The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 02-13-2019, 10:44 AM   #1
pferreira
Mad Scientist

Question About Euro Season Animation

Hi,

Was looking through some of the FW cartoon credits and checked the Euro vacation episodes to see the company behind these episodes. Up until this point due to reading about it somewhere I was under the impression Fred Wolf Films had a French branch of their company making these episodes. I was wrong. The episodes were animated it seems by Studio I.D.D.H. Is this common knowledge amongst fans and I'm stating the obvious or is this something you guys weren't aware of?

The other thing I wanted to bring up is this information that AKOM and TMS Entertainment animated certain episodes of the series, the well known being The Turtle Terminator and Turtles on Trial respectively. For the latter I see no credit for TMS in the credits of the episode. I mean if they worked on the show I would think the company would get some kind of credit. I wouldn't say Fred Wolf was above that considering Dai Won were credited for Season 7. For the former AKOM is not listed as doing the animation for that episode and was in fact done by Fred Wolf Dublin. So my question is where did this (mis)information that AKOM and TMS animated a couple of episodes, specifically those come from?
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 11:24 AM   #2
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Emperor

The Eifel Tower elevator had a sign labelled Ascenseur in Tower of Power. But the police car sign in the Netherlands was labelled Police and not Politie in April Get's in Dutch.
Because of continuity and timeline errors, I've given up writing fanfiction based on the 1987-1996 animated television series. Instead, I'm trying to reboot the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles story, something many other fanfiction writers alredy do:

Hopefully, stories will later appear at

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/968367/O...NT-Cartoon-Fan
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM   #3
pferreira
Mad Scientist

So what does that have to do with my questions? Could you please clarify, not understanding you.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:24 AM   #4
Wesley
Mad Scientist

I wasn’t aware of this. I never paid much attention to who animated what anyway but I figured some episodes were animated in Dublin alright. There’s some interesting information in the article below.

https://www.rte.ie/news/special-repo...ation-ireland/
Old Today, 11:09 AM   #5
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Emperor

In some episodes, New York City traffic is seen moving to the left side of the road. That may indicate a mistake by producers in the Republic of Ireland.
Because of continuity and timeline errors, I've given up writing fanfiction based on the 1987-1996 animated television series. Instead, I'm trying to reboot the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles story, something many other fanfiction writers alredy do:

Hopefully, stories will later appear at

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/968367/O...NT-Cartoon-Fan
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote