The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 11-04-2014, 05:25 PM   #1
aliena
Hench Mutant

Favorite Shellkicking episodes for each turtle

I'm curious as to what everyone thinks are the best episodes or moments where each turtle kicked the most shell or are the most badassed. Here are some of mine.

Raph...
All of Slash and Destroy, When Raph finally defeats the Cockroach and when he's fist fighting that Kraang in into Dimension X. He has a lot of good moments really. I love it when he fights with Karai, he's very cool then too.

Leo...
all of The Invasion, when he's defeating the mushrooms and when he saved Karai on the bike. Like Raph, all his fights with Karai are great too.

Mikey...
All of Into Dimension X and continuing into The Invasion. He really showed what he was made of in both of those. Oh, and Parasitica he was pretty cool.

Donnie...
Donnie is sort of more subtle than the others. Physically, when he fights Karai to keep April safe, or save her father. Mentally, when he built the Shellraiser and Metalhead and more recently saved Raph's life.
aliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 05:43 PM   #2
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliena View Post
Leo...
all of The Invasion, when he's defeating the mushrooms and when he saved Karai on the bike. Like Raph, all his fights with Karai are great too.
Agree, and for me I'd have to add in the season 1 finale as well. I can't ever not love Leo, but the Nick kid certainly earned my respect right there more than once.
IndigoErth is online now   Reply With Quote