The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 04-02-2021, 04:15 PM   #301
IMJ
Emperor

Just got done making and nibbling on a bunch of grilled zucchini, squash, purple potatoes, shiitake mushrooms and green beans. Awesome.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 06:22 PM   #302
Iroh
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I like Dollar Tree's own brand of sour gummy worms... but if you see them, maybe avoid this new 1 lb bag of sour gummy bears and worms mix that may newly be on the shelf. (Mine put it in the Easter section.) Seemed like a great deal, but disappointed as I just found out that the blueberry flavor is weird, too. (No wonder they ended up at Dollar Tree.) Not as bad as "New Shoes Tangerine" level of gross, but "Somewhat Perfumy Flavored Blueberry" kind of weird. Product of Brazil on the back. They have a strange idea of what tangerine and blueberry taste like. >.<

Also, leftover lasagna for lunch, because why wouldn't it be. Reheated lasagna is one of the best things ever though.

edit: And a couple Reese's eggs.
Noted! I will stay away from it. I remember in the past when I went to buy some jelly beans. It was a huge pack with crazy flavors. I wasn't paying attention to the flavors because I was in a hurry. I got into my car and tore those bad boys open. It turned out to be those beans that went to that game with those nasty flavors. I had the vomit and booger combo and almost hurled!
Old 04-02-2021, 06:50 PM   #303
The Great Saiyaman
Stone Warrior

Soft buns with Frankfurters, mayo and Curry, they were good.
Old 04-03-2021, 01:11 AM   #304
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

A Hungry Man dinner because I was too lazy to cook anything. *I actually didn't have to deal with the infamous 'cold mashed potatoes issue' that many frozen dinners have, because I cheated and put mine in the fridge.*

However, I got something cooking in my crockpot right now, and I hope that it'll come out really good.
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 01:38 AM   #305
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroh View Post
Noted! I will stay away from it. I remember in the past when I went to buy some jelly beans. It was a huge pack with crazy flavors. I wasn't paying attention to the flavors because I was in a hurry. I got into my car and tore those bad boys open. It turned out to be those beans that went to that game with those nasty flavors. I had the vomit and booger combo and almost hurled!
Well, I have to say, these gummies DID make me think of those jelly beans.
IndigoErth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 01:50 AM   #306
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

And here I thought that that green jelly beans were mint, green apple, or even pickle-flavored. (Yes, those exist - even green jalapeno-flavored jelly beans exist too!)

But, green jelly beans that taste like boogers are just.. why would those even be a thing?
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 11:42 AM   #307
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

lol Eh, it's those trick ones. If it's the ones I'm thinking of (edit: Jelly Belly BeanBoozled?), supposedly it's a mix of normal flavors and hidden gross ones that look like the others.

Now, personally, my fave green ones are Jelly Belly's pear flavor. I'll pass on the surprise gross beans.
Old 04-03-2021, 08:38 PM   #308
PizzaPower1985
Stone Warrior

I stumbled upon how to make my own coconut milk out of coconut flakes and water. So, I boiled rice in it and mixed in carrots, broccoli, onion and cayenne pepper and topped it with more coconut flakes! Pretty freaking delicious!
Sweet and Spicy.

The bourgeoise upper middle class twats will be so proud of me!
PizzaPower1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 01:13 AM   #309
Iroh
Hench Mutant

It has been cold in my neck of the woods lately. So, I decided to make a bowl of cream of chicken soup. I took the initiative to add three slices of Swiss cheese to add flavor! One family sized can would make me full for a day. Since I am not a kid anymore, my appetite changed greatly over the years. Some days, I don't feel like eating at all. I'll just pop chips or something quick like candy into my mouth and that would be what I had for that day. It is kind of odd but at least I don't have to worry about weight problems.
Old 04-04-2021, 09:38 AM   #310
PizzaPower1985
Stone Warrior

Been snacking on butterscotch haystacks that my wife made. That lady has been on a sugar binge lately. Gotta watch it... that stuff'll kill ya!
Old 04-04-2021, 10:21 AM   #311
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaPower1985 View Post
Been snacking on butterscotch haystacks that my wife made. That lady has been on a sugar binge lately. Gotta watch it... that stuff'll kill ya!

