The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 09-05-2019, 09:38 AM   #281
Swaynomics930
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
Did anyone else think it was a little odd that they are not offering their arcade themed TMNT at Gamestop? A store specialized for gaming.
You would think that is how they would do it be instead you got GS going with movie TMNT
Swaynomics930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 12:42 PM   #282
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaynomics930 View Post
You would think that is how they would do it be instead you got GS going with movie TMNT
Yeah. Don't get me wrong. I would have been OK with specialty shops getting them too. I don't really get why all their TMNT merchandise can't be sold through these too. Just seemed weird that the game store is getting their movie stuff but not their game line.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 12:54 PM   #283
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
Yeah. Don't get me wrong. I would have been OK with specialty shops getting them too. I don't really get why all their TMNT merchandise can't be sold through these too. Just seemed weird that the game store is getting their movie stuff but not their game line.

Because gamestop has proven time and time again they arent capable of handling the demand. They are a terrible company with terrible business practices.

NECA also realizes that they have historically been relegated to niche markets and smaller retailers and they way to support those that have been with them over the long haul.

There are hundreds of small toy retailers like myself that order this stuff and travel to conventions and sell it online. Support companies that dont suck...not gamestop.

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote