universe?

but now to see human males X nonhuman females is finally a dream come true now with the shows i mentioned use to be rare but now thanks to the success of Regular Show and Voltron reboot and Bojack Horseman.

Here's Hatton's artworks
https://www.weasyl.com/submissions/hattonslayden

Not a turn off for me as i see furries, mutants, magical creature folk, cyborgs/androids and aliens as people who are different and i liked Cleo, Minerva Mink, Gadget, Mress, Felicia, Teryx from Dinosaucers, Sally Acorn, Armitage, Lola, Cheetara/Pumarya and more as a kid and a teen in the 80s and 90s.

And have you seen the movie Wolf Children? i don't see a problem with Hana and her wolfman husband making out in that one scene as he's a person who is different and they are the parents of the title kids in that Japanese animated fantasy drama.

I'm even doing a story series where Julie Bruin from Tiny Toon Adventures, remember that sexy busty bear woman? has an affair with a human man and both are consenting adult beings. Even her parents will soon accept just because he's not of the furry (animal humanoid person) race doesn't mean it's bad but to accept him. And they even get married and produce kids.

And there's tons of romances of nonhumans with different nonhumans like say an android dating xenos in Star Trek or Mass Effect, elf people with fish people like Hellboy and Zelda, a story online of Transformers where an autobot dates an alien princess, elf males with Argonian and Khajit females in Skyrim and more.
Hmmmm interesting. So I guess even in fictional works where the men are non-human, and sometimes not even of our planet at all, are more than willing to take the human female as is, but if the female is the non-human entity, then the human male better hit the gym and have money.

I guess not even in fiction can some guys catch a break, lmao.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:02 PM   #137
TommyT
Stone Warrior

So while we're on the topic of inter-species romance...

WHAT IS UP WITH PETE DAVIDSON?

He's getting so much tail, and super high quality at that. Cindy Crawford's daughter, Ariana Grande, that actress from Underworld...

Hot women are going crazy for this anemic looking doorstop. He's barely funny, and constantly wants to commit suicide.

WHAT is his SECRET???
Old 02-15-2020, 11:27 PM   #138
Coola Yagami
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
So while we're on the topic of inter-species romance...

WHAT IS UP WITH PETE DAVIDSON?

He's getting so much tail, and super high quality at that. Cindy Crawford's daughter, Ariana Grande, that actress from Underworld...

https://nyppagesix.files.wordpress.c...rip=all&w=1200

Hot women are going crazy for this anemic looking doorstop. He's barely funny, and constantly wants to commit suicide.

WHAT is his SECRET???
He's packing something even Ron Jeremy is jealous of.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 12:18 AM   #139
TommyT
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
He's packing something even Ron Jeremy is jealous of.
Has to be the answer.

and there it is. 10 inches.

Last edited by TommyT; 02-16-2020 at 12:26 AM.
Old 02-16-2020, 12:36 AM   #140
Leo656
The Franchise

Just by glancing at his face I always assumed that he just has, like, ALL the cocaine. And that's probably mostly it.

That'll get you laid for sure no matter what you look like. Especially with those supermodel types. Chicks love that sh*t. You could literally be Rocky Dennis, but if you've got blow you'll always get A+ tail no matter what happens.