Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 05-08-2013, 01:17 PM   #141
Shreddhead
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone-master21 View Post
The episode is "Divide and Conquer" from season 10
Thank you! Im glad you could tell what I was talking about from my poor description.

Shreddhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:56 PM   #142
cammy85
Stone Warrior

I figured that background was from the "Turtles At The Earth's Core" episode.
cammy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:06 AM   #143
Barry the Nomad
Mouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy85 View Post
I figured that background was from the "Turtles At The Earth's Core" episode.
Just checked, it isn't. That episode is mostly purple sky and volcanos.
Barry the Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:04 AM   #144
MrPliggins
Foot Elite

Looks like the bg might be from "What's Michelangelo Good For", the scene where the Turtles are captured by the robots?
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:49 AM   #145
Barry the Nomad
Mouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPliggins View Post
Looks like the bg might be from "What's Michelangelo Good For", the scene where the Turtles are captured by the robots?
Thanks for the tip! Checked the scene and it does very much look like the same location, though I can't find a match. Perhaps this background wasn't fully shown?

This is the closest I found:

Barry the Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:27 AM   #146
canaan
New Recruit

Hey guys, new here.

I recently got back to watching the original TMNT TV Series, the nostalgia is great.

But, if you can help me I would be thankful.

I have two "what ep was that" questions.
They might actually be the same episode though...IDK.

The turtles are sneaking/fighting their way in to a building, they come across an "Atlas" style statue carrying the world...but it is a TURTLE instead of Atlas. One turtle (i think Raph) says "I may not know art, but I know what I like".

Shredder and Krang are after a jewel/stone...I think. They call it compound or element 338 or some number like that. It is unstable while underground and can possibly power the dimension x portal??? IIRC, the turtles eventually use it to destroy the portal or technodrome....my memory is fuzzy.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.
I would love to watch these episodes again!!!
canaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #147
saul
Foot Soldier

How many episodes featured the Turtles attending costume parties? I seem to recall it happening on more than one occasion.
saul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:31 PM   #148
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul View Post
How many episodes featured the Turtles attending costume parties? I seem to recall it happening on more than one occasion.
"April Foolish" where a look a like Dutchess royal of April escapes for a night on the town and April is mistaken for her. It is during a costumed ball at the NYC embassay.

The Donald Trump parody holds a costumed party aboard his yatcht in "Raphael Meets His Match" where Raphael won a ticket and helped Mona Lisa stop the neo pirate.

That is two different episodes it happened. I can't think of any others off the top of my head.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:29 PM   #149
Icebot
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
"April Foolish" where a look a like Dutchess royal of April escapes for a night on the town and April is mistaken for her. It is during a costumed ball at the NYC embassay.

The Donald Trump parody holds a costumed party aboard his yatcht in "Raphael Meets His Match" where Raphael won a ticket and helped Mona Lisa stop the neo pirate.

That is two different episodes it happened. I can't think of any others off the top of my head.
It also happened in Super Irma, the turtles went to a Channel 6 Halloween costume party as themselves.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:03 AM   #150
gobo
Wacky Action

The Four Musketurtles too.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:30 AM   #151
joefsas
Stone Warrior

The one episode i remember watchin loads when i was a kid had the character Rex-1 in it. Think i may of had it on vhs. Iv'e also been having flashbacks of a fighting scene with bebop and rocksteady in and around a funfair with merry-go-rounds and stuff. I have no clue if they're the same episode or not. Was along time ago lol
Any ideas guys?

Edit: Oh, and any screen shots would be awsome! Would bring back so many memories
Old 06-04-2013, 02:11 PM   #152
Icebot
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefsas View Post
The one episode i remember watchin loads when i was a kid had the character Rex-1 in it. Think i may of had it on vhs. Iv'e also been having flashbacks of a fighting scene with bebop and rocksteady in and around a funfair with merry-go-rounds and stuff. I have no clue if they're the same episode or not. Was along time ago lol
Any ideas guys?

Edit: Oh, and any screen shots would be awsome! Would bring back so many memories
There were only two episodes that Rex 1 was in: New York's Shiniest and Leonardo the Renaissance Turtle. I'm guessing it might be New York's Shiniest, that had a merry go round at some carnival.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 11:16 PM   #153
akarikamigishi
New Recruit

This may be the wrong place, but I was hit by nostalgia and I've been watching the TMNT cartoons again. I've been trying to look for the one line that has stuck in my mind for 20 years - 'Points for Leonardo!'. I can't remember if it was from the movies or the cartoon, but I re-watched the first 2 movies (skipped the 3rd) and it wasn't there.

Was it from the cartoons? And from where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by canaan View Post
Hey guys, new here.

I recently got back to watching the original TMNT TV Series, the nostalgia is great.

But, if you can help me I would be thankful.

I have two "what ep was that" questions.
They might actually be the same episode though...IDK.

The turtles are sneaking/fighting their way in to a building, they come across an "Atlas" style statue carrying the world...but it is a TURTLE instead of Atlas. One turtle (i think Raph) says "I may not know art, but I know what I like".

Shredder and Krang are after a jewel/stone...I think. They call it compound or element 338 or some number like that. It is unstable while underground and can possibly power the dimension x portal??? IIRC, the turtles eventually use it to destroy the portal or technodrome....my memory is fuzzy.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.
I would love to watch these episodes again!!!
Both of those are from S3 E11, April's Fool. The compound was Lidium 90 or something like that.
akarikamigishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 11:31 PM   #154
jorgovan21
Mouser

Old school ep?

I know Bebop said "You rang, Krang?" in a Euro ep, but didn't Rocksteady say it too on a different ep? help please?
jorgovan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 11:32 PM   #155
jorgovan21
Mouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebot View Post
There were only two episodes that Rex 1 was in: New York's Shiniest and Leonardo the Renaissance Turtle. I'm guessing it might be New York's Shiniest, that had a merry go round at some carnival.
You are correct, sir. it was New York's Shinest.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:39 PM   #156
jorgovan21
Mouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetathetatke View Post
wanna say that he said that in 'turtle tracks" and "Teenagers from dimension X" but i'm just going off of childhood memory
I think that was Splinter no More...
Old 06-18-2013, 11:58 PM   #157
gobo
Wacky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by akarikamigishi View Post
I've been trying to look for the one line that has stuck in my mind for 20 years - 'Points for Leonardo!'.

Raph said that in the original 'toon. I can say that for certain. I don't remember off the top of my head which ep though.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:12 AM   #158
akarikamigishi
New Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Raph said that in the original 'toon. I can say that for certain. I don't remember off the top of my head which ep though.
Oh good, that's a start. I'm up to season 3 now, I hope I'll run into it eventually. I'm hoping I didn't miss it already though.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:33 AM   #159
inbaly
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by akarikamigishi View Post
This may be the wrong place, but I was hit by nostalgia and I've been watching the TMNT cartoons again. I've been trying to look for the one line that has stuck in my mind for 20 years - 'Points for Leonardo!'. I can't remember if it was from the movies or the cartoon, but I re-watched the first 2 movies (skipped the 3rd) and it wasn't there.

Both of those are from S3 E11, April's Fool. The compound was Lidium 90 or something like that.
it's from the old toon season 4 the name of the episode was "Leonardo Versus Tempestra"
leonardo said that to tempestra
inbaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:06 PM   #160
akarikamigishi
New Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbaly View Post
it's from the old toon season 4 the name of the episode was "Leonardo Versus Tempestra"
leonardo said that to tempestra
Score! Thanks so much!

Tags
ask a question, questions