The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 02-05-2014, 08:00 PM   #1
Adkjr2000
Random Punk

Kevin Eastman & Shredder Actor at Convention & Official Kevin Eastman Exclusive.

What's up Dude's and Dude its !!

I have some exciting news !!! I am helping the promoter of Capital City Comic-Con. I'm here to spread the good word on his behalf.

At this years Capital City Comic-Con Kevin Eastman and with Actor Francois Chau aka Shredder from TMNT 2 will be attending.

Little Announcement
There will be something special TMNT item that will be available at Capital City Comic-Con

At this time this is all I can say.

Will update this thread soon as I have more details to share

( Image Approve )

( Image Approve )

Last edited by Adkjr2000; 05-02-2014 at 12:41 AM.
Adkjr2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:25 AM   #2
Adkjr2000
Random Punk

update

Press release:

First sneak l@@k!!!.... straight from Kevin Eastman Studio ( Official Kevin Eastman 30th Anniversary Edition ) within these limited edition will be 20 pages of rare works and Story from Mr Eastman. These will be limited to 1,000 in print, each one individually numbered. Strathmore back cover for sketches ( Best for sketches ) and one of a kind cover by Paolo Pantalena, Colored by Nei Ruffino. Were to get one? @ Capital City Comic Con 2014 July 11-13
More updates will be posted by the promoter of Capital City Comic-Con in the coming months and Yes there will be CGC SS for these Edition including Signing with Kevin Eastman, Courtney Eastman, Mr. Francois Chau aka Shredder, Cover artist Paolo Pantalena and Colorist Nei Ruffino. We leave you now to wonder

http://capitalcitycomiccon.com/

Old 05-02-2014, 12:28 AM   #3
Adkjr2000
Random Punk

Also another exclusive for the show.

Marat Mychaels DeadPooh #3 Capital City Comic-Con Exclusive ltd to 25 in print. Cover Homage to TMNT #10 !!!....This is just one of the few CCCC Exclusive's offer by Marat. July cant get here soon enough !!!

Old 05-08-2014, 10:53 PM   #4
Adkjr2000
Random Punk

Official Kevin Eastman 30th Anniversary Edition
Limited to 1,000 in print. , each one individually ( mechanically ) numbered. Strathmore back cover for sketches. 20 pages rare story and art by Kevin Eastman.

Private signing with Kevin Eastman, Courtney Eastman, Mr. Francois Chau aka Shredder, Cover artist Paolo Pantalena and Colorist Nei Ruffino

Some of you have contacted me. for those wanting more details shoot me a PM.

( Note this Image is the super rare sketch cover variant the one limited to 1,000 in print will be colored )

Kevin Eastman VS Super Shredder with Appearance by Courtney Eastman
Old 05-20-2014, 09:31 AM   #5
Adkjr2000
Random Punk

This is it. Fully colored Edition. This is the one that is limited to 1,000
I am able to take in a small pre-order for these and the artist proof.
Any questions PM me them

Here is a great write up.
http://tmnt-ninjaturtles.com/capital...n-dead-pooh-3/

Old 05-20-2014, 10:42 AM   #6
ticktack
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adkjr2000 View Post
You can ignore me if I'm not in the same wave with this thread for a discussion.
so you people of those comics and fans, artists and executives look at those type of overly sexualised covers [and women being as central and a feel of possible objectifyment] say oh wow how did he do[drew] that way, gracious moves, the way the character bends, so dynamic :smitten:
I can sure understand that way of a feel and thinking of course.
But don't you think all of those already going out of tact, control and is getting boring?
ticktack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 12:41 PM   #7
Adkjr2000
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticktack View Post
You can ignore me if I'm not in the same wave with this thread for a discussion.
so you people of those comics and fans, artists and executives look at those type of overly sexualised covers [and women being as central and a feel of possible objectifyment] say oh wow how did he do[drew] that way, gracious moves, the way the character bends, so dynamic :smitten:
I can sure understand that way of a feel and thinking of course.
But don't you think all of those already going out of tact, control and is getting boring?
Kinda lost on what you are saying as a whole. But if your focus is on the female on the cover. You should be aware that is Courtney Eastman and when this cover was in its concept. This is what she wanted. if you like to question this as a sexualised covers etc. Feel free to contact Courtney via facebook. Also Kevin and Courtney pre-approve this cover once it was completed. This issue is straight from Kevin Eastman Studio. Sorry if this cover offends you. All the best

Last edited by Adkjr2000; 05-20-2014 at 01:17 PM.
Old 05-20-2014, 06:00 PM   #8
pennydreadful
trash

Thumbs up

I love the way Shredder looks on that cover - so badass! Definitely wouldn't want to go up against him in a fight!
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote