The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Which version of April do you think is the hottest?
Mirage 4 1.56%
Reporter / old cartoon 116 45.31%
The first movie 31 12.11%
The second and third movie 17 6.64%
Archie 9 3.52%
New cartoon 79 30.86%
Voters: 256. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 05:31 PM   #121
SHREDDER-X
Foot Soldier

OT April is wayyyyyyy hotter than NT April. She had killer curves, nice chest, nice booty. NT April looks like an adolescent vampire chick. What is she ? 14 ? Her skin is too pale, and she's too skinny. Judith Hoag wasn't all that cute, but she had wayyyy more sex appeal than Paige Turco. Mirage April just always looked weird to me, and Archie's April looked too much like a school teacher.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:39 PM   #122
superturtle
Banned

aprils not even hot shes ugly
Old 08-21-2008, 09:41 PM   #123
veemonjosh
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by superturtle View Post
aprils not even hot shes ugly
Blasphemy!
Old 08-23-2008, 04:43 AM   #124
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior

In my opinion, the NT April is much more hotter than the OT April
Old 08-23-2008, 06:23 AM   #125
Darth Shredder
Foot Soldier

It's not a contest. It's not even a matter of opinion.

OT April has the attributes men are naturally, biologically attracted to. She also has the personality to back it up. She's the sort of woman I want to have my children with.

NT April? No. She's not worth looking twice at.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:54 PM   #126
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

I don't know about that. NT April is more of a wholesome sweet heart than OT April was and guys might find that attractive. Personaly I do find OT April more sexy and attractive than NT April, but NT April just has that modern day girl thing about her going.

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight...for HIM?

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Old 08-23-2008, 10:09 PM   #127
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by veemonjosh View Post
Blasphemy!
LMAO!! And he was banned. Let that be a lesson to you guys (and girls?) out there!!! Find April attractive... or your ass is grass!!!
Old 08-24-2008, 12:26 AM   #128
NameGoesHere1066
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHREDDER-X View Post
OT April is wayyyyyyy hotter than NT April. She had killer curves, nice chest, nice booty. NT April looks like an adolescent vampire chick. What is she ? 14 ? Her skin is too pale, and she's too skinny.
I agree with you on that. As much as I like NT April I don't really care for how she looks, particularly her pale as milk complexion and florecent red hair. If she was a real person she'd look like a clown, her hair bothers me the most, it looks like it's dyed into a punkish artificial red. She has a great sweet personality there is no denying her appeal in that but physically I don't find her that attractive, and I hate it when she wears the purple belly shirt. She does have a nice shape though, I don't think she is to skinny, at least she is poportioned like an adult. OT April is just a steaming sex pot with a personality thats as hot as her looks.

Quote:
I don't know about that. NT April is more of a wholesome sweet heart than OT April was and guys might find that attractive. Personaly I do find OT April more sexy and attractive than NT April, but NT April just has that modern day girl thing about her going
OT April wasn't lacking in the personality department eighther, she was fiesty and a real spitfire and she a down right tough broad too. She didn;t take crap from any of the vilians and gavew plenty of 'tude. Thats attractive.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:46 AM   #129
Darth Shredder
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja View Post
I don't know about that. NT April is more of a wholesome sweet heart than OT April was and guys might find that attractive. Personaly I do find OT April more sexy and attractive than NT April, but NT April just has that modern day girl thing about her going.
Being a man, and being friends with other men, I can tell you we aren't attracted to wholesome sweethearts. There's no fun in that.

What do you mean by "modern girl thing?"
Old 08-24-2008, 10:23 PM   #130
Jelly Bean
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Shredder View Post

OT April has the attributes men are naturally, biologically attracted to.
And NT April doesn't?

Quote:
She also has the personality to back it up. She's the sort of woman I want to have my children with.
what is it about OT April's personality that you personaly like? I'm just curious because I've heard alot of people on here say that personality wise NT April has the better personality.

Quote:
ooh, harsh! However the polls say diffrently. More than half the polls says NT April is hotter. Go figure.
it's pretty stupid that any company that specializes in serving up hot meat - specifically "Hot C*ck Meat" (Chickens? "C*cks"? Get it?) - in between a set of warm buns would have an anti-gay agenda. The irony is palpable.
-Leo656

--------

Old 08-24-2008, 11:29 PM   #131
Darth Shredder
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Bean View Post
And NT April doesn't?
Looks: She looks like a corpse ready for her funeral.

Personality: While having her moments, her overall personality doesn't hold a candle to the likes of say, Karai.

Quote:
what is it about OT April's personality that you personaly like? I'm just curious because I've heard alot of people on here say that personality wise NT April has the better personality.
How many of these are women saying this?

How many are prepubescent boys who haven't felt attraction beyond puppy love?

How many opportunists vote for NT April because she belongs to the "New" show, therefore being the "popular" choice?

How many are joking?

How many are lying?

How many are dysfunctional?

Quote:
ooh, harsh! However the polls say diffrently. More than half the polls says NT April is hotter. Go figure.
Read above.

Last edited by Darth Shredder; 08-24-2008 at 11:36 PM.
Old 08-24-2008, 11:51 PM   #132
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Ah, come on guys. Neither OT nor NT April will be offended if anyone speaks badly of them.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
Old 08-25-2008, 12:43 PM   #133
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

Quote:
What do you mean by "modern girl thing?"
What I ment is that she isn't the "damsel in distress" type of female character in the new toon like how she was in the old one. NT April has steadily learned to fight and is proficinet in many areas. Also the NT treats her character with alot more respect by giving her more posetive aspects to her, where as in the OT April was often portrayed as a parody of a go getter woman in her own career but always needed to be saved by her super capable and self relient male companions. Sort of like a slap in the face to the high flying career woman of the eighties that where poping up like daisies at the time.

