The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2013, 09:29 PM   #10
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Well the no powers policy seems good and to break it so fast is not a good sign but you can't have a stupid rule like that bind a show forever, just take a look at Smallville and their "no tights, no flight" rule, it actually hurt the series down the road.

I'm very excited, I always thought Flash worked better as a tv series than a movie series because I just want to see more of the Flash and you can't do that with movies. His effects can easily be done in TV budget as well. I loved the 90s tv series and actually think it holds up rather well. The fact of making a TV DCU is not a bad idea, the movie universe is being done rather nicely by Marvel, this is a way for DC to have their own universe in the mainstream without copying too much from Marvel but we'll see how things go with Batman in MOS2.

I'm not familiar with comic flash too much but Barry Allen in the TV show was great, and Wally West in JL was also great, I'm fine with either of those takes on the character. I was indeed bored with The Batman's and DCU animated movies take on the character like in New Frontier. And we don't see enough of The Flash in Young Justice/BATB but YJ's Wally was alright.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flash, run barry run!