I love butterscotch, but what is a haystack?
Old 04-04-2021, 11:17 AM   #312
PizzaPower1985
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
I love butterscotch, but what is a haystack?
Haystacks are either... dried (uncooked) spaghetti noodles, rice noodles, chow mein noodles OR pretzels... melted in butterscotch (we use butterscotch morsels). You then plop them on a pan like cookies and then set in the fridge overnight to chill and harden. About 6 to 8 hrs after they set... There's a party in your mouth!

Old 04-04-2021, 11:29 AM   #313
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Sound pretty good. For a sec I thought it was peanut butter in the image. lol (I could see that too, if it could stiffen up...)

Assumed it was probably pretzels, though the chow mein noodles sound interesting. Though I'm curious how the dried spaghetti or rice noodles work.
Old 04-28-2021, 10:04 PM   #314
Leo656
The Franchise

Sushi. Shrimp Rainbow Roll, to be precise.

I love sushi. Like, MORE than a friend.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 10:18 AM   #315
IMJ
Emperor

The Haystacks look pretty interesting! I'll try them if they are ever placed in front of me one day.

I had a bagel breakfast sandwhich today that we made at home with all of the regular stuff. Eggs, ham, cheese, etc. It was great. Hours later I still feel like I'm digesting the greasy awfulness in my veins.

I feel like I need to sit around all day eating raw cauliflower now or something, lmfao!
Old 04-29-2021, 10:57 AM   #316
Leo656
The Franchise

Man, that sounds good.

I had Chinese last night and still felt pretty bloated today, so I just had a simple chicken rice and mushroom dish. One'a them "microwave it for 5 minutes and it's done" jobs. Kinda had to make them a staple recently because it's just impossible to cook "properly" with three other people fighting for time in the kitchen - been nuts ever since we got an air fryer for Christmas - but also they help keep my portion sizes under control, on account of if left to my own devices I eat like a f*cking fatass.

I've mentioned this before, but every now and again I've been known to eat an entire pound of spaghetti and 20 cocktail meatballs over the course of an evening between 7 and 11pm. Then I spend the next day and a half sh*tting red-orange basketball-sized bricks and cursing myself for being such a stupid asshole. But I never learn.

Sometimes I eat White Castle, too. 15 sliders in an hour and then a whole day wondering why the gods have forsaken you. Every time.

How I'm not dead or 300lbs, I'unno.

Old 04-29-2021, 11:14 AM   #317
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Man, that sounds good.

I had Chinese last night and still felt pretty bloated today, so I just had a simple chicken rice and mushroom dish. One'a them "microwave it for 5 minutes and it's done" jobs. Kinda had to make them a staple recently because it's just impossible to cook "properly" with three other people fighting for time in the kitchen - been nuts ever since we got an air fryer for Christmas - but also they help keep my portion sizes under control, on account of if left to my own devices I eat like a f*cking fatass.

I've mentioned this before, but every now and again I've been known to eat an entire pound of spaghetti and 20 cocktail meatballs over the course of an evening between 7 and 11pm. Then I spend the next day and a half sh*tting red-orange basketball-sized bricks and cursing myself for being such a stupid asshole. But I never learn.

Sometimes I eat White Castle, too. 15 sliders in an hour and then a whole day wondering why the gods have forsaken you. Every time.

How I'm not dead or 300lbs, I'unno.
Dude I'll eat a whole box of pasta by myself without flinching. Make fettuccini alfredo with chicken. Gone.
I do the same thing with White Castle, but over the years as I've gotten older I'm.... more aware that I ate that $#!( after I do it and moderate it more. Generally speaking I eat pretty clean though - I have to as I get older. I have that frame with a natural build, which is all great until you get older and suddenly you blink and can turn into a towering fat bastard without self-moderation.
Old 04-29-2021, 11:29 AM   #318
Leo656
The Franchise

I seriously have almost no impulse control whatsoever.

Between the way that I eat and how often I masturbate I'm a complete f*cking mess.

Old 04-29-2021, 12:00 PM   #319
CyberCubed
Overlord

This was my lunch today:

Yes I still eat like a 12 year old.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 12:20 PM   #320
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

The one with the franks, I can let this pass. (I love that one.)

Personally, I just sat down with a burrito that will probably make me regret it a little, but the options are slim and I don't feel like going to the store.