Personaly, I rather like OT April a bit better than NT April and I think she is better looking and has a good personality. I sort of prefere her spunky foxy redhead persona in the OT, and I think she was capable in her own way before the days of Laura Croft-esch fighting babes became the norm of a strong capable female. OT April was very hot in my opinion thats why I voted for her, she was a complete package of looks persoanlitysexy department.

Quote:
How many opportunists vote for NT April because she belongs to the "New" show, therefore being the "popular" choice?
I suspect that may be true because many seem to disdain the OT as being inferior to the NT because it's OMG sooo serious and gritty. So a little unfair bias might be at work here, but then that could certainly be said about those who've voted for OT April.

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight...for HIM?

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Old 08-25-2008, 01:33 PM   #134
GK Punk
I'm your Devil

Stella from Winx Club.

But since she's not a real choice, NT April. I was never a fan of Old Toon April.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:55 AM   #135
Jelly Bean
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Looks: She looks like a corpse ready for her funeral.
whoa! I'm really confused on this description, how the heck does NT April look like a corpse?

Quote:
Personality: While having her moments, her overall personality doesn't hold a candle to the likes of say, Karai.
So in other words NT April isn't a badass like Karai who is an accomplished ninja. Do you think her learning how to fight makes her points in hot department since she is getting more of that "warrior babe" thing going like Karai does?

GK, double post much **wink**
it's pretty stupid that any company that specializes in serving up hot meat - specifically "Hot C*ck Meat" (Chickens? "C*cks"? Get it?) - in between a set of warm buns would have an anti-gay agenda. The irony is palpable.
-Leo656

--------

Last edited by Jelly Bean; 08-26-2008 at 01:00 AM.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:48 AM   #136
Darth Shredder
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Bean View Post
whoa! I'm really confused on this description, how the heck does NT April look like a corpse?
That's really already been covered.

Maybe a warped mortician finds her attractive enough, but normal guys will stick with OT April.

Quote:
So in other words NT April isn't a badass like Karai who is an accomplished ninja. Do you think her learning how to fight makes her points in hot department since she is getting more of that "warrior babe" thing going like Karai does?
A girl being able to fight doesn't earn her the privilege of my thinking she is hawt. It's more of a supplement... or a magnifier of what I already find hawt.

When I go to Barnes & Noble to pick up a comic book and a woman, I'm very unlikely to run across many of the latter who are skilled ninja. That's okay, because while the profession is cool, it's not the thing I'm most attracted to. It's a greatly sexy personality that matches with the greatly sexy appearance.

Do you understand now, my pupil?
Old 08-27-2008, 11:39 AM   #137
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Which April do you like best?

I think the question should be "Which April do you like best?", where I would say Archie (who also was a reporter) because she started as ordinary reporter, and then Splinter taught her some martial arts. I would like to see that in the 1987 cartoon too (in later seasons).
Old 08-27-2008, 01:54 PM   #138
The Big Bad
Stone Warrior

Quote:

OT April has the attributes men are naturally, biologically attracted to. She also has the personality to back it up. She's the sort of woman I want to have my children with.

Quote:
How many of these are women saying this?

How many are prepubescent boys who haven't felt attraction beyond puppy love?

How many are joking?

How many are lying?

How many are dysfunctional?
Wow, Darth, I'm impressed. Place yourself as the representative of the entire male gender, and then suggest that anybody who disagrees with you--over something as subjective as beauty, no less--somehow doesn't matter. Classy. The internet sure brought out your best side forward, didn't it?

As a guy who thinks that women needs smarts to go along with the body in order to be considered "hot", I'm going to say April 2003 beats April 1987 any time. Still, I'd say that April 2003 is trumped by Judith Hoag's April--whose casting has not been improved upon, in my opinion--and is just about on par with Archie's April as drawn by Chris Allan.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:35 PM   #139
Darth Shredder
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Bad View Post
Wow, Darth, I'm impressed. Place yourself as the representative of the entire male gender, and then suggest that anybody who disagrees with you--over something as subjective as beauty, no less--somehow doesn't matter. Classy. The internet sure brought out your best side forward, didn't it?
[sings]I'm every man[/sings]

No. You've missed the point. Anyone who disagrees is a minority. I've pointed out that forum polls are skewed. They don't represent the real world. Because if you study mating rituals, and read enough on the subject, you'll find that it comes down to: "What does the male brain look for?" There are very definitive attributes that men look for, in order to mate, and have the ideal offspring.

Last edited by Darth Shredder; 08-27-2008 at 02:42 PM.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:08 PM   #140
shuriken
Second City Shinobi

I never really found OT April to really be that hot. She was drawn pretty and had some nice assets she just...wasn't my type of chick I guess.
I always thought NT April was really cute. She had a silent sort of strength to her in the beginning of the series that evolved into her becoming relatively proficient in the art of ninja. As about her looking like a clown or a corpse that's just foolish. Not everyone is tan and has the perfect skin tone. My girlfriend actually has a very light complextion and I think she's beautiful. Although I do think the red hair in theNew Toon is a bit too red you have to remember IT"S A CARTOON ABOUT MUTANT TURTLES THAT LIVE IN A FREAKIN" SEWER! PLus I like her personality. She seems like the type of chick you could hang out with and have fun but can also be awesome in bed. Judith Hoag comes at a very close second, it's just her hair kills me.

Tags
a day inside may, april o'neil, zombie thread