The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 10-20-2018, 09:18 AM   #1
turtle1237
Stone Warrior

Sailor Moon dvds uncut.

The final part of season 4 Sailor Moon Super S will hit stores next month.

I am working on watching the whole series, I do know it goes Sailor Moon, R, S, Super S and Stars(The unreleased season 5 in America, yeah we got screw.)

Yeah there redubbing the series so it would match the uncut dialoged of the Japanese Original.

My main question though is were the hell do the movies fit in the series? Do they say Sailor Moon Movie R appear before R starts? Midway or after R has it run so to speak.
turtle1237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 03:52 PM   #2
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle1237 View Post
The final part of season 4 Sailor Moon Super S will hit stores next month.

I am working on watching the whole series, I do know it goes Sailor Moon, R, S, Super S and Stars(The unreleased season 5 in America, yeah we got screw.)

Yeah there redubbing the series so it would match the uncut dialoged of the Japanese Original.

My main question though is were the hell do the movies fit in the series? Do they say Sailor Moon Movie R appear before R starts? Midway or after R has it run so to speak.
They're pretty awesome. The movies don't fit in the series since they're never mentioned anywhere. I'd say they were to fit in between the series. Like the Sailor Moon R movie takes place after R but before S, the S movie takes place after S but before Super S.

None of these 'the movie' from anime series fit into their respective movies.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 04:05 PM   #3
turtle1237
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
They're pretty awesome. The movies don't fit in the series since they're never mentioned anywhere. I'd say they were to fit in between the series. Like the Sailor Moon R movie takes place after R but before S, the S movie takes place after S but before Super S.

None of these 'the movie' from anime series fit into their respective movies.
Finish the first season, and since its uncut, the finally battle is different than the English dub one in the 1990's. I don't want to use spoilers, but Mars was perhaps at her best bad ass moment in this battle.
turtle1237 is offline   Reply With Quote